1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tango news! (Written in English)

Chủ đề trong 'Argentina (ArFC)' bởi Ayala, 18/08/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Ayala

Ayala Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Posting football news written in English related to our beloved Argentina here!
  2. Ayala

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chelsea look at River Plate youngster (17 Aug 2006 07:18 GMT)
    River Plate defender Maximiliano Oliva is currently on trial at Chelsea with a view to joining the Premiership champions.
    The 16-year-old is one of the most highly-rated centre-backs in Argentina and has been compared to Daniel Passarella.
    River are doing their utmost to hold onto the teenager but they are aware that any move is up to his parents rather than the club.
    "I would like the kid to stay at River and see him playing in the first team but we know that there are many chances to lose him because as he is a youngster his parents can decide to transfer him," youth football director Diego Quintas told Sky. "We don''t want that. In that case River would only receive five per cent of the transfer and that wouldn''t be a good negotiation for the club."
    Oliva is an Under-17 international and he is expected to complete his move to the Blues for a fee in the region of Ê1million.
    "I wish the player all the luck despite the fact I would like him to stay a little bit more in River - but his parents are interested in the transfer, " he added. "Anyway in a week he has to return to Argentina because he has to go out on duty with the Under-17 national team to play some friendly games in Colombia."
    Source : RivalsDM/FoxSports
  3. Ayala

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Milan duo fight for Maxi Rodriguez - Wednesday 16 August, 2006
    Milan and Inter are reportedly interested in Maxi Rodriguez of Atletico Madrid õ?" even if he seems intent of remaining in Spain.
    The paths of the two Milan sides have often crossed during this summerõ?Ts transfer market after the Nerazzurri won the duel to net Hernan Crespo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
    Rodriguez now seems to be a target for both teams again who would certainly like the Argentine international at their disposal this term.
    The Atletico Madrid ace, who easily adapts to playing as an attacking midfielder or as a winger, has however expressed his intention to remain at his present club under boss Javier Aguirre.
    The Spanish club have confirmed contact with both Italian sides, but consider the No 11 as untransferable and may offer Rodriguez, who is currently signed until 2008, an extension.
    The 25-year-old, who also has an Italian passport, is more than content in Madrid and is optimistic that his side can fight for the Liga title.
    The South American grew up in the Newellõ?Ts Old Boys youth team and moved to Spain in 2002 when Espanol made a successful bid for his services.
    He netted 15 times during his third campaign in the Liga and then moved to Atletico Madrid in 2005 for Ê8.5m.
    Rodriguez made his debut with Argentina in 2003 after winning the Under-20 World Cup in 2001.
    He was also part of Jose Pekermanõ?Ts squad at the 2006 World Cup where he scored three goals before their quarter-final defeat to Germany.
    Channel4
  4. Ayala

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Milan eye Tevez Thursday 17 August, 2006
    Reports in Italy are suggesting that Argentine Carlos Tevez is Milan?Ts new target as they search for Andriy Shevchenkô?Ts replacement.
    The Rossoneri have already been linked with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Didier Drogba and Vincenzo Iaquinta in their quest to find the Ukrainian?Ts successor.
    Tevez is currently contracted to Corinthians and his name has now been added to the Via Turati club?Ts shortlist.
    The 22-year-old striker has expressed his desire to leave the Brazilian Champions, after leading them to victory by scoring a total of 19 goals in last year?Ts championship.
    According to the Brazilian newspaper Lance, Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani flew to Brazil to discuss Tevez?Ts transfer with the club and may offer up to £13m to bring the striker to Serie A.
    Tevez joined Corinthians in 2005 for £10m after four years with Boca Juniors, also being voted South American Player of the Year for the last three consecutive years.
    The young striker led Argentina to the Olympic goal medal in 2004 and was one of the most impressive players on Jose Pekerman?Ts squad at the 2006 World Cup.
    Milan will now wait for the result of their Champions League third qualifying round match against Red Star Belgrade before making a firm offer.
    If the Rossoneri were to fail to qualify for the Champions League group stage, their summer market would be officially considered closed.
    Channel4
  5. Ayala

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Meanwhile Tevez had another quarrel with his team mate Carlos Alberto, the one who alredy had a fight with Mascherano, the new coach of the team, Emerson Lea, took him the captaincy away.
    The argie newspaper La Nacion, reports that Tevez has decided to leave the club, and move to Europe.
    Apparently the arrival of the new coach, who in the past had several eposides against argie teams and players, is the straw that breaks the camel''s back.
    Real Madrid and BarĐa, the only spanish teams who can afford Carlitos transfer fee, dont need strikers at the moment, although we know Real likes to collect players. So if he is really leaving Brazil, i dont think he is going to Spain.
    Manchester United was linked with Tevez several times, just like Bayern and Milan. Inter as well, but they alredy bought Ibra.

Nhặ vỏưy, theo La Nacion, Tevez 'Ê quyỏt 'ỏằi chÂu ,u, sau khi có vỏằƠ xung 'ỏằTt gỏĐn 'Ây nhỏƠt vỏằ>i Carlos Albe - ngặỏằi câng vỏằôa gÂy nên mỏằTt cuỏằTc ỏâu 'ỏÊ vỏằ>i Masche. HLV mỏằ>i cỏằĐa Corin hiỏằ?n tỏĂi là mỏằTt trong nhỏằng ngặỏằi "bài" Arg nhỏƠt tỏĂi Brazil, 'Ê tặỏằ>c bfng 'ỏằTi trặỏằYng cỏằĐa Tevez. Giỏằt nặỏằ>c tràn ly rỏằ"i. Chúng ta hÊy 'ỏằÊi chỏằ 'ưch 'ỏn cỏằĐa Tevez trong vài ngày tỏằ>i.
  6. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [quote-Ayala viết lúc 08:01 ngày 21/08/2006-]
    Meanwhile Tevez had another quarrel with his team mate Carlos Alberto, the one who alredy had a fight with Mascherano, the new coach of the team, Emerson Lea, took him the captaincy away.
    The argie newspaper La Nacion, reports that Tevez has decided to leave the club, and move to Europe.
    Apparently the arrival of the new coach, who in the past had several eposides against argie teams and players, is the straw that breaks the camel''''s back.
    Real Madrid and Barça, the only spanish teams who can afford Carlitos transfer fee, dont need strikers at the moment, although we know Real likes to collect players. So if he is really leaving Brazil, i dont think he is going to Spain.
    Manchester United was linked with Tevez several times, just like Bayern and Milan. Inter as well, but they alredy bought Ibra.

Như vậy, theo La Nacion, Tevez đã quyết định rời Corin để tới châu Âu, sau khi có vụ xung đột gần đây nhất với Carlos Albe - người cũng vừa gây nên một cuộc ẩu đả với Masche. HLV mới của Corin hiện tại là một trong những người "bài" Arg nhất tại Brazil, đã tước băng đội trưởng của Tevez. Giọt nước tràn ly rồi. Chúng ta hãy đợi chờ đích đến của Tevez trong vài ngày tới.

Sao lại có chỗ vàng vàng thế hở bác, cho bọn em luyện tiếp TA chớ
  7. Ayala

Tham gia ngày:
    01/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    02/01/2007 10.17
    Inter To Offer 100 Million Euros For Messi
    The Nerazzurri are desperate to sign the young star from Barcelona and Massimo Moratti is ready to offer huge amounts of money to lure him to Italy.
    zoom - galleria Inter want Messi at all cost and money is no problem. This is in summary what will be the main theme of the Nerazzurri''s transfer market for next season as President Massimo Moratti has made it as his first priority to sign the Argentinean player.
    Moratti has been very vocal about his admiration for Lionel Messi and never denied the interest in the Barcelona midfielder. He even admitted that Messi is the only player he would spend loads of money on to make him wear the Nerazzurri''s shirt, and apparently he will try to keep his promise by offering a staggering 100 million Euro to Barcelona.
    The Blaugrana don''t want to sell Messi, but in front of such an offer they might be very tempted to part with him. The negotiations are still at an early stage and not much will be revealed before the summer transfer market re-opens.
    With the current season being such a great one for Inter, Messiâ?Ts signing would be the cherry on top for all the fans.
    Source: goal.com
  8. nqthangonline

nqthangonline Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    it tin ghê
  9. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    These days "bright future" seems to be luxurious words towards Mas and Carlitos.One is wandering,the other is stuck in " The Hammers"(so echoing the name is!).I hate England so much.
    Great love for Albiceleste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Happy birthday El Rat (14-4-1973) !!!!!!!!!! To me he is always the greatest captain of Albiceleste.
    Actually I don''t like his coming to Villareal this summer. Not fit for his trade mark at all

Chia sẻ trang này