1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

...SAY:

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Shtp, 08/04/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hella

What? Hella

'Scuse me? It's what you say when something's extra good, or extra bad, or extra cool, or extra annoying, or extra funny, or extra...

Alright, alright, I get the idea. So give me an example...Well, you use it when you're describing something and you wanna stress how extra whatever it is. As in, "Did you watch last night's Corrie? It was hella good."

And you reckon it works if something's bad? Yep, you can use it then, too. Like if your best mate had bought a seriously horrible top,you might say to another friend, "Her top is hella dodgy, isn't it?"

I see,interesting... You mean hella interesting!

Okay, that's enough. Sorry.

I want to be in another place.
    I hate when you say you don't understand.
    (You'll see it's not meant to be)
    I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy.
    A place for my head.
  2. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Pink:
    What? Pink
    As in the chart-topping diva? Nooo. Much as we love the lass with the maddest hair this side of Kelly Osbourne, we don't mean her. We're talking about the colour.
    I don't get it.Why should anyone say that? Well, pink's always associated with being seriously girlie, right? So if you say a lad's 'being pink', that's cos he's acting soft.
    So it's a diss then? Totally. If your bro shrieks when he finds a spider in the bath, he's definitely being pink- especially if he asks you to chuck it out of the window.
    And if a boy in my class spends longer on his hair than me... He's pink, too. but you've gotta remember this really important bit - if a boy ever tries to call you 'pink', tell him to shhh!
    Why? Cos you're a girl, silly. And the great thing about that is, you're allowed to behave like one whenever you wanna.

A place for my head.
  3. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Boo
    What? Boo
    But Halloween's long gone.No ,not as in sneaking up behind your mates and scaring them. That'd just be naff. Boo means your boyfriend.
    Since when? well, it's been circulating in cool crews for, well, forever. But Nelly and Kelly put it out there when they released their fab tune, Dilemma.
    How'd they do that? By singing about it, silly. It's in Kelly's chorus bit, when she warbles, "Even when i'm with my boo, you know i'm crazy over you." Meaning she's got the hots for another lad, even when she's chillin' with her boyfriend. The naughty gal.
    Got it! So that means Nelly is Kelly's boo? Spot on, and (despite the rhyming names) don't they make a lovely couple? Top tip, though...If you want a lad to go out with you, don't ask him to be your boo to his face.
    Why not? You know what boys are like with lingo- he probably won't know what you mean. Anyway, if he's boo material, he'll do all the chasing. So keep it as one of those secret in sayings between girls, yeah?

A place for my head.
  4. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nang
    What? Nang
    Have you got mad? Nope.But if you've been acting nang lately, then you are a bit potty.
    Oh yeah? Deffo. Cos nang is when someone does something completely loopy that makes no sense at all.
    Like what? Okay, remember when Robbie stared going out with a see- through plastic mask over his face so people wouldn't recognise him? That was pretty nang. And how Jen Lopez got hitched to Cris Judd but, the next minute, she's tying the knot with Ben Affleck. How nang is that?

It was kinda weird...
    Well, if your mate is into Avril Lavigne on week, then suddenly becomes The Cheeky Girls's biggest fan, she's being more nang than everyone!
    Now that is sooo nang. See, you've got the hang of it already.
    A place for my head.
  5. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    willow
    What? Willow

Meaning
    ? It's when a mate lets a hobby or an interest completely take her life. Just like Buffy's pal, Willow, who's out to destroy the world with magic.
    Um, yeah, right. I don't think any of my crew are that dangerous...Well, they don't have to be trying to blow up their home town to be doing a Willow. They could be spending all their time and money texting, talking endlessly and boringly about Will and Gareth, or not being able to face missing an episode of 'Enders- even if it means they can't go out with their mates.
    Not all those things sound so bad...Think about a gal who talks non-stop about boys- then drops you as soon as a lad comes into range.She's Willowing, as well.
    I get it! Just don't get too into it, or you'll be Willong on new words.

A place for my head.
  6. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sketty
    What? Sketty
    Say again? A sket is someone who can't make up their mind about who they like. Did one of your crew claim to be the biggest Sum 41 fan on the planet until Busted came along? Or have your friend had to swap her pencil case three times already this term cos it's plastered with love hearts for loadsa different lads?
    Hmmm, sounds familiar...These are all examples of sketty behaviour. It's when you or your mates change your minds more often than your socks. But don't stress cos we've noticed a few celebs have been acting sketty, too.
    Like Michelle Liberty X? Yep! She's been linked to sooo many pop lads. And it's not just girl who are guilty. Noticed the amount of gals hanging from Abs's arm lately?
    Uh-huh...Don't get us wrong- with lads like Gareth and Lee Blue around, a girl's got a right to change her mind.

A place for my head.
  7. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tick
    What? Tick
    Tick, tock, tick ,tock,tick...Stop! We're talking cool new words here, not grandfather's clocks.
    Okay, spoilsport-explain it to us, then...It's simple. Tick's another way to say a lad's good- looking. As in, 'That's Nelly, he's well tick, isn't he?'
    Nelly is totally tick.Glad you agree with us.
    Where does it come from? Sorry to tell you this, but we reckon it's school. After all, when you hand in your homework, what does your teacher put next to the bits she likes? A big tick, that's what.
    Oh, so it's like i'm giving a boy full marks? Exactly. And just remember, if he starts to get all big-headed on you, you can take it back and give him a ticking off.That's take the wind outta his sails pretty fast.

A place for my head.

Chia sẻ trang này