1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

SEC monthy meeting-Report of November meeting(Nov14)-Page 5

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi coolbiz, 29/03/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi all,
    It''s so wonderful and great to have your ideas presented here. But we have to come to a general decision. So I hope Pickou, NangSaigon, Coolbiz, and other SEC members present more detailed information about your suggestion: address, price, descriptions,etc. Do not hesitate to raise your opinion here, we all hope to find a best fixed place for SEC meeting every month.
    We have to decide a place by 11pm, this coming Thursday, Apr 22.
    Thanks for your attention.
    P/s:
    Pick: could you give us the specific address of Dong Ho? I want to assure that this coffee shop is easy to find out for our members.
    NangSaiGon: please tell us your best suggestion.
    Cool: any idea of yours?
    and other lovely SEC members? where are U?
  2. HTung

HTung Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    31/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yeah, a meeting. I wait for this for long. So exactly where and when will that meeting happen? Today is Tuesday.
    PS : Sorry for my absence!
  3. coolbiz

coolbiz Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/09/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Long time no see !! HTUng
    I have had seen u since the Tet holiday !!
    busy loving ???
    hey guys , I find that the venue which Pickou suggested is a very good one ,and it is very easy to find !!
    just behind the KI HOa park
    next to " Vuon Am Thuc Ki Hoa "
    evening is the best time for chatting !!
  4. vctr01

vctr01 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    13/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I haven''t seen you for ages, Guys. It has been a long, long time since last time. And there are quite a few new members, too. If you can make it this Sunday, I will join for sure. I look forward to seeing you then
  5. coolbiz

coolbiz Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/09/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    guys , the fixed date will be 25 April 2004 !!
    i am waiting for ur feedback about the venue . in my opinion , it''s a good one !!
    If u have any other ideas , plz raise as soon as possible ''cos we don''t have much time left !!
    I suggest 6.30 p.m !!
    Punctuality is one of the determinants of success !!
    Don''t use rubber time , Vietnamese !!
  6. HTung

HTung Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    31/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    With me, the time and the place are OK.
    Oh no, dont you see my title "Am I too bad to love..." , coolbiz <-- no one can endurance me so how can I busy with love
    OK, I''ll come there at fixed 6h30. Anyway, if there something we have to prepare (if necessary), inform me and I''ll help with my best.
  7. vetgia

vetgia Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/10/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I''ll be there on time!
  8. db7_nkv

db7_nkv Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    26/05/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ohhhhhh i''d like to come...but there will be a Rockshow of The Wall on that day. What can I do???? i''d love both... I don''t want to choose... I''ve got the ticket for that show. After this Offline, can we have any other chance to get together???? Pls tell me!!! (if it''s possible, send me a SMS message cuz I do not online very often)
    Tks a lot! ^_^
    DB7
  9. coolbiz

coolbiz Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/09/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear SEC members ,
    After nearly a long month of collecting your ideas , we now here need to come to the final decision .
    Our very first monthly meeting this year will be held with the following infomation :
    Venue : DONG HO CAFETERIA
    Direction : it is next to " VUON AM THUC KI HOA " , just behind KI HOA PARK and very close to "CHO DEM KI HOA " . The place is very easy to find , hope u will be there on time .
    Time : exactly 6.30 p.m on Sunday 25/04/2004
    We are Vietnamese but SEC members who are living in a very up-dated and modern style don''t use rubber time and consider punctuality very important !!
    Topic : MEN AND WOMEN , WHO ARE MORE LOYAL ??!!
    CULTURAL DIFFERENCES !!!
    LOVE AND MARRIAGE THROUGH TTVN
    Importance : bring money with u for self-paid serve .
    At first , Dirosemimi suggested the time would be 8 a.m since she was afraid that the evening meeting could be unlike the so-called SEC , someone might use Vietnamese to chat with others . I found that Di was , anyway , reasonable . However , it appears to be very hot now , the morning heat may make you tired and lazy to talk , it may lower your energy !! . We, therefore , reach the final decision to have it in the evening .
    I hope that all you guys understand the points and try not to use Vietnamese at the time , we have only a meeting per month just for maintaining and improving our club''s activities , thus , your very kind contributions by having no Vietnamese fooling around will be highly appreciated !! Thank you in advance !!!
    If everything go smoothly as expected , there will be some interesting games for you !!
    once more time , hope to have your attendance !!
    cheers .
    your lovely COOLBIZ
  10. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I''m so sorry i can''t join with group.Pls report that meeting soon,I hope I can be in next time.Have funs

Chia sẻ trang này