1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Music jukebox - Scarborough Fair: Lời của cỏ cây

Chủ đề trong 'Vĩnh Phúc' bởi vanyeuminhem, 06/06/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. fozd

fozd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Có nhưng mà chưa up được! Thế mới đểu nhở
  2. fozd

fozd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Có nhưng mà chưa up được! Thế mới đểu nhở
  3. fozd

fozd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cafe Ban Mê đây
  4. fozd

fozd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cafe Ban Mê đây
  5. Tanameral

Tanameral Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thôi, chẳng muốn nói gì nữa cả.
    Just like a tear in the rain - John Rhyman
    -------------------------------------------------------------
  6. Tanameral

Tanameral Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thôi, chẳng muốn nói gì nữa cả.
    Just like a tear in the rain - John Rhyman
    -------------------------------------------------------------
  7. Tanameral

Tanameral Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    If I could turn back time - I don''t know why I did the things I did, I don''t know why I said the things I said...

If I could turn back time. If I could find a way I''d take back those words that hurt you and you''d stay
    I don''t know why I did the things I did, I don''t know why I said the things I said
    Pride''s like a knife it can cut deep inside. Words are like weapons they wound sometimes.
    I didn''t really mean to hurt you I didn''t wanna see you go I know I made you cry, but baby
    If I could turn back time. If I could find a way. I''d take back those words that hurt you. And you''d stay. If I could reach the stars. I''d give them all to you. Then you''d love me, love me. Like you used to do. If I could turn back time.
    My world was shattered I was torn apart. Like someone took a knife and drove it deep in my heart. You walked out that door I swore that I didn''t care. But I lost everything darling then and there
    Too strong to tell you I was sorry. Too proud to tell you I was wrong. I know that I was blind, and ooh...
    If I could turn back time
    If I could turn back timê?ooh baby
    I didn''t really mean to hurt you. I didn''t want to see you go. I know I made you cry
    Ooohh
    If I could turn back time. If I could find a way. I''d take back those words that hurt you. If I could reach the stars. I''d give them all to you. Then you''d love me, love me
    Like you used to do.
    If I could turn back time (turn back time). If I could find a way (find a way). Then baby, maybe, maybe - You''d stay
    Được Tanameral sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:44 ngày 01/06/2005
  8. Tanameral

Tanameral Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    If I could turn back time - I don''t know why I did the things I did, I don''t know why I said the things I said...

If I could turn back time. If I could find a way I''d take back those words that hurt you and you''d stay
    I don''t know why I did the things I did, I don''t know why I said the things I said
    Pride''s like a knife it can cut deep inside. Words are like weapons they wound sometimes.
    I didn''t really mean to hurt you I didn''t wanna see you go I know I made you cry, but baby
    If I could turn back time. If I could find a way. I''d take back those words that hurt you. And you''d stay. If I could reach the stars. I''d give them all to you. Then you''d love me, love me. Like you used to do. If I could turn back time.
    My world was shattered I was torn apart. Like someone took a knife and drove it deep in my heart. You walked out that door I swore that I didn''t care. But I lost everything darling then and there
    Too strong to tell you I was sorry. Too proud to tell you I was wrong. I know that I was blind, and ooh...
    If I could turn back timê?ooh baby
    I didn''t really mean to hurt you. I didn''t want to see you go. I know I made you cry
    Ooohh
    If I could turn back time. If I could find a way. I''d take back those words that hurt you. If I could reach the stars. I''d give them all to you. Then you''d love me, love me
    Like you used to do.
    If I could turn back time (turn back time). If I could find a way (find a way). Then baby, maybe, maybe - You''d stay
    Được Tanameral sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:44 ngày 01/06/2005
  9. CafeDang2008

CafeDang2008 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/05/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Orestes - Tool/APC
    Gotta cut away, clear away
    Slip away and sever this
    Umbilical residue that''s
    Keeping me from killing you