1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Everyday, we live, breath, talk, think, ....and get emotions . Sometimes, we meet a new person and we forget him/her then. Sometimes, a new meeting leaves a strong impression on us and we miss that person day by day. That''''''''s somewhat called emotion. A peaceful sunset is just a peaceful sunset if we don''''''''t care about , but when we spend our time enjoying it ,we''''''''ll have feelings. Let this place be a diary of SEC members. Write your feelings here, share them with the others and you''''''''ll be remembered.

Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 09:52 ngày 25/03/2006
  2. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    When I wake up this morning, a question immediately came into my mind : am I sad or happy? What is my state now? Oh my God, I remember all , I?Tm sad , so sad. Today, I must do something to overcome this difficult situation . I?Tm bored of it, I hate it. I want to make my life happy , I want to concentrate in study , and I don?Tt like any problem disturb me. What can I do now?
    Opening my loving computer , I receive some letters from friends and anyway, it makes me feel better. Now, I?Tm thinking of this evening , I have to find out a good way to get high spirit back as before.

Dirosemimi

Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:48 ngày 16/09/2002
  3. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    When I wake up this morning, a question immediately came into my mind : am I sad or happy? What is my state now? Oh my God, I remember all , I??Tm sad , so sad. Today, I must do something to overcome this difficult situation . I??Tm bored of it, I hate it. I want to make my life happy , I want to concentrate in study , and I don??Tt like any problem disturb me. What can I do now?
    Opening my loving computer , I receive some letters from friends and anyway, it makes me feel better. Now, I??Tm thinking of this evening , I have to find out a good way to get high spirit back as before.

Dirosemimi

Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:48 ngày 16/09/2002
  4. nicola

nicola Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    04/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What can I do so that the time passes slowly... I wish a day will be longer.... Now..it isn't for me to do my jobs...hic...
  5. nicola

nicola Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    04/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What can I do so that the time passes slowly... I wish a day will be longer.... Now..it isn't for me to do my jobs...hic...
  6. nikemotormouth

nikemotormouth Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    05/11/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Feeling , a gifl from god , it's cool ! heheh
    chang biet ngay mai se ra sao ! ma co ra sao cung chang sao
  7. nikemotormouth

nikemotormouth Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    05/11/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Feeling , a gifl from god , it's cool ! heheh
    chang biet ngay mai se ra sao ! ma co ra sao cung chang sao
  8. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi everybody,
    How are you today?It has been long time since the forum must stop operating. In fact that event can be considered as one of " natural calamities".Like any calamities, what have we got after it went through?
    Most of members have gone and no more interesting topics and articles as consequences.The atmosphere in the forum has made me so blurry that i could not recognise where i am.It is not a place with a lot of lovely members and their interesting ideas as it was before.
    After "the calamity" i accually visit here quite often.I hope i could meet the buddies.Talk and discuss about life and standpoint ,then learn something.Confide about what i suffered and felt to be confided.Those are few words of comfort in this busy and disappointed life.
    Recently i have come here,read some topics and wanted to discuss about. Then i choosed "tra loi" but my writting made me sick.It was not writing at all.No ideas,no feeling during writing.And after writing it,i recognised that it was no meaning and nobody needed read it even myself.Then i deleted it.
    I am woderring what feeling i have got.Disappointed in studying,miss home and friends in hometown...

Tao_lao
    Được tao_lao sửa chữa / chuyển vào 22:43 ngày 23/09/2002
  9. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi everybody,
    How are you today?It has been long time since the forum must stop operating. In fact that event can be considered as one of " natural calamities".Like any calamities, what have we got after it went through?
    Most of members have gone and no more interesting topics and articles as consequences.The atmosphere in the forum has made me so blurry that i could not recognise where i am.It is not a place with a lot of lovely members and their interesting ideas as it was before.
    After "the calamity" i accually visit here quite often.I hope i could meet the buddies.Talk and discuss about life and standpoint ,then learn something.Confide about what i suffered and felt to be confided.Those are few words of comfort in this busy and disappointed life.
    Recently i have come here,read some topics and wanted to discuss about. Then i choosed "tra loi" but my writting made me sick.It was not writing at all.No ideas,no feeling during writing.And after writing it,i recognised that it was no meaning and nobody needed read it even myself.Then i deleted it.
    I am woderring what feeling i have got.Disappointed in studying,miss home and friends in hometown...

Tao_lao
    Được tao_lao sửa chữa / chuyển vào 22:43 ngày 23/09/2002
  10. zerocool_destiny

zerocool_destiny Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    15/05/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Wow,so is it cool when you have such feelings and sensations?To live is to accept all the things that life gives out to you,right?
    mess with the best,
    die with the rest

Chia sẻ trang này