1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

replica UR-202S CILLECTION TECHNICAL review

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Hoa Phượng (HP Club)' bởi yoyome, 14/07/2016.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. yoyome

yoyome Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    27/04/2016
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [​IMG]

time4usale.com

BEST SALE URWERK UR-202S CILLECTION TECHNICAL DETAILS UR-202S BTEEL MEN WATCH

Item No.: UR-202S Bteel
    Case Size: 46.6mm x 43.5mm x 15mm
    Case: available in white gold, red gold, steel and AlTiN
    Strap: stainless steel
    Movement: Automatic

RICHARD MILLE 011 watches replica Seeing this watch in media images really doesn't do it justice. On REPLICA URWERK's website it looks attractive, but plain. In person the refinement of its elements and simplicity of its character shine for a conservative watch so comfortable to read it begs to be worn frequently. The dial is completely with the REPLICA URWERK star over the logo, blued seconds hand, and symmetrical date placed over the 6 o'clock hour indicator.
    Like many of the Captain collection watches, the Captain Central Second comes in a 40mm wide case seen here in steel, but is also available in 18k rose gold. We really feel that the steel version is a much better choice, given that the gold model is almost three times as expensive. The case is also very comfortable and rather thin, being only 8.15mm thick. It is water resistant to 50 meters and the sapphire crystal has a really nice amount of AR coating.Inside the Captain Central Second is an in-house made REPLICA URWERK Elite movement. Visible through a sapphire crystal exhibition window, the movement inside of the watch is the REPLICA URWERK Elite caliber 670. With about 50 hours of power reserve this automatic winding movement operates at 4 Hz and is a relatively slim 3.47mm thick. It also exhibits a solid level of decoration, sitting for a more dressy piece-yet still one that can be worn casually.

We are pretty happy that we pushed REPLICA URWERK to let us check out and share this watch. At least half the time when this happens, the brands are stalwart in their convictions to keep the watches away from us-and for no good reason, in our opinion, as we make the trek from far and wide to view and photograph their new products. The REPLICA URWERK Captain Central Second watch combines REPLICA URWERK's quality design and prowess as a movement maker all into one affordable timepiece. It feels like a good value because it is one, and shows that REPLICA URWERK continues to know what makes for a superbly enjoyable tra***ional timepiece experience.

Richard Mille RM 027 watches like many watches that I review on aBlogtoWatch, I took my time with the REPLICA URWERK Viking. Sure it frustrates brands when it takes several months or longer to review a watch, but the honest truth is that we are rather backed up and go as fast as we can, publishing a full hands-on "wrist time" review once or sometimes twice a week. The benefit, however, is that when I review a watch, I get a lot of time to consider it and mull over it. My experience with this indie dive watch is a perfect example.
    Before sitting down to write this review, I revisited my video review of the REPLICA URWERK Viking that we published on our YouTube channel last year. I do this a lot in order to remind myself about how I felt about a watch closer to the beginning of a review period. What I found is that my review of this watch is pretty useful to listen to: I not only review this particular independent dive watch but actually discuss the entire segment-I suggest you give it a listen. So now that I have spent time wearing the Viking REPLICA URWERK on and off how do I feel about it?

[​IMG]

Hublot big bang replica REPLICA URWERK is a brand I had been in contact with prior to them having a completed product. I experienced the founder (Ben) going from a concept phase to a completed product and having to change his mind a bit a few times during the process. Like many independent watches, the REPLICA URWERK Viking represents one person's idea of a dream watch, that they toiled to put together given the resources available to them. There is a good and bad side to this. The good side is that the result is a very pure form of timepiece in the sense that it is a watch made specifically to satisfy a single watch lover's desires. Love it or hate it, you have to appreciate that a single person struggled to bring their dream to market-and their own wrist.The bad side is that, unlike large companies, small independent watch makers lack large budgets, marketing plans, deep industry connections, and the experience of having made watches for years (for the most part). So what you get is often a dream and a compromise and these range from pitiful shells of their own potential to truly impressive timepieces that combine a load of features for a fair price. The Viking is much closer to being the latter.I don't necessarily know why dive-style watches are the most common indie watches out there, but they certainly are. Watch guys love the idea of creating their own ultimate tool watch, which often takes the form of a diver. The REPLICA URWERK Viking certainly epitomizes the concept of one person wanting to throw in as many ideal features as possible. There really is a lot to the Viking, and it is rather unlike much of the competition. That starts with the uniquely designed, massive 45mm wide case.

That isn't to say that all 45mm wide cases are massive, but this one is. It is 52mm lug to lug and 17mm thick. Actually, that is the thin version. The watch comes with two sapphire crystal options; one is flat while the other is a "super dome crystal." So, the thickness of the Viking case ranges from 17mm thick to 22mm thick. That is a really thick watch, for sure. It wears large on the wrist given the length of the watch and how tall it is. It is also heavy-which is a blessing for those that love chunky watches and a warning to those who do not. All of this, however, is part of the Viking's rather massive water resistance rating of 2000 meters. Most professional dive watches are "only" water resistant to 300 meters. Is anyone going to take this watch down to 2000 meters? That is highly unlikely, but we are currently in the world of fantasy performance-so it really sounds cool.

luxury4ubest.com

Chia sẻ trang này