1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey, you wouldn''t get any sympathy from anyone. Just try to deal with it yourself. Every man in this world is an ass. They cheat, they lie, they even smell. There are only 3 things men care about: ***, sport and getting drunk. They don''t care about you. No one cares about you but yourself and maybe your family. So wipe out those tears and go on with your life. Be mad, be enraged, be ****y, or whatever you want to be just to show him that you don''t need any man in this world. Curse his name, spit on his face. You will be fine once you realize that men are nothing but a piece of garbage.
  2. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Watever you said, you are a man, my BB !!!
    Or you have been attempted to go to Thailand for some surgery ??? HEHE

3. sissihoabinh

sissihoabinh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I don''t know why I woke up in the middle of the night, and lay in bed with my eyes wide open. No, actually I know why. I miss you!
    It''s been three days since the last time we met and talked. Three days is only a short time, but I''m afraid that it gonna be three weeks, then three months, ... and three years, and I won''t hear from you. And I will feel sorry why we let love pass us by. I will be sorry why we drifted apart..
    Remember the last time we met, you kept asking me the same question, "What are you laughing about?" And my answer was, "I don''t know". That''s true I didn''t know why I was filled with so much joy. The only explanation I could find is love. I love you, which is why I laughed for no reason. I love you, which is why my eyes lit up with such joy.
    What is love? I wish I could find the answer why I fell for you, but not the others. Why I met someone and never wanted to see him again; and why I only met you once, and already, I was devastated. Love is a mysterious thing.
    God, I want to run to you now. I want to get out there in the street, call a cab, and be in front of your house within 15 minutes. So I could be with you, and watch you sleep. So I could see your face first thing in the morning, and ask, "Hello, Honey, did you have a good night sleep?"
  4. ices_scream

ices_scream Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hey sisi!
    I dont know who u r, but it seems that u have *****pport big big big sadness. do u need S.O to talk with u? I''ll come if u need. mayb ur sadness will fade away....
    anyway, dont be so pessimistic, friend!
    We are here so share with each other!
  5. tuyetoanhlity

tuyetoanhlity Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    U seem sad coz u fall in love but it doesn''t as u think.
    When u sad, come to any friend and tell with them every thing. U say any thing what u like and think at that time, I think so. If not, u go around the city until u feel tired, u return home and sleep. All things will pass follow the time.
    Don''t give all your heart for any one. That things made u disappointed later if they don''t understand and respect ur sentiment.
  6. sissihoabinh

sissihoabinh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks guys for sharing! It''''s good to know someone out there is reading these lines, and sympathizes with me....
    Được sissihoabinh sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:50 ngày 03/02/2007
  7. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    sometimes, I got the same feeling. Maybe we are so deep in love. We think and we love. and we lay all our heart on him.......People say that you should live with a devoted heart so you do everything with full of your heart. you will be very happy
    But some one says, you should not love some one with all your heart because you might be disappointed, you may be hopeless....
    so...what should I do?
    should I enjoy every minutes in this life????
  8. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Gà ngồi nghe bữa nhạc cuối cùng trước khi dzề VN và nhịn nghe nhạc. Bực mình thằng bạn mắc dịch đăng kí vé VN giữa khuya làm mình hổng dám ngủ...huhuhu....
    Tết tới bà con SEC có kế hoạch ăn chơi gì nhớ kêu Gà nhe...hehehe...nếu như Gà có ở SG.
  9. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    chậc sao SEC vắng vẻ quá vậy ta? chắc bà con mắc chuẩn bị ăn tết. hihi...gà dìa vn rùi nè, đã được ăn đồ mom nấu, đã uống cafe, đã vô nhà sách...đã hưởng cái nắng cháy da, cái bụi dơ dáy của sg...hehehe....
  10. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Welcome back VN, bro Tao lao. ttvnol downed few days ago and it''s just recovered for 2 hours, that''s why SEC''s rather quiet.

Chia sẻ trang này