1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

My mũi hơi ngắn tí xíu ... hỏi về Ipod ạ :(( Help me plz !!!

Chủ đề trong 'Hỏi gì đáp nấy' bởi LucThaiMy, 15/08/2009.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Partforever

Partforever Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    my mũi lõ =))
  2. LucThaiMy

LucThaiMy Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    22/11/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em cảm ơn, nhưng cái này lại chỉ cho copy nhạc vào máy thôi ạ, hông có copy ảnh, thế mới cay chứ
  3. sanky1981

sanky1981 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/01/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nếu my bây giồòn gin hơn hồi xưa thì chụp lại chứ lấy ra làm gì cho tổn thọ nhr
  4. qaz004

qaz004 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/01/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    http://chuyeniphone.com/diendan/db/Tansee_Setup/TANSEE.rar
    CopyTrans Photo: Transfer iPod photos & Backup iPod pictures
    Recover iPod photos to PC in full resolution
    * Drag & drop to transfer photos from iPod to computer
    * Recover full resolution iPod pictures to PC
    * Share and copy iPhone photos from iPhone to computer
    Đấy, tác dụng của phần mềm đấy, cài vào rồi chịu khó đọc help là được mà
    [​IMG]
    This is definitely the best alternative iPod photo manager I?Tve found after hours of research and testing.
    As you can see hereafter, the program is based on a double-pane window that allows to drag both iPod and PC photos any way you want and preview the changes before you hit the button that makes them actual.
    The program is really intuitive and its features are so obvious that you understand them instantly.
    Once you have played around with photo drag & drops, you try the photo organization options and CopyTrans Photo, here again, is something you might have been using for years: both sides of the program (iPod on the left & computer on the right) feature ?otabs? that allow to manage several iPod albums and computer folders simultaneously.
    You can drag photos from an iPod album to another or to a PC folder by releasing the mouse button on any tab you want.
    On the PC side, a Windows Explorer tree-styled panel permits to quickly navigate through computer locations and you can, here again, drag photos from and to PC and iPod.
    In case you need to create new albums or PC folders, you can use the buttons next to the tabs. You can also rename existing iPod albums by right-clicking on their tab.
    Being able to see iPod and computer photos with thumbnails is definitely what is missing in iTunes photos management functioning. Here, you can even adjust the size of these thumbnails, which makes it the best way I know to browse iPod pics on the computer.
    In ad***ion to those management, transfer & browsing features, CopyTrans Photo includes a pleasant slideshow to play both iPod & computer pix in full screen.
    Conclusion: a very stable, excellent looking, richly featured and, most of all, super smartly designed piece of software.
    If its makers read this, I would request a delete button in the preview popup window, but apart from this, two thumbs up!
  5. sensitive88

sensitive88 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/04/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    mũi thế là dc oy
  6. ZARG

ZARG Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    My ơi mai sang anh, anh dẫn đi lấy ảnh nhé !
    Mà thôi, anh chụp cho bộ mới, đc không ?

Chia sẻ trang này