1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Nhật ký tuổi 30

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi funtasia, 11/06/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nhật ký tuổi 30

Đã lâu quá rồi, kể từ ngày chính thức kiên quyết chia tay với Sư Phụ (sau bao lần tan rồi hợp, hợp rồi lại tan), hôm nay là ngày đầu tiên tôi quyết định sẽ chấm dứt hẳn liên lạc với anh ta. Tôi thấy như không thể chịu đựng được, còn tồi tệ hơn cái ngày chia tay, thề với lòng mình rằng Sư Phụ không phải là người phù hợp để có thể cùng nhau bắt đầu một cuộc sống gia đình. Giờ đây tôi tự nguyền rủa mình tại sao từ ngày đó vẫn email liên lạc với hắn (mặc dù lâu lắm rồi không chat hay nói chuyện điện thoại). Có lẽ vì trước đó hai đứa đã là 2 đứa bạn thân thiết, nói chuyện với hắn cũng quen thuộc như hít thở hàng ngày vậy. Cũng may là ở xa về mặt địa lý, ở gần chắc còn tệ hơn, có lẽ suốt ngày đi uống bia với nhau, và lại luẩn quẩn tan-hợp-hợp-tan.

Suốt ngày hôm nay tôi đi lang thang cùng bè bạn, hết nhóm này đến nhóm khác, ăn trưa, xem Mission Impossible III (có lẽ cho điểm b-) lúc nào trong đầu cũng vương vất hình bóng anh ta, và bây giờ, ngồi đây, tôi cảm giác nếu không chia xẻ với một ai đó, có lẽ tôi sẽ lại viết email hay tồi tệ hơn, lại nhấc điện thoại lên gọi điện. Thật ngu xuẩn là tôi đã không chấm dứt liên lạc từ ngày chúng tôi chia tay. Được như vậy có lẽ bây giờ tôi không cảm thấy cái cảm giác kinh khủng này nữa.

À quên mất, nhật ký này có lẽ tôi sẽ viết bằng tiếng Anh, mặc dù không phải lúc nào tôi viết tiếng Anh cũng tốt, nếu có ai đó đọc và cảm thấy phật ý thì xin hiểu cho rằng tôi muốn chia xẻ với một vài người bạn thân không biết đọc tiếng Việt. Nếu bạn có thể đọc cả tiếng Việt và tiếng Anh thì hãy ưu tiên cho những kẻ không biết tiếng Việt, nhưng lại là những người tôi hay làm phiền liên quan đến Sư Phụ. Tuy nhiên nếu các bạn muốn chia xẻ với những suy nghĩ của tôi, các bạn có thể viết cho tôi bằng cả tiếng Anh hoặc tiếng Việt, tôi đều có thể đọc được. Hiện giờ tôi đang rất muốn đuợc chia xẻ lòng mình.

Chúc ngủ ngon và một tuần mới tốt lành!

Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 14:59 ngày 13/06/2006
  2. niced4ys

niced4ys Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hy vọng giờ bạn đã có người yêu mới. Dù sao lấy chồng cũng là một vấn đề nóng bỏng cần giải quyết của những phụ nữ tuổi 30
  3. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    When I was 25, I once bought Bridget Jones?Ts diary and read out loud ***** Phu the bits I found funny. Su Phu, in his late 30s at the time, had known better than laughing at the face value of some comical/tragic-ish aspects of a woman in her early 30s, struggling both in her career and romance departments. At the time, the world was my oyster: Su Phu was then my best friend in the world, I just got my graduate degree, got my professional qualifications to practice, was slated to get married to my then boyfriend, the sweet adorable Petit Prince, at some time that year or the next, and I could not conceive anything that remotely resembled the world of the Bridget Joneses.
    I have the habit of reading again and again the books that I like, and I still find Bridget Jones?Ts diary very funny. But these days, I have seen why she could possibly have the thought of leading an utterly lonely life, dying by herself and being eaten by termites (or something similar).
    Is there anything such as telepathy (than giao cach cam)? I once thought that if you can?Tt sleep, eat or work because you kept thinking about a person and that makes you deeply unhappy, surely there must be a way for your brain or your heart to figure out how to send these vibes to them. Otherwise it?Ts awful if you suffer and they are just strolling around planning their holidays or wedding. But I haven?Tt seen that working lately. More on this topic later.
    In the meantime, therê?Ts always blog. And therê?Ts still lunch time and an empty stomach that needs to be filled, with or without an appetite (this was obviously written before lunch but I couldnt post it earlier).
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 22:19 ngày 12/06/2006
  4. xinhxinhkieukieu

xinhxinhkieukieu Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/08/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hic....em hiểu cảm giác của chị lúc này. Vì em cũng đang phải cố để chấm dứt cái thói quên cứ hở ra là định nhấc máy gọi cho hắn ta. Yêu thì yêu nhưng cảm giác có lẽ là thói quen thì nhiều hơn. Mà thói quen thì thường khó bỏ mới chết chứ . Nhưng suy cho cùng khi xác định được hắn ta ko phải là người thích hợp với mình để bắt đầu cuộc sống gia đình thì nên dừng lại trước khi quá muộn. Bây giờ biết là rất khó còn hơn sau này là ko thể chị nhỉ. Chị em mình cố lên nha
    Được xinhxinhkieukieu sửa chữa / chuyển vào 15:03 ngày 12/06/2006
  5. brownie

brownie Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    15/07/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yes, I believe there is telepathy emotion, but just believe in it when I think about him and trust that he is deeply thinking about me. For me, that is the ultimate expression of love when my soul reaches his soul and he responds to me. I must confess I don''t believe in telepathy if that is just an one side affair. How could the other think of the thing in your mind now, given the geographical distance between you two and he can never have the first hand experience of what you are doing now? May be you are just creating an imagination to cherish yourself that at least you are still important to him. No way my sweetheart. Be brave with the truth! It is quite likely that he''s hanging around in a pub and may be ... planning for his wedding. Sorry if I hurt you. Just brave to forget him and think that well, I am strong enough to do so!
  6. entrap

entrap Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    21/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Somebody thinks this trouble is terrible
    Somebody thinks lovely
    Somebody thinks this mission is impossible
    Somebody thinks easy
    And if somebody was asking me about "than giao cach cam", I"d like to talk about this:
    "Yes, telepathy is real, real like your existance. And your all is for mine telepathic!"
    Well, just imagination. Alora... fantasia!
    Good luck to the number 30!
    Được entrap sửa chữa / chuyển vào 21:56 ngày 12/06/2006
  7. monitor_vn_2005

monitor_vn_2005 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    'ến phải 'i học 1 l>p tiếng anh thôi, chứ nhìn nhỈ bức vách này thì 'ến mình cũng chán.
  8. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    People (including some readers of the posts, and including Su Phu, a few days ago) tend to ask me with increased frequency whether I have a boyfriend. The answer is in the negative.
    The inevitable followed-up question is always ?owhy??. I have been wondering that myself. It?Ts not like I don?Tt meet anyone. But I haven?Tt found a boyfriend yet. To exonerate myself, and at the risk of being exposed, here is a list of people I met in the last 6 months or so (in random order):
    1. A music professor ?" met via a friend on a blind date (which I tried to wriggle out of, unsuccessfully, as you have already guessed). A very nice and gentle man indeed, and I had nothing against him except for (a) being a heavy smoker, and (b) we had nothing to say to each other after three minutes or so each time we met. ?oNo chemistry? as the verdict goes (I tried hard, you know, and met him a couple of times just to make sure I don?Tt skip any potential soul mate on hasty conclusions).
    2. A very special friend (nicknamed ?oCau Am? in our friend circle) ?" met in a work context. Hê?Ts Prince Charming from textbook: super smart (both street-smart and an intellectual), work-hard play-hard type, sensitive, attentive, romantic, gentle and kind-hearted. In short, too good to be true. We had this fun, amicable friendship, but nothing further than that. Believe me, I had tried to explore whether we could be more significant to each other than just buddies. But it seems he has something else in mind (although, hê?Ts still single for as far as I could tell).
    3. A good-looking, intellectual and musical type nerd who I also came across in a professional context. We are rather close friends, and I could sense that he wanted to take things further. So this one time we went out to see a movie together, and a drink afterwards. He then asked me if he could see me regularly and get to know me more than just in a work context. He also added that hê?Ts been interested in asking me out for quite some time, but he was busy because he was dating a girl, who was actually someone elsê?Ts fiancée (marriage was set to happen later this year), and that someone else is coming back after a three months business trip, so my nerd friend is looking for a new date.
    Needless to say I freaked out at that revelation; but to give him the benefit of the doubts, I asked him why he dated her while knowing shê?Ts engaged to somebody. He just looked at me as though I was from Mars and said ?oI wouldn?Tt cheat on my girlfriend, but I won?Tt reject someone elsê?Ts offer to go out with her, whether shê?Ts available or not?.
    I decided that that explanation is not good enough; so that?Ts the only time we discussed ?oseeing each other?. As far as I am concerned, if you are good enough, you should have your own girlfriend, and shouldn?Tt share with someone elsê?Ts, be it a Miss Universe or not. As far as I know, hê?Ts still seeing the girl. I just hope that he wouldn?Tt come to a meeting with us with black eyes at any time in the future. We still met up as buddies, but the story about the nerd ends there.
    4. Someone else who I also came across in a professional/social occasion. Hê?Ts married, so I just treated him as an older and strictly professional friend. But then I kept getting hints to take things further, and kept having to say NO. In the end I just stopped talking to him altogether, which is a great shame as we could work well together. Isn?Tt it ironic, an unavailable girl?Ts offer is ?oan offer? to the nerd, but to me a married man?Ts offer is an insult. No wonder why men have their double take in life!
    5. Another guy, friend of a friend that I met at a birthday party. Recently he asked me out on a date. He looks stressed, and the dinner was pretty boring. Then I know why: he said hê?Ts on the verge of divorcing his wife, from whom he has been separated for years, but they waited for the kids to get into high school before sorting out the divorce. I am sorry to say that I can?Tt be attracted to someone who looks so defeated and worn out on a first date. He should sort out his problem first before exploring other options. So I don''''t think I would sit through another few boring hours with him again. I?Td rather watch football with the kids next door.
    The list is longer but the above is a highlight. You?Tve got the idea. And in the meantime, people have come back from their naps and I will have a meeting soon. More later.
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 19:25 ngày 14/06/2006
  9. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mọi người thường khuyên tôi nên chọn một công việc nhàn rỗi hơn, để có nhiều thời gian rảnh rỗi cho mình hơn, và sẽ có cơ hội gặp gỡ nhiều người hơn để tìm một bạn trai phù hợp. Đúng là công việc này của tôi quá bận rộn (thông thường tôi làm việc từ 10-12 tiếng 1 ngày, 5 ngày 1 tuần, và nhiều khi cả thứ 7). Nếu được tự quyết định, tôi sẽ làm việc ít hơn và chơi nhiều hơn. Tuy nhiên, tôi không nghĩ là có nhiều thời gian rảnh hơn sẽ ngay lập tức có cơ hội gặp nhiều người hơn hay gặp được một người phù hợp. Đôi khi lại trái lại. Ở công việc này tôi có điều kiện gặp những người rất thú vị. Tất nhiên không có nghĩa là ngay lập tức có thể người đó phù hợp với mình, như tôi vừa ?otrình bày? trong bài gửi chiều nay. Hoặc có khi mình thấy người ta phù hợp quá rồi nhưng mình lại không phải trong tầm ngắm của người ta, họ có thể thích một kiểu người khác, hoặc một người ít tuổi hơn chẳng hạn.
    Tôi còn nghĩ, vấn đề không phải là có thời gian rỗi không, mà là có thể tạo ra thời gian rỗi không, và sử dụng nó như thế nào. Thỉnh thoảng tôi vẫn đọc được những tâm sự của các bạn cũng nhiều tuổi và cô đơn như mình, có điều, các bạn ấy làm công việc khá nhàn rỗi, có rất nhiều thời gian, nhưng vẫn thấy cô đơn, vì họ ít giao du chơi bời. Có lẽ với các bạn đó thì vấn đề không phải là thời gian mà là vấn đề khác (cơ hội gặp gỡ những người phù hợp). Đôi khi tôi ham vui, nếu có gì hay thì tôi sẽ bỏ việc đó (nếu bỏ được) để đi chơi.
    Nhiều khi vấn đề lại là chỗ, vì làm việc quá nhiều, tôi trở nên vô hình (invisible) với các bạn. Chỉ cần sau 3 lần gọi đi chơi không được, tôi sẽ lập tức bị cho vào sổ đen của họ; lần sau họ chẳng thèm gọi cho tôi nữa :-( Sau vài tuần, vài tháng, đôi khi tôi sực nhớ ra, lại phải lân la gọi điện lại, thì họ mới nhớ ra.
    Và tất nhiên, các bạn tôi bây giờ cũng khác trước. Phần lớn những bạn rất thân, rất tốt, rất lo lắng cho tôi, họ đang bận hướng dẫn con học bài hay chí ít cũng phải ở nhà quấy bột cho các cháu. Đâm ra lâu dần họ không thể hiểu tôi sống thế nào, nghĩ gì, và tôi cũng không thể giải thích cho họ biết tại sao tôi lại giao du với một đám bạn cũng lông bông như tôi, không chịu lấy vợ, lấy chồng, và suốt ngày rong ruổi trên đường. Họ không biết rằng, nếu tôi cũng chịu khó ngồi nhà may vá như họ, bố mẹ tôi hoặc là lo hơn, hoặc sẽ ngay lập tức nghĩ ra một anh giáo viên dạy nhạc nữa để giới thiệu cho tôi.
    Chủ đề này chắc tôi còn có thể kể lể dài dài, và chắc các bạn cũng sẽ có vô khối lý do để phản đối post này. Vậy nên bây giờ tôi sẽ ra quán cafe để xem đá bóng với lũ bạn trước đã.
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 20:47 ngày 13/06/2006
  10. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    After a few days, things have become more bearable. I met up with a group of upbeat, energetic youngsters yesterday for a drink. They are great fun. And I am not haunted by persistent thoughts about Su Phu anymore. See, things ought to improve, one way or another.
    Blog is the greatest discovery. Actually I am not a patient writer. I can only do bite-size pieces like this. Give me a 30 page writing assignment and I will lose sleep over it. Just give me a dozen 3-page assignments, and I would be ok.
    Come to think of it, I do miss Su Phu a great deal. He has become part of my everyday life, we shared almost every thought, from why Morgan Freeman is great, whether red wine is really good for your heart or it is just a myth, to what WTO admission means, and the thought of losing that precious friend/soul mate forever is like saying farewell to a part of myself. I found that to be the hardest part.
    In the weak moments (which come by a lot lately, partly out of the thought of losing whatever remaining tenuous connection to him forever, partly out of the fear of becoming a spinster leading an utterly lonely life and dies lonely and be eaten by termites), I have been wondering if it was wise to let it go.
    We had a great friendship and then a wonderful relationship. We were on the same wavelength, enjoyed each other?Ts company, humours, etc. In short we got along well and had everything else to make a relationship great. But (this is the catch) the thing is, he had the ability to hurt me intensely, either inadvertently or deliberately (although, I believe, never with the specific intention to hurt). I had no way to control that, and sometimes had no idea that it was coming. It is either his rebellious spirit, his bachelor way of dealing with things (the typical ?oyou can have any colour, as long as it is red?), or just some stupid thing he once said to an ex that?Ts relevant to ?ous? as a couple and forgot, and it resurfaced like a dead body from the bottom of the sea. I can forgive, but cannot forget anything, especially when it hurts.
    In our relationship, I went from trusting him uncon***ionally to becoming more or less on edge. There would be something, or he would do something that hurt like hell. Then that would make me want to leave him forever, and go to my corner to lick my wound. Then we would gradually get back together, with a scar in the relationship. Then some time later, BOOM! it would happen again.
    I am getting old, I cannot live like that anymore. The whole ordeal with Su Phu has made me become more cynical, but I am hoping to be able to love and trust again.
    This is a one-sided post; I just need to remind myself why I should not waver. In a future post, when I am back on my feet, I promise I will recount nice things about him (which are plenty).
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 15:48 ngày 14/06/2006

Chia sẻ trang này