1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

*** scandals-new tendency of Vietnamese artists?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 14/03/2005.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    If you live in Vietnam around the year 2004-2005 and work in entertainment sectors and want to be famous, there is a very short, fast, easy way for you to achieve that: ?ocreate scandals with *** ?o(!)

A new social phenomenon has arisen recently. Many nude pictures and hot films of singers, models, actresses (maybe actors will take part in soon) have been in turn ?oaccidentally? showed up for public. Most of them cried, explained that those stuff had just been done by photoshop, or they had been made in secret and even they had never planned to presented publicly. Do they tell us the truths ?or all of those explanations are lies?

Ho Ngoc Ha is mostly the very first pioneer for this trend. Some of her artistic pictures were propagated on internet. They are well-designed, somewhat artistic and beautiful. Maybe the reason is that this model is pretty and charming. Following this ?oexhibition? were ?opresentations? of actress Kim Khanh. She insisted that picture had been just a fake( God knows that). After that, nude pictures of Miss Ha Kieu Anh, My Uyen taken in Luc Van Tien film-making trip roused the public opinion quite a long time. Then we saw Nguyen Hong Nhung series of fascinating naked pictures with variety of postures were spread widely on internet by her boyfriend. Some months later, Bao Hoa was ?ofamous? for her nude pictures which were carefully taken and designed. Honest to say, I had not known anything about these artists before their scandals. In other words, scandals take an important role to expand their fame and in some cases, help them to increase remuneration.

Lately, we have heard about long movie shots of Yen Vy, recording her love making scenes. This movie was uploaded on internet and was sold in the marketplace. She cried bitterly and explained as if she had been innocent that the movie had been sneakily taken and publicized by her ex-boyfriend.

However, this issue is inspected whether it is just an ?oaccident? or a true staging film. Actually, her name is being spoken in quite many conversations, forums, newspapers., etc. But her dignity, her image will be never spoken of and they will be lost everlastingly.

This phenomenon has decreased Vietnamese social- human values, has badly influenced Vietnamese cultural beauty, has negatively affected outlooks, life-styles of the Vietnamese Youth. Thus it should be prevented and eradicated.

One thing needed to mention, according to an statistic, the graduation level of Vietnamese artists mostly are so low. That is also one of important factors of this negative tendency.

On the other hand, people who propagated those harmful stuff must be sued and punished. Actually they have depreciated and outraged Vietnamese women?Ts images.

Hope that Vietnamese artists respect audiences and hope that they let us respect them by their wholesome lifestyles as they are able to influence populace, society, especially the youth.

Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 20:06 ngày 21/03/2005
  2. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Over *** scandals, we can know clearly about "real life" of vietnamese artists . They have to pay their honour for to become fame. Please carefully if you want to become actresse, single, model.
  3. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Over *** scandals, we can know clearly about "real life" of vietnamese artists . They have to pay their honour for to become fame. Please carefully if you want to become actresse, single, model.
  4. johntrung

johntrung Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    04/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Fame, Money, ***, Lies... tend to tag along with another in the entertainment world, I wouldn''t be surprised to see those scandals exposed to the public via our today''s fast-growing media. What would make me interested is how will Asian countries adjust the complexities of merging with Western culture and still preserve what is called core values.
    If tommorow I spot another similar scandal in newspapers, I may shift my thinking to the once-hit reallife show in the U.S about Anycole Smith :0)
    And life still goes on
  5. johntrung

johntrung Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    04/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Fame, Money, ***, Lies... tend to tag along with another in the entertainment world, I wouldn''t be surprised to see those scandals exposed to the public via our today''s fast-growing media. What would make me interested is how will Asian countries adjust the complexities of merging with Western culture and still preserve what is called core values.
    If tommorow I spot another similar scandal in newspapers, I may shift my thinking to the once-hit reallife show in the U.S about Anycole Smith :0)
    And life still goes on
  6. Satori

Satori Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Only the "insiders" know the truth about those scandals.
    So there are two opposite ways to look at this issue:
    1) If those scandals are untrue: to be honest, those who insulted other people that way should be beheaded.
    2) If those scandals are true: so, some "stars" are willing to throw their dignities away just to be famous for a short while. I wonder if there is any law about this, but if there isn''t one, there will be one from the audience. If those "stars" know how much people disgust them because of their thrown-away dignities, will they still wanna be famous at any price?
    However, to be honest, I don''t really care ''bout this issue because I think that true values will always be true, fake ones will be totally eliminated one day (if they haven''t been already).
    So just let time decide it.
  7. Satori

Satori Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Only the "insiders" know the truth about those scandals.
    So there are two opposite ways to look at this issue:
    1) If those scandals are untrue: to be honest, those who insulted other people that way should be beheaded.
    2) If those scandals are true: so, some "stars" are willing to throw their dignities away just to be famous for a short while. I wonder if there is any law about this, but if there isn''t one, there will be one from the audience. If those "stars" know how much people disgust them because of their thrown-away dignities, will they still wanna be famous at any price?
    However, to be honest, I don''t really care ''bout this issue because I think that true values will always be true, fake ones will be totally eliminated one day (if they haven''t been already).
    So just let time decide it.
  8. NTA

NTA Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think this trend is very very dangerous with Vietnamese people, specially youth. Why
    In one hand, curiousness is one of some bad characteristics of Vietnamese. Last year, during Nguyen Hong Nhungõ?Ts scandal occurring. Because of curiousness, many many people who are not only commoner but also intellectual circles want to search her nude pics in all ways. The hot topic from many conversations focused to this scandal and the most question of these topic was: õ?oDo you have her nude pics ?õ?
    Internet and blue tooth are best tools that spread information quickly and effectively. Many web sites that provide her pics have been blocked by firewall of police but they still couldnõ?Tt block emails. Moreover, some people can crack the firewalls. My friends have sent me some pics via email after they had received these from other people. Therefore I think that other scandals such as Yen Vy, Bao Ngocõ?Ư are happening in the same rule. The interest level of these scandals is higher many times than eastern countries due to curiousness.
    The other hand, after reviewing those scandals, Vietnamese people gradually aware that there are very normal things, living in this style is allowable, fashionable and stylistõ?Ư lolz . Do you think so ?

www.gree-vn.com
    Lần cập nhật cuối: 23/03/2014
  9. NTA

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think this trend is very very dangerous with Vietnamese people, specially youth. Why
    In one hand, curiousness is one of some bad characteristics of Vietnamese. Last year, during Nguyen Hong Nhungõ?Ts scandal occurring. Because of curiousness, many many people who are not only commoner but also intellectual circles want to search her nude pics in all ways. The hot topic from many conversations focused to this scandal and the most question of these topic was: õ?oDo you have her nude pics ?õ?
    Internet and blue tooth are best tools that spread information quickly and effectively. Many web sites that provide her pics have been blocked by firewall of police but they still couldnõ?Tt block emails. Moreover, some people can crack the firewalls. My friends have sent me some pics via email after they had received these from other people. Therefore I think that other scandals such as Yen Vy, Bao Ngocõ?Ư are happening in the same rule. The interest level of these scandals is higher many times than eastern countries due to curiousness.
    The other hand, after reviewing those scandals, Vietnamese people gradually aware that there are very normal things, living in this style is allowable, fashionable and stylistõ?Ư lolz . Do you think so ?

www.gree-vn.com
  10. NTA

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sorry for the second post. I dont know how it happend... I just click one time... hic
    Được nta sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:31 ngày 31/03/2005
    www.gree-vn.com

Chia sẻ trang này