1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

SEC Tutoring Group - HOW MAY WE HELP YOU ?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi king67, 20/09/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Really ?? Maybe I should learn to know it but don''t use it until my English is good.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing your idea.
  2. herovi3t

herovi3t Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey, people who l talk to everyday dont use idioms much. There are many possibilities. First, idioms confuse peopel or even mislead them. Second, people might think I am not a native English speaker, thus they dont use idioms.
    By the way, proofreading is always essential.
  3. tmhung

tmhung Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ahha, idiom is juz a little part of language, so dun bother using it too much. ppl was damn right with those reasons. Anyway, getting some ideas about several common one would be good for u. it help u to understand some freaky when they talk to u with tons of idioms and such things like that. but once again, dont push urseft too much in learing these stuff. its jus a little part and not too important in real life okie
    on the other hand, lets put ourselve in that suituation when we speak VNs, would u use a lot of .....cadao, tucngu, thanhngu or anything like that in ur daily talking ? guess not rite, espacially when u are talking with ur family or ur friends. get wut i mean ? its same for any language mate ^_~
    have fun & gl for ur english learning
  4. DangHongHanh

DangHongHanh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    27/06/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Xin lỗi mọi người vì vào trang này mà nói Tiếng Việt.
    Em ở Hà Nội.Em chỉ muốn hỏi một việc : Có ai biết trường Trung Cấp Hàng Không không ạ? Và trường đó thi vào thì đăng kí thủ tục hay là có một chút thông tin gì về trưuờng đó không ạ.
    Em rất mong được sự giúp đỡ của mọi người.Em xin chân thành cảm ơn.
  5. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    bạn vào đây hỏi thông tin nhé. Chúc bạn tìm đc thông tin mình muốn. Have fun
    http://diendan.edu.net.vn/forums/156/ShowForum.aspx
  6. bup_be_o_tinh_yeu

bup_be_o_tinh_yeu Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Xin hỏi 1 chút về Ngữ Pháp ạ
    Với động từ quy tắc thêm "ed" vào, xin hướng dẫn dùm cách đọc những động từ này 1 cách chính xác nhất.
    Cám ơn !!!
  7. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I believe there are many books out there teach about "ed" pronunciation. Or you can google it with the key word "ed pronunciation" and it should show you several good answers.
    However, unless you are trying to be a proficient English speaker, don''t even bother about pronounce the ed-verbs correctly. English speakers don''t care about it. Even if you silent the "ed" they would still understand what you are trying to say. Instead you should focus on intonation and word stress (nhấn giọng). You say it wrong and people wouldn''t understand or misinterpret your message.
    I''m telling you the truth. I only say "ed" ( tit or đit ) when the verbs ended in "t" or "d" . I silent the "ed" for other verbs and people still understand what I''m trying to say.
  8. bup_be_o_tinh_yeu

bup_be_o_tinh_yeu Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chẹp chẹp, trình độ của bạn cao siêu quá...
    Tui đang dạy thêm tiếng anh vỡ lòng nên mấy cái này rất quan trọng
    Có lẽ mấy bạn trong SEC này giỏi quá rồi nên ko thèm đóai hoài gì đến cái thắc mắc nhỏ nhoi của tui !!!
  9. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hic, là sao ? King tưởng bạn cần giao tiếp nên chia sẻ thực tế khi King giao tiếp thôi mà.
    Về vấn đề phát âm chính xác, King cũng đã nói có rất nhiều sách rồi.
  10. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Xin lỗi, mình không biết ý bạn là gì khi phát biểu những lời trên. Mình nghĩ bạn nên dùng lời lẻ nào khác dễ nghe hơn khi phê bình một ai hoặc một số đối tượng nào đó.
    Và, King cũng cụ thể nêu ra vấn đề bạn có thể search để nghiên cứu thêm, nhưng có lẽ bạn không có thời giờ để làm điều đó nên đã nói như trên. Trước tiên khi bạn nêu câu hỏi thì nên nói rõ ràng bạn cần cái đó cho gì, nếu thông thường "to improve your English" thì mình nghĩ King đã overall answer your question based on his experience. If you don''t like it, no offense.
    Ok, back to your question. Through some searching, I found that there are three sounds to pronounce the ed-verbs.
    Here they are:
    1. T
    2. D
    3. ID
    However, I don''t know whether which words to pronounce the "T" and the "D." I can''t distinguish them both because they sound so much familiar to one another. On the other hands, I think the "ID" sound is right straight out of the word(s), such as, anticipated, indicated, complicated, etc.
    As King said, I agree with him on certain things that English speakers tend not to pronounce the "ed" sound very often if you don''t pay a careful attention then there are times you wouldn''t recognize the "ed" sound. But, that doesn''t mean those sounds are not there. They are very much "nuốt chữ" while in a conversation. But for the "ID" sounds, I would say that those words are to be (always) expected to pronounce with the "ID" at the end because those words cannot be "nuốt."
    Again, if you''re teaching English to beginners then I would say it''s more important to focus on the stress and the pronunciation of the whole word(s) before touching on the "ed-verb" sound. If you can manage those first then this would come later. By pronouncing the whole words right, it''s much easier for the speakers and the listeners to get "in sync" with one another. If one can''t pronounce the word right then like King said, the listeners would misinterpret or even not understand at all even if the speaker(s) was/were able to manage the "ed-verb" pronunciation rightly.
    Anyways, good luck on your teaching. Hope that would help you. By the way, drop your questions if you have any, don''t feel like we''re above and we''re not gonna answer you, that''s not the reason. We all make mistakes because simply we''re just humans. Believe me, we''re just normal people.
    You can begin by looking at this site:
    http://evaeaston.com/pr/t-d-Id-pattern.html

Chia sẻ trang này