1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Oops. is that a Vanquish .... Umm. (Part I)

Chủ đề trong 'Ô tô - Xe máy' bởi nthl4e, 16/06/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. nthl4e

nthl4e Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    01/01/1970
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Canary Wharf Motor Expo, London.
    British-made cars, coverage: Aston Martin, Jaguar, Noble, Morgan, Lotus and Land Rover.

Aston Martin stand

Vanquish V12

Man, I just couldn't believe in my eyes, I stood as a stiff. Known as the very famous Bond's car and voted as the most beaufiful car in the UK and the world, perhaps.

DB7 GT

Another great car from Aston, the latest, the fatest and the best DB7 ever.
    For your interest: DB stands for David Brown, who brougth Aston Martin to "high-end" level and made it become the most respected name in the industry.

Jaguar

S Type

Jag recently has been critised if it has too much "Ford" thing, what do you reckon ?

XKR Convertible

Oh man, it's summer time now

Noble

M12 GTO

Haven't heard about this one before, have you? No wonder. 100 percent made by British but that isn't the point, it's cheap ,one third of the price of Maranello 575M, but it still "can" do 0-60 mph in 3.9 secs, quite impressive ay?

Morgan

Not my type but it's still worth to take a look, right?

Lotus

Nothing special here, just a Lotus Sport Elise track-version, I personally think the design of Lotus is crap.

Land Rover

Range Rover

Strikingly beautiful, that's all I can say. Land Rover is well-known not only for the design but also for the quality. Land Rover cars have long been to all over the world for many years bring aids, food when needed to save milions of lives. Have you noticed that ???? Well, now you do.

End of part I.

Cool chicks and Lamborghini. Your life can't be better.

Chia sẻ trang này