1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

<SPAN style="FILTER: glow(color=limeGreen); WIDTH: 300px; COLOR: white; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Online mes

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 27/07/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The trip is over but the memories of SEC are still fresh in my mind. I would like to say thank to each and everyone of you for making my trip so wonderful and unforgetable.
    Dimi: I was awestruck at the very first moment I met you. I already heard many praises about you but I did not expect you to be this good. You are a model of a modern woman who still holds tra***ional values: charming but affable, talented but humble, self-confident but tender, playful but virtuous. I take a great pride in myself just to be your friend.
    CBC: I am so fortunate to be your friend. You are the nicest and most helpful friend I have in this trip. Whenever I need something, you were always there to help me. Sometimes I feel like I am taking advantage of you. So please don''''t help me too much anymore.
    KyAnh: Little bro, your thoughful live-show party really touched me deeply. You are a very kind young man with great musical talent. Your way of acting is kinda funny but I like it.
    Lea: You are like the strangest person I''''ve ever met. Foolish but talented. Emotional yet insensible. Plain but cute. Everything about you contradicts to one another. Sometimes I ask myself, "What the heck is with this girl?" Anyway, I like your complicate personality cuz that makes you so special.
    Teddy: what reminds me most of you is your smile. You do not have that ***y smile like sis Dimi, but yours is full of generosity and friendliness. (chưa có thấy ai cười tươi như Hằng, nhìn Hằng cười mà trong lòng mún cười theo lun)
    Meaningless: You are nothing like I expected. Online, you are a very calm, quiet person. Real life, you can speak 600 words per minute. I really admire your MC skill. Also, you are very thoughtful. When I was struggling to host the games in the picnic, you really helped me out.
    AquaRain: you are very quiet but I know you are a very nice and friendly person.
    Blackkid: behind that stubborn face is a smart, talented person. With your debating talent, you should be a lawyer or a politician bro.
    VyCam: I admire your charm and singing voice. Heck, you are damn good looking too. You don''''t talk much but you have my respect.
    Được king67 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 14:59 ngày 22/08/2006
  2. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks King for your nice words. I think I should try some more years to be as good as you say
  3. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thnx my "big" bro. ( physically ,right??? ). I will try to deserve with the precious word that you and sis CBC has given to me "talented". Now, not yet!!!
  4. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    to king : ok, from now i won''t help u in any field (j/k)
    ok, guy. no need to say tks many times, coz I''d like to make friends with u, i consider u as my buddy on sec and i tried my best to help u when u need. we''r good friends. that''s all.

Chia sẻ trang này