1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

share your secret things....

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi sweettaboo, 21/04/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. sweettaboo

sweettaboo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Whenever u lie something, u will have the bad feelings that u're guilty. Can we share those secret things to escape yourself from anxiety ? Let me tell my story first.
    I've studied abroad for 2 years and I went back Vietnam 3 months ago.That was the second time I visited my family since I went far away from my house. Until now I couldn't understand why I didn't inform my friends about my decision to visit my country. And you know, I chatted with them through YM when I was in Vietnam as if I had been in my university. No one could know that I lie them at all. However; I felt so bad that I phoned them on the day before coming back here. Everybody was angry and even didn't talk to me...Actually I know the main reason why I did such silly thing, just because...Okay, forget it...Anyway I feel comfortable and happy now. They were in the past and I've to look forward in the future.
    Everybody, let's share your secret things hired at the bottom of your heart !!!!!!

Chia sẻ trang này