1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Một địa chỉ nữa về học English trên Internet

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Nha`que^, 05/12/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Nha`que^

Nha`que^ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/02/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Một địa chỉ nữa về học English trên Internet

www.english-net.com

Study our free English lessons. There is a big library of lessons for you to study, so bookmark the page or add it to your favourites to make it easy for you to come back next time.

Use the free materials in the ielts tutor to improve your academic English and learn new techniques for the exam.

Taking English classes in an English-speaking country is one of the best ways to improve your English. Go to study abroad to find the best school for you and advice about studying abroad.

Use our travel services to find general travel information, read our notes about English-speaking countries, check the exchange rate and book tickets and hotels.

Our resource room has resources and links for students and teachers. Buy books and music, visit other English language sites, learn how to make your own home page and much more.

Chân đSt mắt sáng
  2. Gorillaz

Gorillaz Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    11/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    thanks ! it's really helful for me !I got 1 but I cant remember exacly the site : www.manythings.org .. or something ! hic !
    BN
    You can't control the length of your life but you can control the width and depth.

Chia sẻ trang này