1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

SEC Tutoring Group - HOW MAY WE HELP YOU ?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi king67, 20/09/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Được king67 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 01:29 ngày 15/10/2006
  2. Forever_and_100

Forever_and_100 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Xin chào các bạn SEC
    Xin lỗi các bạn có thể mình chưa tìm kỹ trong SEC nên chưa tìm thấy mục hỏi đáp ở đâu?
    Vì vậy xin phép các bạn cho mình hỏi có chủ đề nào để mình đưa bài viết của mình lên diễn đàn để nhờ các bạn giỏi TA chữa hộ chưa? Cho mình biết nhé.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Mạo muội mình xin góp ý vài lời:
    Mình thấy các Mod của SEC rất nhiệt tình và tốt bụng tuy nhiên member tham gia chưa nhiều chắc các bạn cũng đã hiểu lý do.
    +Đã có English forum
    +Các bạn trong Nam chưa biết nhiều đến Forum
    Để dễ theo dõi theo mình nên có sẵn các chủ đề như: Grammar, Vocabulary, Speaking, ....
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Xin cảm ơn!
    Được forever_and_100 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 01:01 ngày 19/10/2006
  3. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Great idea! Actually another mod and I talked about this already. We will devide this topic into smaller sub-topics to make it more convenient for you to seek help.
  4. tmhung

tmhung Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i also agree that one is a good idea, but unable to do, as far as i know ttvnol is made base on snitz forum, a kind of phpbb and its version was very old already. our SEC was already a children forum ( mean box ), our mod cant split it smaller, and our admin wont do it since it take their time and they need to e*** the whole forum system. pls dont make anything smaller then this. if u make a sub-topic (its they way u call it, or its juz a topic) then it will be a very long topic, its very difficult for ppl to know wut was going on from the beginning to the end of the topic. Moreover, lets assume that we done it, oh god, our single forum page can only display about 10 or 12 topic each. we got about 5 topic for stiky alreay, and if we gonna get another 5 sub-topic like that, then our forum getting bored, year by year, always same topics, nothing new.
    i appriciate ur idea, but it only work perfectly when we got a father box for SEC, then children box for speaking, listening...., and ppl can post different TOPICS in those box
    finally pls dont break the structure of the forum, our admin made it for a reason.
  5. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks tmhung for your idea. I thought about this problem already. This is what I''m planning to do. I will create 3 or 4 more threads:
    SEC Tutoring Group: Grammar
    SEC Tutoring Group: Writing
    SEC Tutoring Group: Speaking
    SEC Tutoring Group: General Help
    I will put their links on the first page so users can click on them and go for the specific help as they need. What do you think?
  6. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I just received a sale letter from vyshop.com, an e-tailer specializing in sending gifts to Vietnam. I was surprised to see how poorly it was written. An unprofessional letter like this can actually hurt the reputation of the business. Customers will think, "Hey, if they don''t even pay attention to the detail of the letter, I doubt how will they treat my order."
    Anyway, this is the letter.
    Dear Value Customer!
    Most of countries in the world have the Women Day, and Vietnam also choose 20th October is "Vietnam''s Women Day".
    The 20th October is coming! And do you know the reason why we have to celebrate this day? Because in our heart always exist the beloved image of our Mother, Wife, Girl friend and Sister with the memories that we can not forget them.
    As you know, we can not live without them besides. We express our caring, sharing and love by send nice flowers, gifts to your women on this day as let they know how much we love them.
    Quickly, Please check out http://www.VyShop.com today and make orders to get delivery to your loved Women! Because time never waits us.
    Thank you for your business.
    T. Loan

Can someone fix this letter please? I will use the best revision and send it back to vyshop. Thanks.
  7. nham_nhi2712

nham_nhi2712 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    tmhung ơi,
    nói ko phải gì chứ sao tui đọc cái paragraph của bạn nì tui đọc 2-3 lần mới get đựơc cái idea đó. :)
    King ui, I totally support your idea to give the link in the 1st page for sub-topic of this tutoring "services" (he he , may I call it service?" It will be much easier to post questions and enquiries for help!!
  8. tmhung

tmhung Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    có lẽ tại mình dùng ngôn ngữ và cách nói chuyện để viết ra chứ ko phải là 1 đoạc writting theo đúng nghĩa của nó nên hơi khó đọc cho bạn. sry tại mình cứ nghĩ như vậy sẽ gần gũi và dễ hiểu hơn, ai ngờ ngược lại hehe
    king@: i think those 4 topics wont get many postes inside. On the other hand, im still wondering why we do have to plit up when our tutorial box is working very well now. ppl come to our tutorial for seeking help and they also can have some review with previous postes. Moreover, our current box is not so busy to think about split up. think about it ok
  9. Forever_and_100

Forever_and_100 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã giải thích hộ mình nhé. Mình cũng đã hiểu ra vấn đề rồi
  10. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I totally agree that we should keep the way it is. I think, this topic is enough for all difficult stuffs in English. We do not need to change. If anyone has problem, just come here and tell us. It is very simple, easy but efficient.

Chia sẻ trang này