1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Nhật ký tuổi 30

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi funtasia, 11/06/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Don''t really know if this is brave or stupid, but here I am, babysitting two projects from this coastal town, haven?Tt seen the beach yet since I got here, with a laptop literally on my lap, phone ringing nonstop: ?odo you check your emails? Can I fax our comments to you?? etc. etc. Call this a vacation? No, this is merely a change of scene, and it entails a lot of inconvenience. And my family is in the next room. It looks more like home than I like to think. Hmm...
    But then... why should I do this to myself? The world does not stop if I cannot finish everything tonight after all. So I drop things where they are and walk to the beach at around 10, just when the moon comes up. It calms me down. Gives me some relaxing feeling. I wonder if you see the moonlights on the beach these days, now that you have a ready-made beach near your house. It reminds me of this one time we drove like mad up to Scarborough for a long weekend (I think), checked into the last bed and breakfast available, and walked to the beach just when the moon came up. When did we do this? I remember the moonlight, the ample fresh, cold wind blowing away at us on the beach. Made me shudder and tighten my scarf and button up my coat. And walk closer to you. And the sublime bluish moonlight. I can hardly remember when that was, but definitely not summer. The walk also reminds me of the coastal town (Waterford?) where a beautiful sea parade started just when we arrived in town. And Inch, where we drove on the empty beach on a week day like in the commercial, and got stuck in the sand when we stopped, and had the car pulled out by some baywatch-lookalikes in a patrol jeep. It also reminds me of the time we had the hobby of driving up and down the coast like two carefree kids, stopping by the piers to watch dozens and dozens of dolphins jumping up from the waters to greet us at sunset. It used to be one of my most favourite spots in California, and now I can?Tt even remember the name anymore. I can?Tt place where it is. And I need to know. So much so that I want to go back to the place, just to see if the dolphins are still there. Just to check the name of the vista point. These places, they are full of memories. Blurry ones, but they are there, little reminders that pop into my head without an invite.
    I have had problems remembering memories lately. This reminds me of the film that you liked (which I refused to watch cos I have had enough of Jim Carey) ?" eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. I am actively cleansing my memories, deleting these reminders of memories when they pop up. In the process, at times I cannot reconstruct what these reminders mean, their precise timing and surrounding. Only the feelings remain, and if I touch them, they would get out of their hibernation mode and spring back to life. And automatically I would plunge deeper into the deleted memories, to feed them, give them more life, as it was. Turned out I have been trying to steal and store bits of memories away from deletion, unconsciously, perhaps.
    But that is not good for my health, I know. Gingerly I tiptoed out of dangerous waters, going back for some sleep. And back to the tour boat on the bay in the early morning. The highlight of the day is a pretty impressive private aquarium on an isolated island near the shore, and meeting a very nice guy on the tour boat. He looks cute, even more so as he strikes up a conversation with me when I am reading my file, unhappily, with my spectacles sliding down my nose like a librarian?Ts. It is a bit vain, but I tend to give more points to those who manage to like me when I look my worst. This is not to say that V is not great fun ?" very far from it. In the evening we go out with his friends, try out a local discotheque, wander the streets late into the night, and check out the local seafood chowder when we are all tired and sleepy. He lives in HCMC though. We say we will keep in touch, and look each other up when we happen to be in each other?Ts territory. I know I should not count on it, both on my side and his side, but I am still glad that we have met at all in this random world.
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:39 ngày 18/07/2006
  2. thongxanhsg

thongxanhsg Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cám ơn chị funtasia. Thấy có người đồng cảm với mình em rất vui và nhẹ nhõm hơn nhiều chị ạ.
  3. NewYorkLife

NewYorkLife Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It''s so right... I thought a lot about this.
    I wrote you under other nickname about weeks ago in your message box. I dont want to show up, so you dont need to name it out.
    I added your nick in YM but never seen you to talk
    The only thing I believe now is that... What comes to me will be the best that the destiny wants to give me... Maybe now I feel hard and sad... but someday it will turn out perfect.
    I''m just saddened when now I have no shoulder to lean on. And always have to be independent to find my own way... not the normal way... I''m very tired and afraid that everyone will look and judge me as too strong, too ambitious girl... which is really not good .
  4. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hôm qua có một buổi đàm phán căng thẳng và nảy lửa. Xong việc cả xếp lẫn nhân viên đều khản cổ, mệt nhoài. Nghĩ đến dự án còn đến 4 tháng nữa, cũng thấy nản chí.
    Có lẽ lý thuyết cơ bản của đàm phán thì ai cũng biết: làm thế nào cố gắng để 2 bên cùng thắng (win-win situation), như vậy lợi ích chung sẽ là cao nhất. Nhưng đến khi thực hành, rất ít khi gặp trường hợp cả hai bên đều hướng đến lợi ích chung cho cả hai bên. Khi nào mình hơi tỏ ra muốn nhượng bộ để nhúc nhắc đi đến lợi ích chung, ngay lập tức bên kia sẽ lợi dụng để lấn tới, ép những cái khác. Mà sao hai bên cùng có kinh nghiệm làm cùng một cái thứ việc này bao năm nay, tại sao họ cứ ảo tưởng là mình còn ngây thơ không biết gì! Có khi người ta cứ nghĩ trông cái mặt như vậy chắc dễ bắt nạt. Vậy là lại phải ngay lập tức quay lại thế thủ, hoặc mang xếp ra ?odọa?, họ mới chịu. Mệt mỏi quá!
    Có vẻ như trong tình cảm cũng vậy nữa. Đôi khi mình muốn nhường nhịn cho người ta vui, hay để khỏi cãi nhau, thì lại hay bị qua mặt. Lâu dần thành ra cũng có phản xạ tranh cãi. Hồi trước giận dỗi gì với Petit Prince chỉ biết khóc thầm, sau rồi với Sư Phụ đã biết gân cổ lên cãi rồi email điện thoại tranh luận đến cùng mới thôi. Mặc dù lúc nào phải cãi cọ nhiều quá cũng thấy buồn lắm, thấy chẳng giống ai, thấy chẳng hiền dịu, chẳng có tý gì của đức hy sinh, như thế hệ của mẹ. Nhưng mà bây giờ hiền quá mà bị người ta bắt nạt thì cũng ấm ức không chịu nữa.
    Vậy là, 30 tuổi rồi mà vẫn lăn tăn không biết làm hoa nhựa hay hoa dại, trách gì đến tầm này vẫn cứ lông bông trôi dạt. Ước gì gặp chàng hoàng tử vừa thông minh lanh lợi, đẹp trai, hiểu biết, dễ chịu, lại vừa khiêm tốn, cao thượng biết nhường nhịn không chấp nhặt những hiếu thắng trẻ con của mình. Nhưng nếu mà muốn vậy chắc là chỉ có đi tìm trong vô vọng Lee Min-Yeong (Bản Tình Ca Mùa Đông) mà thôi. Mặc dù ở ngoài đời... có lẽ mình cũng biết một người như vậy. Nhưng bây giờ mình đã biết được... có lẽ là không có duyên...
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 10:14 ngày 20/07/2006
  5. hoa_mua_ha

hoa_mua_ha Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    22/10/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

DREAMING OF YOU
    Late at night when all the world is sleeping
    I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star
    That somewhere you are thinking of me too
    ''''Cause I''''m dreaming of you tonight
    ''''Til tomorrow I''''ll be holding you tight
    And there''''s nowhere in the world I''''d rather be
    Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
    I wonder if you ever see me (see me)
    and I wonder if you know I''''m there (am I there, am I?)
    If you looked in my eyes would you see what''''s inside
    Would you even care
    I just wanna hold you close but so far
    All I have are dreams of you
    So I wait for the day (wait for the day) and the courage to say
    How much I love you
    Yes, I do
    I''''ll be dreaming of you tonight
    ''''Til tomorrow I''''ll be holding you tight
    Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
    Ahh ahh
    Corazón
    (I can''''t stop dreaming of you)
    No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
    (I can''''t stop dreaming)
    Como te necesito
    (I can''''t stop dreaming of you)
    Mi amor, como te extraño
    Late at night when all the world is sleeping
    I stay up and think of you
    And I still can''''t believe
    That you came up to me and said
    I love you
    I love you too
    Now I''''m dreaming with you tonight
    ''''Til tomorrow (''''til tomorrow) and for all of my life
    Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly
    (Dreaming with you tonight)
    (''''Til tomorrow) With you tonight (''''Til tomorrow)
    (I''''ll be holding you tight)
    (And there''''s nowhere in the world I''''d rather be) rather be
    (Than here in my room dreaming with you) I''''ll be dreaming of you tonight
    (endlessly, endlessly)
    I''''ll be dreaming of you tonight
    And I''''ll be holding you tight (''''til tomorrow)
    Dreaming with you (endlessly) tonight
    (Endlessly, endlessly)
    (Dreaming)
    Hoa_mua_ha
  6. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In the last few days V sent me text messages from HCMC and called some time. It is refreshing to have a new friend. We are very different though. Everything I told him made him laugh: despite all the travelling, I have never visited NT, his famous town before my last trip; I had not been to a discotheque since time immemorial until I went with him and his friends; I did not know what urchin is in Vietnamese, I only see it on the menu in Japanese restaurants; I worked on my vacation; I wanted to retire in my 30s, etc. etc. Yesterday I went to the market, and I told him that I have not set foot in a market for at least a year. That made him laugh too. I laughed along, thinking: everyone thinks I am weird! Hmm...
    On that topic, I do go shopping from time to time, but often in supermarkets; the market is gone when you get out of work late. I can cook, and even have some trademarked dishes. But now I live with my family, and always have my meals waiting for me when I get home, or eat out with friends. There is no need to do much cooking or shopping in the market.
    But last week my parents were off on vacation, and I was home by myself. So I decided to cook on Sunday and ask friends to come over. Thus the need to go to the market. If you saw someone looking lost in the market, with a long shopping list in one hand and a few plastic bags in the other, that was probably me.
    It was great fun. We could afford to eat out all the time now, but it is different to cook at home and flop right on the couch to watch a DVD afterwards, then eat again. There is a strange bonding between people who have cleaned dishes together. This certainly reminds me of the time I lived on my own or with roommates. I should try to find ways to do this more often. I need an empty house/apartment. It is not the same to do parties with your parents who looked on suspiciously at your unmarried gang. I have been toying with the idea of moving to HCMC, but am still not sure whether it would be a wise move... I will get back to this topic some other time...
  7. cundc

cundc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Said to myself: "Whazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup????"
    Shez 30 and am 25, but there r so many things that make me think of this phrase "the same".
    Hmmm i`d been talking much about leaving HN and choosing HCMC as the newland. Three years have gone since I first had that idea, and I spent a month each years on living in HCMC as experimental taste. Life in this busiest city of our country is not bad, I even found out that I can easily get used to living there... but... am still sure am not ready to live without the meals waiting 4 me at HOME where there`s the warmness of my dearest ones in the air I breathe.
    Oh... of couse... unless he - my man - wanted me to come with him... hee hee... everywhere if he wants!!! Oh man... hope he will come and ask me to come with him before I reach the number 30
    Just kiddin`!
    Lady, ya know, you need sometimes on your own - like the lyric of a G`n`R''s song. Make decision and never think of regret!
    ahhhhhhhhh btw, I think you wanna know my decisio, rite? Mine is to stay the same and to live happilly with what I`ve got.
  8. giocuon_thuyentroi

giocuon_thuyentroi Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    08/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Phù, may quá, đọc cái câu "sư phụ" tưởng cô ấy lên đây kể tội mình chứ, ha ha, phúc đức quá bà con ới, chậc chậc, không ngờ thiên hạ cũng có nhiều người xưng "thầy - trò" với nhau nhỉ?

Híc, đọc đến trang 6 thì hình như không vui nổi nữa rồi, tự nhiên lại thấy một sự trùng hợp đến...không thể, mình và đệ tử cũng có nhiều giai đoạn chia cắt, hình như đã lâu lắm rồi mình không được ngồi bên cô ấy, hai đứa cùng nhau đi đến quán cafe quen thuộc trên hồ Thiền Quang, cùng nhau nhấm nháp cái hương vị không thể lẫn của đất Hà Thành...
    Cũng với một lời hẹn 6 tháng sau sẽ quay trở lại, mình đã quyết định vào TPHCM ngay khi gặp lại cô ấy chưa đầy 1 tháng (mình và cô ấy không gặp nhau đã được 2 năm!)! Đến bây giờ khi thời gian đã qua đi được bao lâu rồi nhỉ...À, mới được hơn 2 tháng , vậy mà mình vẫn không biết việc mình vào trong này có đúng không nữa, mình cứ chạy theo một sự hoàn hảo nào đó, lúc nào cũng muốn đứng trước mặt cô ấy với phong độ của một con người tự tin và tràn đầy nhiệt huyết, vậy mà điều đơn giản nhất mà mình đã hiểu mà lại làm trái ngược, đó là chỉ khi ở bên em mình mới thực sự là mình, trái tim luôn đập theo một nhịp đập khác lạ, những ý tưởng mới luôn tràn ngập trong suy nghĩ, thế mà mình cứ muốn đi tìm ở tận nơi nào.
    Giờ này chắc em đang chăm chú vào những bản thiết kế, còn anh-sư phụ của em đang nhớ đến em biết bao, không biết khi nào mới đến sinh nhật em, cái ngày mà anh đã hứa: anh sẽ quay trở lại!
    Cầu mong anh chưa từng làm tổn thương em, dù chỉ là nhỏ nhất, cứ nghĩ đến việc em phải buồn vì anh, anh không thể cầm lòng mình được. Mong sự vui vẻ luôn hiện hữu xung quanh em!
    Được giocuon_thuyentroi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 15:31 ngày 25/07/2006
  9. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    One of the bad things about me is that I can look really sloppy sometimes. ?oSometimes? used to be ?oalways?, but I kinda tried to change that in the last few years. It is not me to get all dressed up, matching pieces of clothing and accessories, put on my makeup and jewelleries before going out. I just cannot be bothered with all the details unless it is a wedding or similar occasions; I like to be simple and comfortable. With time, I realised that somehow a college student or a 25 year old can get away with looking sloppy, while a 30 year old cannot. So I make extra efforts to dress smarter ?" but not always.
    By the way, any oldies out there remember that self-help book that was quite popular in the 90s ?oThe Rules?? For those who have not read it, the book advised you how to capture the art of scheming and plotting to marry a ?oMr. Right? (incidentally, one of the authors was in the news again some years ago because she divorced her husband I think, although I do not know who was at fault). Here is the link for some more information on the book:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446602744/sr=8-1/qid=1153889333/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-5509035-6848851?ie=UTF8
    The book has a lengthy collection of dos and don?Tts, and is probably most suitable for submissive women who want to marry rich and be housewives. Some examples: never call the guy after a first date, keep phone conversation short so that he wants to see you more, never talk about kids and house-shopping with him before he pops the question, etc. etc. Everyone I know frowns at it, but reads it out of curiosity nonetheless.
    Anyway, one rule that sticks and seems to be useful is to dress well as you do not know what is in store for you in any given day. I thought about this yesterday after a coincidence: I was concentrating hard on the pastries on display at the Hilton when a hand tapped on my shoulders. I turned back to see Cau Am?Ts radiant smile. You know how a person can lift your mood up and make you feel upbeat and positive all day with just a brief conversation? This sweet guy is capable of doing that. He told me how busy he was with his new projects, with his mad travelling schedule, how he managed to keep his Vespa collection in the house without driving them, asked me how I have been doing, whether I worked too hard, complained that we have not met for time immemorial etc. etc. Maybe I am just infatuated with him, or maybe it is just his incredible charisma and charm, but since last night I can?Tt help smiling each time I think of this coincidence.
    Thankfully my shoes matched with my skirt, and I was in a presentable outfit then. It is amazing how the way you look can make you more comfortable and confident. I remember this one time last year when I bumped into him in the reception area at my office building, my hair was not combed properly and my whole outfit was in disarray; I had no heart to stop and talk, so I just smiled and waved at him, and jumped straight into the lift. Later on I told him in an email that I was running late for an appointment. If only he knew the real reason! Afterwards I made a promise to myself not to be sloppy again. But these promises are hard to keep, cos?T you have to change your die-hard habits. So I will need more coincidences like yesterday?Ts to keep up with my promise...
    Được funtasia sửa chữa / chuyển vào 14:46 ngày 28/07/2006
  10. funtasia

funtasia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trưa nay trời tối um, mưa như trút, đi đưa tang Lâm, một người bạn mới mất, thấy thương tâm quá chừng. Hai vợ chồng xưa rất đẹp đôi, đã có một con nhỏ bốn tuổi. Vợ Lâm giờ đang mang bầu đứa thứ hai ở tháng thứ 6, Lâm bị tai nạn cây đổ ở Hàn Thuyên cách đây 2 tuần, và mất hôm thứ năm vừa rồi, sau đúng hai tuần. Trên Dân Trí có đăng mấy bài về vụ này.
    http://www9.dantri.com.vn/Sukien/2006/7/132356.vip#
    Hơn 2 tuần nay bạn bè thay nhau gặp gỡ, an ủi, giúp được gì thì giúp, Lâm thì cố gắng giành giật lấy sự sống, vợ Lâm lúc thì rối trí, lúc không, lúc có thể bình tâm, lúc thì thất thần. Bố mẹ chồng thương con, thương con dâu, đau buồn mà vẫn phải gắng gượng an ủi con dâu, chăm sóc cháu, nhìn cảnh đầu bạc lo cho đầu xanh mà thấy xót xa. Sao mạng người ở Việt Nam cứ nhẹ như không, cứ như bị rẻ rúng. Ở nước ngoài chắc chắn công ty môi trường đô thị/cây xanh phải có trách nhiệm trong việc để xảy cơ sự này vì họ không làm cái việc mà họ phải làm, đó là chăm sóc cây xanh, đảm bảo an toàn cho dân trong cái mùa mưa bão này. Năm nào cũng nghe thấy một hai vụ cây đổ gây thương tích. Và giờ thì người nhà mình thì đã đi rồi, liệu có điều gì có thể thay thế được cái khoảng trống huếch trong lòng những người thân ở lại?
    Buồn và nghĩ lẩn thẩn toàn những ý nghĩ u ám. Mình mà chết đi thì ai sẽ thương mình nhỉ? Ai sẽ còn biết đến hay nhớ đến sự tồn tại hay không tồn tại của mình? Việc mình biến mất khỏi cõi đời này liệu có như xúc một thìa cát ra khỏi bãi biển không, chẳng ảnh hưởng gì đến ai và chẳng làm ai day dứt đau buồn hay sung sướng? Có lẽ ở trên đời này cái ý nghĩ không thuộc về đâu, trôi lang thang trong bến bờ vô định, sự tồn tại của mình cũng chẳng ảnh hưởng đến ai, chẳng có nghĩa lý gì với ai còn tệ hơn cả sự cô đơn, cả nỗi đau khổ của mất mát nữa.
    Nhưng nghĩ thế thì thật có tội với người thân của mình. Và có tội với cả người đã nằm xuống. Liệu bạn ra đi có được thanh thản không? Cha mẹ già, vợ trẻ, con còn thơ dại quá. Và em bé đang trong bụng mẹ nữa... chắc gia đình, họ hàng, bạn bè sẽ còn lo lắng cho cả vợ bạn, cho em bé, đến ngày cháu ra đời, chẳng hiểu nó có bị ảnh hưởng vì một loạt chấn động tâm lý của mẹ không, và cháu sẽ vĩnh viễn không bao giờ được nhìn thấy cha, nghĩ đến đó mà lại thấy cay xè sống mũi...

Chia sẻ trang này