1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Review Last Week Meeting

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi meaningless, 03/10/2008.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear friends,

Thank you for joining with me. I am very happy to be friends with you and talk to you.

For last week, we talked about environment issues in Viet Nam. That was a huge topic that we can carry out. However, we just focused on water pollution to show our interest to current situation of water problems in Viet Nam.

For this week, we agreed on continuing the topic. Besides that we will touch the issue from all aspects : in every household, community, factory... Based on the internet and news flatform, we can receive information about water pollution from every part of Viet Nam. We can take that as our input information. Then, we may think of some possible solutions. Of course, we can not change the whole problem I just hope it raise our awareness to the environment.

Thank you and hope to see you on Sunday at 9pm - 10pm

Yours

Meaningless
  2. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

After last sunday meeting, the 5th of October 2008 we went through Water Polution. However we talked so far when we came to possible solution for that problems.
    There came an idea of paying tax for governemnt building an administration for solving those problems. Unfortunately, the rest of group did not agree with that because Vietnam is a different country compared to developed countries, for example in Finland and Denmark, we ( me and Hien Tran) have to pay income tax for government handling those public issues. And I agree to pay that because I believe in government use my money for my benefit. I hope the other agrees with me this point, hehehe.
    So there was only an idea about raising the awareness of people about environment in the community. They have to deal with that problem by themselves. It is so sorry to hear that. But it is the sole way in Vietnam now. I hope so
    For next week, we will talk something much easier : study, money, computer and love. Those topics are chosen by Vy
    About Study: there are several things could be taken into consider for example, is grade important in school and career?, what is the education system in Vietnam, are you happy with that?, how do you learn a professtional subject in school ( import/ export), is it practical or not?, if you have power, what do you want to change in you school?....
    If we have time, we will continue with money. It will be about money and love, which is more important?.....
    I hope the other can come up some more questions.
    Thank you and see you this Sunday
    Yours
    Meaningless

Chia sẻ trang này