1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Một số tình huống khi đi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi quatnan1000, 30/09/2007.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. quatnan1000

quatnan1000 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    9. What does failure mean to you?
    This is quite simple. I donõ?Tt see many right answers so this is what I suggest. You can believe in two of the following. One, you believe that failure is not achieving your goal no matter what. Or two, you can believe failure is only when nothing is learned from the failure. I believe in the latter, but you donõ?Tt have to agree with me.
    Short Answers
    "Failure is when I do not reach my goal."
    "I think to fail at something is making a mistake and not learning anything from it."
    "To me, failure means to have a goal and not do anything about it."
    "I think failure is not reaching your potential. If you do not use the resources you have and the resources around you, thatõ?Ts failure because the work or goal could have been done better."
    Long Answer
    "I think itõ?Ts harder to fail than it is *****cceed. The reason is, if you fail in a project, you can learn a valuable lesson from your mistake. Learning from the mistake will allow you to improve future projects, or to simply not repeat them. Just because I believe this, doesnõ?Tt mean I believe itõ?Ts acceptable to fail at a project, but just in case, I would try to learn everything I canõ?Ư even when the end result wasnõ?Tt that good. So, failure to me means making a mistake and having learned nothing from it."
    Nobody wants a failure. So you can feel that answering like this will be risky. However, this is a solid answer that most people agree with. If the person doesnõ?Tt like this answer, then you might not want to work for this person. Everyone fails and if you work for someone who doesnõ?Tt tolerate failure, then you will be in a difficult situation. Even vice presidents of large corporations will believe that learning from mistakes is a valuable lesson. This answer also states that you will do you best not to fail, but just in case, you want to gain something from your experience.
  2. quatnan1000

quatnan1000 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    10. Are you an organized person?
    You can think that this question is stupid. Actually, I do. Everyone will say they are organized. Who will admit otherwise? You should know that everyone will say similar things. Take this time to be creative with your answer. You can use these types of questions to leave a strong impression with a creative answer. Or, if you are not creative, then the best way to answer this question is with an example. Using a story is more believable and easier to remember. Feel free to mix in a little humor to make it more memorable.
    Short Answers
    "Iâ?Tm a very organized person. I like to know exactly what Iâ?Tm going to do for the day and the week. So I outline my tasks and organize my work load. By doing so, I can organize my time and work better."
    "I believe Iâ?Tm very organized. I like to organize my work by priority and deadlines. I do this so I can produce the highest quality work in the amount of time I have."
    "I think Iâ?Tm quite organized. I like my documents and papers in a way where I can retrieve them quickly. I also organize my work in a way where itâ?Ts easy to see exactly what Iâ?Tm doing."
    "Organization has always come easy to me. I naturally organize things like my desk, time, assignments, and work without thinking about them. This helps me tremendously during times when Iâ?Tm approaching a deadline."
    Long Answer
    "Iâ?Tm actually a very organized person. Itâ?Ts funny that you mention this because just the other day, my roommate wanted to borrow my suitcase and saw my closet. He made fun of me for organizing my clothes by length and color. Iâ?Tm like that with everything. Itâ?Ts just so much easier to manage things. However, Iâ?Tm not picky and donâ?Tt need to have things in a certain way. I just want things to be organized. So yes, I consider myself organized."
    This example should only be done if you are confident with your communication abilities. If you appear awkward or if you sound like you are reading this type of answer, it could have a negative effect. Instead, you should make a generic answer if you are uncomfortable with this type of answer.
  3. xuandan

xuandan Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/04/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tuyệt vời! Mong bạn ko dừng lại ở con số 10
  4. teozonef

teozonef Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    03/05/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    buồn quá bạn ý dừng lại ở con số 10 rồi,ai còn nữa không ạ plzzzzzzzzzz :)
  5. ngaiam

ngaiam Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    28/10/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    các anh ơi , em rất sợ phỏng vấn tiếng anh ( thi vấn đáp ) chứ chưa nói gì đến phỏng vấn xin việc làm
    các anh co'' thể giúp em được không ?
    toppic cho em mấy câu hỏi và trả lời bằng tiếng anh được không
    từ cách hỏi tên, gia đình, bạn bè , anh chị , ngôi trường học , đén sở thích, ưu điểm, nhược điểm, tương lai.....
    nói chung càng nhiều càng tốt
    mong ca''c hạ giúp..

Chia sẻ trang này