1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

<SPAN style="FILTER: glow(color=limeGreen); WIDTH: 300px; COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Online mes

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 27/07/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    This topic is for SEC members to send messages to each other in order to save money for cell phone messages and also save spaces for YIM .
    Besides, you can chitchat, confide, and even declare your love to "that person"

It''s cool, huh !
  2. TDHung

TDHung Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    As a semi-official member of this SEC, on behalf of all members, I like to thank our "chief" Dirosemimi for opening this thread and encourage members to declare, to announce , to pour our heart out to the one we love .
    That is real cool ... Do our chief have anything to declare first ? Set an example so we can follow .
  3. TDHung

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    As a semi-official member of this SEC, on behalf of all members, I like to thank our "chief" Dirosemimi for opening this thread and encourage members to declare, to announce , to pour our heart out to the one we love .
    That is real cool ... Do our chief have anything to declare first ? Set an example so we can follow .
  4. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey TDHung, don''t hurry like that , here my messages:
    TDHung: where are you now?US or VN? why have you kept silent for quite a long time?
    Cool : could you post some pictures and tell us something about your trip? How you feel ?
    Satori: how are you? it was nice to meet you that day, if you have time, just drop in Oversea Study Center to talk with me for a while.
    (I have just saved 500vnd for mobile message and 2 YIM messages, hehe...)
  5. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey TDHung, don''t hurry like that , here my messages:
    TDHung: where are you now?US or VN? why have you kept silent for quite a long time?
    Cool : could you post some pictures and tell us something about your trip? How you feel ?
    Satori: how are you? it was nice to meet you that day, if you have time, just drop in Oversea Study Center to talk with me for a while.
    (I have just saved 500vnd for mobile message and 2 YIM messages, hehe...)
  6. TDHung

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Chief ,
    Unfortunately, I am still 10K miles away from Vietnam, else you''d have seen me at those offline meetings ..I am really jealous seeing our SEC members having a good time at those meeting .
    Well, life is never perfect ... or if it is , then it is for someone else ... Not fair
    Now, if our chief Dirosemimi can set precedent for us to follow, that would be perfect . I am waiting, chief .
  7. TDHung

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Chief ,
    Unfortunately, I am still 10K miles away from Vietnam, else you''d have seen me at those offline meetings ..I am really jealous seeing our SEC members having a good time at those meeting .
    Well, life is never perfect ... or if it is , then it is for someone else ... Not fair
    Now, if our chief Dirosemimi can set precedent for us to follow, that would be perfect . I am waiting, chief .
  8. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Me too
  9. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Me too
  10. Satori

Satori Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    To Dirosemimi: it was surprised and glad to meet you there. It''s actually been a long time I haven''t come there :) These days I''m busy with my studying English, but whenever I have time, I''ll find you there. You know what, you must have been one of the nicest ones there. Do you know that a wonderful smile can bring others happiness? :D Cya soon ;)
    PS: I dun use mobile fone, but if I do, this shows that I''ve saved much money! :))

Chia sẻ trang này