1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

My satellite and brain weapons surveillance, assault, torture and mutilation case summary

Chủ đề trong 'Trung tâm thông tin TP Hồ Chí Minh' bởi docnaovn, 22/02/2012.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. docnaovn

docnaovn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    MY SATELLITE AND BRAIN WEAPONS SURVEILLANCE, ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION CASE SUMMARY

NAME: JOHN FINCH
    Citizenship: Australia/UK
    Year Torture/Abuse Began: 2004
    Email:
    tijohnfinch@gmail.com , luciusgodot@yahoo.com

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I would like to draw your attention to some extreme and horrendous criminality being conducted by United States Government-related Agencies and the complicity and/or acquiescence of many other Governments and Security Agencies.

There is massive ignorance and secrecy regarding this, and victims such as I are being subjected to uncontrolled and unacknowledged torture and mental and physical destruction. This has remained completely unreported and undiscussed publicly.
    Please find a summary of my situation and plight below.
    There are MANY, MANY others, all over the world, who are being subjected to similar torture and abuse.

Some of our ELECTRONIC WEAPONS SURVEILLANCE, ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, ***ual abuse, physical assaults, surgical mutilations, ‘mind control’, and other mental and physical mutilations - see
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/21674443/75538860/sharing.html
    or
    http://www.freedrive.com/folder/177784
    and
    COMPILACION DE TESTIMONIOS EN ESPAÑOL:- http://rudy2.wordpress.com/

These are extreme and monstrous CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - indescribably terrible in themselves - coupled with the ORWELLIAN secrecy and denial of any support at all that we are experiencing, makes them even more horrendous and monstrous.

It is no exaggeration to say our cases are as horrendous and urgent as people fleeing Nazi or Pol Pot concentration camps - specifically Dr Mengele-type torturers and butchers.

PLEASE ASSIST US URGENTLY!!

sincerely
    John Finch

MY CASE SUMMARY:-

I sent a series of human rights activist emails to public authorities and forums beginning in 2003 up to 2006. I came to the attention of an extremist US security organisation in 2004 for this exercising of my democratic right to free speech and since then I've had my human rights, liberty and privacy COMPLETELY VIOLATED and ALL aspects and degrees of my human freedom, individuality and mental and physical integrity and health savagely attacked, tortured, mauled and deformed.

THESE CRIMINALS HAVE THE ABILITY TO :-

a. place a human subject under ceaseless satellite surveillance - no matter where he/she is

b. ceaselessly monitor a human brain by satellite - including thought, reaction, motor command, au***ory event and visual image reading - ‘Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)

c. ceaselessly attack directly into a human brain by satellite with voices, noises, other disturbances, images and ‘virtual-reality scenarios’; and the ability to override, control, and alter consciousness - ‘Electronic Brain Link (EBL)’

d. directly abuse, torture, assault, and interfere with bodies - including performing advanced medical procedures - by satellite

e. directly interfere with electronics, alter, insert etc. data, files, communications and legal evidence even during transmission - by satellite

f. make live TV and radio, and other screens and monitors, two-way - for surveillance, invasion of privacy, deception, traumatisation etc. - ‘2-Way TV/RADIO and the Orwellian Media (2WTV)’

g. control the flow of information and orchestrate the media worldwide

BY THESE MEANS I HAVE BEEN :-<
    1. Since 2004 I’ve been under ceaseless Orwellian surveillance - 24 hours a day 7 days a week - everywhere I go. Since 2004 my brain, body, physical space and privacy have been ceaselessly monitored - including thought, reaction, motor command, au***ory event and visual image reading. I have been under this extremely traumatising Orwellian surveillance and interference - and then extremely brutally and hard-core - tortured and deformed since 2004 – and during all this time my psychological, mental, intellectual and physical states, actions, thinking, imaginations and words have been exploited and publicly exhibited via internet TV and radio.

The thoughts and images from my deformed, mutilated brain and lab-rat life have been ‘brain-broadcasted’ to very many people around the world and often presented as if it was the workings of my normal brain/mind – also a lot of disinformation and misrepresentation. The states, actions, thoughts, imaginations and words of my continuously and relentlessly extremely tortured and deformed brain/mind and body, and my degraded life have been directly transmitted and broadcast - the outbursts, outcries, anger etc.. Even my comments, thoughts, idiocies and messing around – to alleviate the oppression, aggravation, and boredom of my confinement and torture in this Mengeles/Cameron/Delgado torture and deforming concentration camp – have been exhibited and presented to many unaware people as if they are the products of my normal brain/mind/life. In reality this is “Gestapo Torture/Deformity/Murder TV” – and similar to the Gestapo it seems they enjoy the “sport” – and the degradation, anger and confusion it causes.

Also people and the media have been flooded with dehumanising and ridiculous ‘Psychological-Operations’, parodies and caricatures of me, my family and life – as at the same time they are parasiting, torturing and organically destroying me, they are constructing a fiction about ‘me’ and ceaselessly – idiotically - making what they pretend to be valid psychological and social observations about ‘me’, my life and family.
    ‘Orwellian-Nazi Surveillance and Exhibit (ONSE)’ (2004-present)

2. subjected to sleep deprivation, sensory overload, and "mind-*uck" torture.
    Under intensive neurological ‘mind-control’ this included :-

A. a witnessing of the suicide of the ‘King of Thailand’ and a cutting off of my friends brother’s legs
    B. a saving of many women’s ‘souls’ from death, and many countries from nuclear attack
    C. a ‘ritual abuse wedding’ participated in by the ‘Queens of Norway and Sweden’
    D. a fictitious relationship with ‘Princesses of Norway and Thailand’ and some other illusory women
    E. a ‘road trip’ escaping ‘USA army killers and blackmailers’, ‘Asian mafia/dragon killers’ among others; and participating in fake psychoanalysis and personality analysis sessions; and doing Q & A-type interviews on diverse socio-political subjects. (2005-2006)

3. ceaselessly perpetrators’and other voices are forced directly into my brain and they very aggressively and relentlessly psychologically attack, denigrate, interrogate, undermine, mob and bait me. These voice attacks are forced directly into my butchered and mangled brain. This takes the form of a running attack with a personally codified system of comments and responses to my thoughts, activities, social and psychological state, and biorhythms - both straightforwardly and with many different disorienting, infuriating and distorting effects. This sensory and mental torture and attack directly into my brain has varied from extreme causing near-complete mental breakdown and desperation, to loud, intensive and continuous, to milder, and has included numerous mock-executions. It is all completely and totally unignorable and inescapable. The ‘circuits’ are always open – my brain, body and physical space are ceaselessly brutally violated, monitored and interfered with - and forced into reaction and response - 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It’s a brutal, technological, inescapable ‘Iago-bull****-hell-machine’. I literally haven’t had a single minutes mental rest, relaxation or privacy since 2005 – not a single minute.
    ‘The Iago-Bull****-Idiot-Hell Machine (IBHM)’ (2004/2005-present)
  2. docnaovn

docnaovn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    4. ceaselessly subjected to multiple nightly neurological experiments and interventions. Whilst ‘sleeping’ artificial ‘virtual-reality scenarios’ (like little ‘You-Tube’ videos or cartoons or slideshows) are forced into my brain and therein processed/experienced. Night after night after night – every single night since 2005 - 3,4,5,6,7 or more times per night. I have been on this sleep and brain control regime and I haven't had a natural, uncon*****ed nights sleep since 2005. Often my brain processing/experiencing these “virtual-reality scenarios” is transmitted and exhibited by these Mengeles butchers pretending to do “science”. Their ability to do this required extensive and very brutal neutralisation and engineering of my normal, healthy brain – in order to effect a kind of ‘tabula-rasa’ to use as a ‘player’ – for them to be able to force in their ‘codes’ and ‘play’ their ‘virtual-reality scenarios’. This has resulted in mentally and psycho-physiologically exhausting, degrading and deforming me.
    ‘BOOB-TUBE (BT)’ (2005-present)

5. relentlessly subjected to deep, hardcore and other neurological attacks on my brain creating a lasting lobotomised effect – very often similar to being sledge-hammered, repeatedly stabbed, roasted, fan-forced microwaved, blow-torched, axed, bombed etc. in and across the brain. Almost every single night since 2005, mostly multiple times, and sometimes for hours and hours at a time – all night, all afternoon etc.. My whole creativity, ‘raw material’, senses, sensibility, feelings, thought, speech, intelligence, imagination, emotions and organic health, range, depth and potential have been completely degraded, butchered, mangled, wasted and/or destroyed (‘Fahrenheit 451-ed’and/or ‘Year 0-ed’). Repeatedly subjected to multiple other experiments and interventions on other areas of my brain.
    ‘Brain Mutilation/Neutralisation Work (BMNW)’ (2005-present)

6. repeatedly and relentlessly – every single day and night - subjected to electrical abuse and torture on the genitals, crotch, reproductive system, glands and lymph system. Electric currents are applied to my genitals, crotch and reproductive system at different intensities and positions, often continuously for extended periods of time. This ranges from mildly disturbing to extremely torturous. The cumulative affect is sickening and constant mental and physical tension and aggravation. This electrical abuse and torture on the genitals, crotch and reproductive system is applied at any time of the day or night. I am often woken up by the application of electric currents to my genitals, crotch and reproductive system - night after night after night. Often I am given erections in coordination with the brain butchery, and occasionally voided of semen (my sperm production has been stopped). I AM BEING USED, EXPERIMENTED UPON AND BUTCHERED LIKE A LAB RAT. My genitals have been liposuctioned, collagened, vasectomied, and my scrotum subjected to repeated reductions and enlargements. I have also been anally raped and interfered with numerous times.
    ‘Genital Electrocution (GE)’ (2004/2005-present)

7. My stomach, glands, abdomen, intestines, lymph system and other internal organs are also being continuously, repeatedly and intensively heated and electrocuted i.e. cooked/burnt-out. Often similar to being stabbed, roasted, microwaved, blow-torched etc.. Hour upon hour or all night and/or much of the day.My heart, chest, neck, lower back, back, diaphragm and all over my body. My torso, face and buttocks have been liposuctioned 2 or 3 times. My nipples are often electrocuted. Also in an extremely painful operation they put my spine out of alignment and did extensive nerve reconfiguration work in my spine and lower back throwing my whole body out of alignment – lower back, pelvis, hips, muscles, limbs, balance etc. – and, I think, they are trying to ‘engineer’ my brain to ‘fit’ this misalignment.
    ‘Stomach Electrocution And Heating (SEH)’ ‘Heart Scoring And Electrocution (HE)’ ‘Chest And Diaphram Electrocution (CHE)’ ‘Lower Back Electrocution (LBE)’ etc. (2005-present)

Huge - 10,000s of hours - amounts of electricity have been pumped through my body and brain by these nazi butchers. (2005-present)

I believe all of this is an attempted ‘reengineering’ or ‘rendering’ of my brain and body, and it has very seriously degraded my senses, sensibility and mental, psychological and physical strength, range, quality and depth. My brain has been reduced in power, quality and function by at least 70%. All my 'raw materials', psycho-physiological powers, energy, amorphous, undeveloped and latent thoughts, memories, emotions, passions, and feelings degraded, burnt-out and/or destroyed. My chest has been sunken, my lungs collapsed, my heart and muscles atrophied, my circulation and metabolism slowed, my stomach expanded and deformed, my genitals mutilated and deformed, and my body-shape completely altered and deformed. As one would expect being a lab-rat in a concentration camp since 2004 it has caused these most profound mental and physical ill-effects and degradation, and profound organic impairments and deformities.

8. subjected to various other mental, physical and social tortures, degradations and dirty tricks. This includes having my privacy invaded by, and being extensively publicly exhibited via, internet, TV and Radio.

Since 2004 whenever I turn on the TV or Radio - if it's live, I am linked to the broadcasting source. It happens any time I see or hear a live broadcast, no matter where I am. It completely ruins live TV and radio - as you are actually like being in a video-conference - so it's hard to remain impassive or unaffected – especially whilst being tortured. This invasion of my privacy and my torture and abuse have thus been witnessed by, and I have protested and appealed to, many newscasters in Australia and overseas, and by anyone who appears live on the news - politicians, celebrities, newscasters and many others. Initially tolerable and even amusing, this came to be extremely traumatising – especially when combined with the relentless hardcore torture, abuse and mutilated ‘brain-broadcasting’ – and no one even reporting it!

Also the thoughts and images from my deformed, mutilated brain and and lab-rat life have been ‘brain-broadcasted’ to the journalists etc. on TV and Radio – and often presented to them as if it was the workings of my normal brain/mind – also a lot of disinformation and misrepresentation has been ‘fed’ to them. This has often resulted in some of them – both advertently and inadvertently – actually actively participating in the torture and aggravation. Some, I believe, have actually been encouraged to elicit responses from my lab-rat brain and thereby to assist in and facilitate the butchering of my brain and senses to fit these nazi technologies and horrendous violations.

The media has also been flooded with dehumanising and ridiculous ‘Psychological-Operations’, parodies and caricatures of me, my family and life – as at the same time they are parasiting, torturing and organically destroying me, they are constructing a fiction about ‘me’ and ceaselessly, idiotically, making what they pretend to be valid psychological and social observations about ‘me’, my life and family.
    2-WAY TV and the ORWELLIAN MEDIA (2WTV)’ (2004-present)

9. My mother, sisters and other family members have been neurologically attacked/surgically mutilated, and both of my parents and other family members have been anally raped using these DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS – causing them profound mental and physical ill-effects and degradation, and profound organic impairment and disruption. (from 2005-present)

10. Since 2005 colleagues, acquaintances, friends or simply anyone I come into contact with on a day-to-day basis have been neurologically attacked/surgically mutilated, and/or anally raped using these DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS – causing them profound mental and physical ill-effects and degradation, and profound organic impairment and disruption. Literally over 200 people. (from 2005-present)

11. I have been relentlessly subjected to Gang Stalking/Mobbing. This consists of an intense and highly organized persecution of an individual with the purpose of harass her/him constantly and boycott all the activities, professional and of leisure that the person develops, in order to isolate to take control of the victims life, manipulate the victims mind and ultimately conduct him/her to a helpless situation. This conduct carried out by a group of apparently "normal" citizens is a barbaric form of torture. People are purposely engaged to aggravate me, and to impede and violate my physical and psychological spaces, privacy and freedom. This is extremely psychologically and physically oppressive and suffocating. This happens everywhere I go, anytime, no matter what I do. My whole neighbourhood has been infiltrated - ‘ethnically cleansed’. Often these people are neurologically con*****ed like ‘neuro-puppets’ to maximise the aggravation through the linking of their actions and movements to mine. Other times they are misguided and/or misinformed ‘Jones-Town’ type idiots/victims. The perpetrators are mostly of Jewish and Asian extraction. This is being done to me everywhere I go – including in Russia and Turkey.
    www.freedomfchs.com/ www.multistalkervictims.org www.gangstalkingworld.com/
    ‘Gang Stalking (GS)’ (from 2004 – relentlessly)

Thus my human rights, liberty and privacy have been COMPLETELY VIOLATED and ALL aspects and degrees of my human freedom, individuality and mental and physical integrity and health profoundly assaulted, tortured and wrecked in this ongoing totalitarian nightmare/hell – as I AM BEING RELENTLESSLY, REMORSELESSLY, BRUTALLY, SAVAGELY and CEASELESSLY - since 2004 - subjected to the uninhibited and unchecked aggression, nastiness, ludicrousness, speciousness, and dishonesty of these nazi bully-boys’ psycho- and sociopathic personalities, minds, actions and technologies.

They do all this to me and yet these perverted psychopaths allow – even encourage – me to send emails all over the world publicising their sadistic crimes – "we're ass-wiping democracy", and "you're sweeping the floor for us", they continually taunt.

The UK and Australian Government and Authorities, Humanitarian Organisations and everybody else have completely ignored, and failed to protect me.

I'm aware that there will probably be considerable resistance to anyone who attempts to help me – but I ask you to not shy away from such an act of bravery and principle.

If you have any doubts please consult with your Political and Intelligence Authorities.

It is no exaggeration to say my case is as horrendous and urgent as someone fleeing a Nazi or Pol Pot concentration camp – specifically Dr Mengele-type butchers

I URGENTLY REQUEST YOUR PROTECTION!
    sincerely
    John Finch,
    5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia
    TEL: 0424009627
    EMAIL: tijohnfinch@gmail.com luciusgodot@yahoo.com

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION USING ELECTRONIC WEAPONS
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------

[FONT=&quot]ABOUT ELECTRONIC WEAPONS - SURVEILLANCE, ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION:-
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    THE SHOCKING MENACE OF SATELLITE SURVEILLANCE by John Fleming
    http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1068
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]EXTREME HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES THROUGH EXPERIMENTATION
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.examiner.com/human-right...ented-to-obama-1-vid?do_not_mobile_redirect=1

REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING : A TECHNOLOGY USED FOR CON*****ING HUMAN BRAIN
    http://hassam.hubpages.com/hub/Remo...A-Technology-Used-For-Con*****ing-Human-Brain

BRAIN AND SATELLITE SURVEILLANCE AND TORTURE – REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING & ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK (RNM & EBL)
    http://myweb.cableone.net/mtilton/akwei.htmlhttp://www.greatdreams.com/RNM.htm
    http://www.freedomfchs.com/remoteneuralmonitoring.pdf

SYSTEMS OF SURVEILLANCE & REPRESSION by Judy Malloy
    http://www.well.com/user/jmalloy/gunterandgwen/resources.html

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS CANADA
    http://targetedindividualscanada.wordpress.com/

THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION - THE SURVEILLANCE-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX:
    http://www.aclu.org/FilesPDFs/surveillance_report.pdf

THE SPY SATELLITE DEBATE
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6782264/ns/technology_and_science-space/

US CONGRESS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT & UK PARLIAMENT - BRIEFINGS ON SECRET GEOPHYSICAL WEAPONS & 'MIND CONTROL' http://www.policestateplanning.com/briefings.htm

STOP ELECTRONIC MURDER/TORTURE WEAPONS - STOP GANG STALKING
    http://www.stopeg.com/index.html

1200 + VICTIMS’ CASE SUMMARIES – ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION by ELECTRONIC WEAPONS
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/21674443/75538860/sharing.html
    or
    and

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]COMPILACION DE TESTIMONIOS EN ESPAÑOL:- http://rudy2.wordpress.com/
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    600 + VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS FROM THE WHOLE WORLD - [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/victm-hm.htm
    http://www.lambros.name/profreedom/survivors_links.html

BAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE ON CIVILIANS PETITION - 800+ SIGNATURES AND MESSAGES OF VICTIMS & SUPPORTERS http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/synergy/ EMAIL: ti.petition@gmail.com ti.synergy@gmail.com

USA REPRESENTATIVE JIM GUEST’S (MO) LETTER

http://www.freedomfchs.com/repjimguestltr.pdf
    http://www.msnusers.com/JAMESWALBERTFILE/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=11

“October 10, 2007
    Dear Member of the Legislature and Friends:

This letter is to ask for your help for the many constituents in our country who are being affected unjustly by electronic weapons torture and covert harassment groups. Serious privacy rights violations and physical injuries have been caused by the activities of these groups and their use of so-called non-lethal weapons on men, women, and even children.

I am asking you to play a role in helping these victims and also stopping the massive movement in the use of Verichip and RFID technologies in tracking Americans. . . . . .”

Sincerely,
    Representative Jim Guest EMAIL: Jim.Guest@house.mo.gov , jimoguest@msn.com
    WEB: http://jimguest.com/

ABOUT GANG STALKING (aka ORGANISED STALKING)
    www.freedomfchs.com/ http://www.thehiddenevil.com/ www.multistalkervictims.org www.gangstalkingworld.com/ http://citizensoulpower.com/2007/09/21/ http://www.stopeg.com/index.htmlhttp://organizedstalkingandcyberstalking.blogspot.com/

TARGETED MAN WANTS INVESTIGATION OF CORRUPT 'SECURITY' PROGRAM AND HI-TECH WEAPONS
    http://www.examiner.com/human-right...-corrupt-security-program-and-hi-tech-weapons

ELECTROMAGNETIC AND INFORMATIONAL WEAPONS: THE REMOTE MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN BRAIN
    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/BAB408B.html http://www.exposingalltruth.com/

MIND CONTROL INDEX
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_mindcon.htm#menu

EMERGING COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES by the COMMITTEE ON MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=12177&page=R1

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PSYCHIC COMPUTER SHOWS YOUR THOUGHTS ON SCREEN
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/living/article6898177.ece

INFORMATION ABOUT MINDCONTROL
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_mindcon.htm

VIDEO:- THE HISTORY CHANNEL: ‘THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE SERIES’ MIND CONTROL
    http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=472844
    http://enoughroomvideo.blogspot.com/2009/08/impossible-mind-control-four-parts.html

ON THE NEED FOR NEW CRITERIA OF DIAGNOSIS OF PSYCHOSIS IN THE LIGHT OF MIND INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY, CAROLE SMITH, JOURNAL OF PSYCHO-SOCIAL STUDIES , VOL 2(2) NO 3 2003
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7123 http://www.raven1.net/newcriteria.html
    [/FONT]鉴于精神侵害技术的现实存在亟需新的精神疾病诊断标准 [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot](in Chinese) http://user.99114.com/225990/Cooperate_643954.html

VIDEO:- MIND CONTROL AMERICAS SECRET WAR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_jbogsIupE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1yVA00-WgM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJOvSh5cgzY

VIDEO:- MIND CONTROL & ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwoVwbGEw3g&feature=PlayList&p=9155254C145A31AA&index=0&playnext=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pglf...L&feature=PlayList&p=9155254C145A31AA&index=5

VIDEO:- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PRESENTS: CIA SECRET EXPERIMENTS.
    http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/cia-secret-experiments-3313/Overview#ixzz0VznSqIPm

CIA DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS – ‘MKULTRA’ AND OTHERS
    http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_***_abuse
    http://www.opednews.com/articles/STOP-MK-ULTRA-PROGRAMS-NOW-by-Noeline-Clayfield-091116-809.html http://www.mkultraconference.com/MK-ULTRA.php

PROJECT CENSORED - HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF THOUGHT VIOLATIONS BY US MILITARY/INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS.
    http://www.projectcensored.org/articles/story/us-intelligence-community-human-rights-violations/

MONARCH: THE NEW PHOENIX PROGRAM

http://www.monarchnewphoenix.com/ http://www.monarchnewphoenix.org/
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3106090846619588331 http://www.myspace.com/marsboy683
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1627906/monarch_the_new_phoenix_program_ii_intro/

FASCIST TECHNOLOGICAL POLICE STATE by Paul Baird
    http://www.surveillanceissues.com/article_computerstate.pdf

DEMOCRACY GOING DARK: THE ELECTRONIC POLICE STATE
    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13695

WANTTOKNOW.INFO:- MIND CONTROL

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg

EDUCATE YOURSELF:- MIND CONTROL
    http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ENDORSES CONTINUED SPYING ON AMERICANS
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13155

GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL
    http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/

TORTURE IN AMERICA
    http://www.TorturedinAmerica.org

MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY EXPOSED
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/36936010/MIND-CONTROL-TECHNOLOGY-EXPOSED

MIND CONTROL & SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION - 100 USA PATENTS
    http://www.rexresearch.com/sublimin/sublimin.htm

THE HUMAN RESEARCH SUBJECT PROTECTION ACT OF 1997 – INTRODUCED BY USA SENATOR JOHN GLENN http://www.ahrp.org/InformedConsent/glennConsent.php

OPERATION MIND CONTROL by Walter Bowart
    http://d.scribd.com/docs/2aldagk0d36ql3hbr80m.pdf

WALL STREET JOURNAL - NSA's DOMESTIC SPYING GROWS
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120511973377523845.html?mod=hps_us_whats_news

SPACE-BASED DOMESTIC SPYING: KICKING CIVIL LIBERTIES TO THE CURB
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10864

AUSTRALIA FIRST TO ADMIT "WE'RE PART OF GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM" - ECHELON OUTED BY THE HEAD OF AUSTRALIA'S DEFENCE SIGNALS DIRECTORATE (DSD), MARTIN BRADY.
    http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2889/1.html

PETITION: UNCOVER THE USA GOVERNMENT'S DAILY WORLDWIDE SECRET UNSUSPECTED SATELLITE MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY ATTACK ACTIVITIES, & COHERENCY WITH ITS ECHELON GLOBAL SPY SYSTEM
    http://www.petitiononline.com/AbiJXYcn/petition.html http://www.petitiononline.com/Mandrake/petition.html

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Yours in the search for openness and respect for universal human rights
    John Finch, 5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia, TEL: 0424009627
    EMAIL: tijohnfinch@gmail.com MCmailteam@gmail.com

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL and a member of THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION USING SATELLITE AND BRAIN WEAPONS[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]‘MINDCONTROL’ AND ELECTRONIC WEAPONS - VICTIMS' ORGANISATIONS & FURTHER INFORMATION:-
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://freedomfchs.com/

MIND JUSTICE http://www.mindjustice.org/

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TARGETED INDIVIDUALS CANADA [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://targetedindividualscanada.wordpress.com/

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE AGAINST COVERT ELECTRONIC ABUSE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] http://www.iaacea.org/index.html

INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE ON OFFENSIVE MICROWAVE WEAPONS http://www.icomw.org/

ILLEGAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTING & ELECTROMAGNETIC MINDCONTROL http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/index.html

GERMANY - VEREIN GEGEN DEN MISSBRAUCH PSYCHOPHYSISCHER WAFFEN – in German and English
    (THE ASSOCIATION AGAINST THE ABUSE OF PSYCHOPHYSICAL WEAPONS)
    http://psychophysischer-terror.de.tl/

SECRET ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE AND ATTACKS http://www.burningboxes.com/ http://www.lesliecrawford.cabanova.com/page1.html

US MICROWAVE WEAPON SYSTEM MURDER AND BRAIN ABUSE http://usamicrowavemurder.ning.com/

THE AMERICAN COGNITIVE LIBERTIES ASSOCIATION http://americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org/default.aspx

SURVEILLANCE ISSUES www.surveillanceissues.com

COVERT ELECTRONIC ASSAULT http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-electronic-assault-nz.com

FRANCE - INFORMATION DOSSIER http://www.lacoctelera.com/presentation-de-la-situation http://informationdossier.wordpress.com/ http://rudy2.wordpress.com/

GERMANY http://stopptmindcontrol.lima-city.dehttp://www.vpn-zum-ikva-beweisforum.dehttp://tagebucheineselektrofolteropfer.blogspot.com/

SWEDEN www.whitetv.se
    ITALY - ASSOCIAZIONE VITTIME ARMI ELETTRONICHE-MENTALI
    www.associazionevittimearmielettroniche-mentali.org

ITALY - ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIANA, SCIENTIFICA E GIURIDICA, CONTRO GLI ABUSI MENTALI, FISICI E TECNOLOGICI
    http://www.aisjca-mft.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91047851866&ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=139366746089050
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noi-s...ure-elettromagnetiche/138790742813335?sk=info
    http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/la-minaccia-scioccante-di-sorveglianza-satellitare-di-john

INDIA - NO MORE COVERT MIND CONTROL WEAPONS
    http://www.mindcontrolvictimsunity.in/ http://www.zshare.net/download/558142082eb3d028/

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]粉[/FONT][FONT=&quot]红和平[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - CHINA – PEACEPINK
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]WEB: http://peacepink.ning.com http://groups.google.com/group/soleilmavis (IN CHINESE) http://soleilmavis.spaces.live.com/

[/FONT]鉴于精神侵害技术的现实存在亟需新的精神疾病诊断标准 [FONT=&quot]http://user.99114.com/225990/Cooperate_643954.html[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    CHINA – MINDCONTROL [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://mindcontrol.com.cn/

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]のサイトは、兵器技術や心理学等を悪用した、マインドコントロールの強制人体実験に反対します[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - JAPAN - STOP MIND CONTROL
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]WEB: http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~terre/index.html http://www.mirai1.com/ (in JAPANESE and ENGLISH)
    http://www.geocities.jp/techhanzainetinfo/ (in JAPANESE)

JAPAN WEB: http://gangstalkinginde.blog59.fc2.com/

RUSSIA - АССОЦИАЦИЯ ПРОТИВ ЭЛЕКТРОННОГО ТЕРРОРА
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot](ASSOCIATION AGAINST THE ABUSE OF PSYCHOPHYSICAL WEAPONS) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]WEB: http://www.volkstribune.de.tl/

RUSSIA - THE MOSCOW HOUSING ECOLOGY COMMITTEE
    WEB: http://www.moscomeco.narod.ru./

RUSSIA - THE ST.PETERSBOURGH SOCIETY OF PERSONS SUBJECT TO REMOTE CON*****ED BIOENERGETIC TERROR WEB: http://psyterror.narod.ru/

ABOUT GANG STALKING
    www.freedomfchs.com/ www.multistalkervictims.org www.gangstalkingworld.com/
    http://citizensoulpower.com/2007/09/21/ http://www.stopeg.com/index.html

VICTIMS OF ORGANISED STALKING IN TEXAS
    http://vocct.blogspot.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

THE OMINOUS PARALLELS
    http://www. theominousparallels.blogspot. com/

EXOTIC WARFARE.COM http://exoticwarfare.org/

ORGANIZED CRIME WAVES & NATIONAL CARE SOCIETY
    http://www.organizedcrimewaves.com/ http://www.nationalcaresociety.com/

ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE CAPABILITIES, EXTREME ABUSE OF TECHNOLOGY, SECURITIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS
    http://www.rob-files.com/

US GOVERNMENT TORTURE & HEROES OF THE UNITED STATES FOR THEIR STAND AGAINST HUMAN
    MIND CONTROL - TECHNOLOGY, TECHNIQUES & POLITICS
    http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/ugly/ugly.html http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/misc/truth.html http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~alb/misc/moreMindLinks.html

EXPERIMENTATION http://www.us-government-torture.com/SECRETANGEL.TV.html

FASCISM - "9-11" - MIND CONTROL http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/

EMF TORTURE CHAMBER http://www.geocities.com/xposperps/ http://emftorturechamber.blogspot.com/,

STOP ELECTRONIC WEAPONS/STOP GANG STALKING (ENGLISH AND DUTCH)
    http://www.stopeg.com/ http://www.stopeg.nl/

INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT TO BAN THE MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM BY TECHNICAL MEANS http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Campus/2289/webpage.htm, http://web.iol.cz/mhzzrz/

PETITION - BAN ELECTRONIC WARFARE ON CIVILIANS - 400+ SIGNATURES AND MESSAGES OF VICTIMS & SUPPORTERS http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/synergy/ EMAIL: ti.petition@gmail.com, ti.synergy@gmail.com

600 + VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS FROM THE WHOLE WORLD http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/victm-hm.htm

NAFF - ADVOCATING FOR VICTIMS OF MIND CONTROL, TORTURE, SLAVERY & RELATED TERROR http://naffoundation.org/

THE UNITED AMERICAN FREEDOM FOUNDATION http://www.uaff.us/uaffentrancepage.htm
    EMAIL: bertbrooks@usa.com

CITIZENS AGAINST HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION http://www.healthycitizens.blogspot.com/

THE CENTER FOR COGNITIVE LIBERTY & ETHICS (CCLE) http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/index.html

MIKROWELLENTERROR.DE/ http://www.mikrowellenterror.de/

FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA www.freedomfightersforamerica.com

TECHNOLOGICAL TORTURE http://iamatorturevictim.blogspot.com/

US CITIZENS ARE SECRETLY BEING USED AS RESEARCH RATS http://researchrat.com/

THE DECLARATION OF ALARMED CITIZENS - MR JEAN VERSTRAETEN - EMAIL: verstraeten.jean@belgacom.net

MR WALDEMAR LOTZ - EMAIL: wlotz2003@web.de, wlotz2002@mail.ru,

MR WALTER MADLIGER - EMAIL: wmadliger@yahoo.de,

MR DARIUS MOCKUS - EMAIL: darius_mockus@yahoo.com,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Our (very, very partial) LIST OF VICTIMS OF ELECTRONIC WEAPONS:-
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1200 + VICTIMS’ CASE SUMMARIES – ASSAULT, TORTURE AND MUTILATION by SATELLITE AND BRAIN WEAPONS - see
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.4shared.com/dir/21674443/75538860/sharing.html
    or
    and [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]COMPILACION DE TESTIMONIOS EN ESPAÑOL:- http://rudy2.wordpress.com/
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    It is no exaggeration to say our cases are as horrendous and urgent as people fleeing Nazi or Pol Pot concentration camps – specifically Dr Mengele-type torturers and butchers.

PLEASE ASSIST US URGENTLY!!!
    [/FONT]

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} Regarding these NWO Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes, Dirty Wars, Black Operations, Secret Weapons, Torture Programs, Destruction of Democratic Institutions and Standards, Total Degradation of Media and Public Discourses, Total Degradation and Disenfranchisement of Civil Society and Institutions there is a complete ORWELLIAN PUBLIC INFORMATION AND INQUIRY BLACKOUT.

It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes - and the extreme danger that these technologies, powers and tendencies pose to human rights, liberty, democracy, privacy and the mental and physical freedom, individuality, integrity, health and growth of all people – in all their “infinite?” richness, degrees, dimensions, aspects, qualities and diversity!

Make no mistake these are the most horrendous totalitarian weapons and crimes imaginable and the people and organizations using them are mass-murdering conspirators pursuing totalitarian fundamentalist schemes.

Beware of the brain and gene phrenologists/determinists/reductionists, and those who seek to control and reduce the range, quality and diversity of human thoughts, imaginations, senses, sensibilities, moods, attitudes, speech and psycho-physiologies - the would-be socio-economic, cultural AND PSYCHOLOGICAL/INTELLECTUAL/ PHYSIOLOGICAL monopolists, monoculturalists, police and prosecutors who are already literally and physically actively at work amongst us!! Both monstrously and criminally, and also far more insidiously.

And beware of this dumbing-down, disenfranchisement, degradation and monoculturalisation caused by the paucity and total degradation of public information and discourse, and the subsequent and consequent degradation and destruction of previously autonomous cultures, professions, fields of human endeavour, memories, and intelligences.

WE ARE BEING FORCED, COOPTED AND TRICKED INTO AN ORWELLIAN FASCIST/NAZI POLICE STATE – EVERYWHERE ON EARTH! -
    as most ‘News’, ‘Events’ and ‘History’ has been degraded into criminally produced and managed dramas/atrocities (i.e. wars, disasters, civil strife etc.) and criminally presented as infotainment, endogenous socio-political changes, propaganda, and/or criminal lies. And as almost all other public discourses including the ‘scientific’, ‘academic’, and ‘arts/culture’ has been degraded into criminally produced and managed infotainment, propaganda, pseudo-science, and/or specious, tendentious or folkloric productions and discourses.

BEWARE OF THE PSEUDO-SCIENCE NAZIS - THE ENEMIES OF FREE AND OPEN INFORMATION AND DEBATE, ACCOUNTABILITY, REVIEW AND REGULATION.

NOT TO MENTION THE NUTCASES PURSUING SUCH FRANKENSTEIN-SCIENCES AS THE TRANSGENIC, AND THE “BLENDING” OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL AND BIOLOGICAL– EVEN AS RECORD BIODIVERSITY AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY DESTRUCTION IS DONE.

PLEASE WITNESS AND RECORD AND OPPOSE ALL OF THE ABOVE CRIMES, AND ASSIST US URGENTLY!!

Chia sẻ trang này