1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

SEC Tutoring Group - HOW MAY WE HELP YOU ?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi king67, 20/09/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi all,
    I have problem in listening. I can understand well what all of you talk but with the foreigners, I only understand about 50%. I buy DVD disc to pratise but not help.
    So can you share your experiences on listening? Please .................
    I know that people own their individual ways to improve their listening skill and maybe not suitalbe for others. But your way maybe suitable for me.
  2. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  3. litte_spiderman

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  4. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear Little-spiderman, As I understand, when you watch TV or movies, you do not need to pause to catch every single word and try to understand them all. You shuold listen and watch and guess, I think so.
    And I use to listen to English songs to study listening. You may try to listen and write the words what you can hear. Maybe you cannot complêt the whole song but just a little word may help you. After that you can check the lyric. That is the way I often do. Hope it can help you.
    Cheers
  5. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    SpiderMan,
    I totally agree with meaningless on what she had said. You shouldn''t pause every line whenever you watch a movie. I suggested you to watch movies with subtitles because it can help you on some parts or words that you couldn''t hear. However, sometimes it''s kinda distracted to watch movies with subtitles (for myself).
    Try to pay attention to their saying/action, but not the subtitles, you just use the subtitles as a tool for you to catch some of the things that you might have missed.
    If anyone else has any suggestions, pls share it.
  6. litte_spiderman

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thank for your help, My Nuong and Trang. I will try. At the moment, I always watch the subtitles to know what the film are happening so maybe that''s the reason I was bad at listening.
  7. meaningless

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nothing has to be thank here. We are friends.hihihi. Buy the way, I think that when you listen, why don''t you try to repeat it by yourself. Maybe you do not know all the words or what they mean. But it may help you with the way of saying, the pronuonciation. It is weird, huh? but try!
    why not???
  8. litte_spiderman

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi,
    Does anyone know the Dictionary like that : every words in dic will be explain how to use. With noun, we should know whether or not it''s countable or uncountable, singular & plural, ... With verb, we should know the preposition follow it ( if it need ), the past tense and pp of it; the same to Adjectives and others.
    For example :
    "Furniture" :(uncountable noun) : ......................(explain).
    Example sentence with the word "furniture".
    "Think" : (v) --> think of : ..........(explain).
    Example sentence with the word "think of".
    Thanks so much.
  9. yoursis

yoursis Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Well, I''m proud of you, King. Knowing that you have joined this group since last year, this is the first time I log on to this site to see how you''re doing. Great topic! Keep going. Need any help, let me know
  10. meaningless

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @ little_spiderman: I am so sorry that I cannot help you for your question. You know, I used to use electric English - English dictionary. It has theasure and many interesting fuctions for me to learn vocabulary. but it does not have in Viet Nam. So Sorry.
    I am wondering about yr thinking if there is dictionary lilke that. Why don''t you create your own dictionary as you want to?...( think about that)

Chia sẻ trang này