1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tango news! (Written in English)

Chủ đề trong 'Argentina (ArFC)' bởi Ayala, 18/08/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    REDS CRUISE TO Q-FINAL FIRST LEG SUCCESS
    Liverpool have one foot in the semi-final of the Champions League following an impressive 3-0 victory against PSV in the Philips Stadium on Tuesday night.
    Goals from Steven Gerrard, John Arne Riise and Peter Crouch fired the Reds to a comfortable quarter-final first leg success that leaves them odd on favourites to secure their place in the last four.

And on what was another memorable night of European football, Gerrard rewrote the history books - his goal taking him beyond legendary Anfield striker Ian Rush as the club''s all-time top marksman in the European Cup.

The skipper broke the deadlock in the 27th minute, heading home from a Steve Finnan centre to register his 15th goal in the competition, and from that point the outcome never seemed in doubt.

Any faint hope the lacklustre Dutch side may have had of forcing their way back into the game evaporated shortly after the break when Riise increased the lead with a trademark thunderbolt finish from 30-yards out.

Crouch then sealed the emphatic win when he towered above the home defence to head Finnan''s cross into the top corner of the net.

The only downside to the evening was an Achilles injury sustained by Fabio Aurelio midway through the second half; the Brazilian pulling up when unopposed in the opposition half and stretchered off.

But even that couldn''t dampen the mood of the jubilant travelling Liverpudlians who headed for home with their dreams of another European Cup triumph in May firmly intact.
    Teams
    PSV Eindhoven: Gomes, Simons, Mendez, Vayrynen, Kromkamp, Culina, Cocu, Da Costa, Salcido, Farfan, Tardelli. Subs - Addo, Feher, Kluivert, Marcellis, Moens, ,

Liverpool: Reina, Riise, Agger, Carragher, Finnan, Aurelio, Alonso, Gerrard MBE (c), Mascherano, Crouch, Kuyt. Subs - Arbeloa, Bellamy, Dudek, Gonzalez, Hyypia, Pennant, Zenden

Referee: Bertrand Layec (France)

Con***ions:

Attendance: Unavailable

Liverpoolfc.tv Man-of-the-Match: Javier Mascherano
  2. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Wow! Wait so long for the "necessary news". Anyway who would have cared for Liv had it not been for Mas?
  3. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    On February 27 2007, coach Basile called 21 players based in the domestic league for training twice a week. [3]. Most of these players are expected to be in the squad for Copa America 2007.
    No. Pos. Player DoB/Age Caps Goals Club
    GK Juan Pablo Carrizo May 6, 1984 (age 22) River Plate
    GK Oscar Ustari July 3, 1986 (age 20) 0 0 Independiente
    DF Hugo Ibarra April 1, 1974 (age 33) Boca Juniors
    DF Paulo Ferrari January 4, 1982 (age 25) River Plate
    DF Eduardo Tuzzio July 31, 1974 (age 32) River Plate
    DF Hernán Pellerano Vélez Sársfield
    DF Daniel Alberto Díaz March 13, 1979 (age 28) Boca Juniors
    DF Germán Ré Newell''s Old Boys
    DF Jonathan Bottinelli San Lorenzo
    MF Leonardo Daniel Ponzio January 29, 1982 (age 25) 1 0 River Plate
    MF Agustín Pelletieri Lanús
    MF Juan Sebastián Verón March 9, 1975 (age 32) Estudiantes
    MF Fernando Belluschi September 10, 1983 (age 23) River Plate
    MF Cristian Raúl Ledesma December 29, 1978 (age 28) San Lorenzo
    MF Daniel Montenegro March 28, 1979 (age 28) Independiente
    MF Neri Raúl Cardozo August 8, 1986 (age 20) Boca Juniors
    MF José Ernesto Sosa June 19, 1985 (age 21) Estudiantes
    FW Rodrigo Palacio February 5, 1982 (age 25) 3 0 Boca Juniors
    FW Ezequiel Iván Lavezzi May 3, 1985 (age 21) San Lorenzo
    FW Mariano Pavone May 27, 1982 (age 24) Estudiantes
    FW Mauro Zárate March 18, 1987 (age 20) Vélez Sársfield

4. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Corinthians eager for Tevez to return
    New Corinthians coach Paulo Cesar Carpegiani has admitted he would like to have Carlos Tevez back at the club.

But Emerson Leao''s successor ruled out any contact with the West Ham forward, who left for London along with Javier Mascherano last August.
    ''(Tevez''s return) would be great, but I haven''t asked the board about him because I was appointed very quickly,'' Carpegiani told TV Bandeirantes.
    ''We haven''t had time to talk about signings, but every great player will always be welcomed.''
    The future of Tevez, who led Corinthians to the Campeonato Brasileiro title two years ago and played in the 2006 World Cup for Argentina, is not clear as the Hammers are in danger of being relegated from the Premiership.
  5. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It seems like Carlitos is embroiding a legendary era for Westham United...
    Nothing like it before...
    An undescribable tale...
    My Albiceleste...
  6. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    FIFA U-20 World Cup 2007​
    Group E
    Argentina
    Czech Republic
    Korea DPR
    Panama

3 30 June 07 Ottawa PRK - PAN
    4 30 June 07 Ottawa ARG - CZE
    15 03 July 07 Ottawa CZE - PRK
    16 03 July 07 Ottawa PAN - ARG
    25 06 July 07 Montreal CZE - PAN
    26 06 July 07 Ottawa ARG - PRK

Được mazibata sửa chữa / chuyển vào 08:29 ngày 22/05/2007
  7. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Messi: I''m not the best​
    (FIFA.com) Thursday 31 May 2007
    Still only 19, an age when most footballers are taking their first steps in the professional game, Lionel Messi is already an idol at one of the world''s biggest clubs. Moreover he has already won a Spanish league title, played at a FIFA World Cupõ"Â and is widely regarded as one of the best players on planet football.
    Yet for all of that, Lionel Messi has the kind of humility you would expect of a young teenager at the start of his career. Impudent and daring on the pitch, he could not be a more likeable and grounded person off of it. In spite of his enormous fame and brilliant prospects, the young Argentinian was modesty itself when he spoke recently to FIFA.com to promote the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup which takes place in Rio de Janeiro between 2-12 November 2007.
    The golden boy of world football spoke frankly about the thrilling climax to the Spanish league, his future at Barcelona and Argentina''s elimination from Germany 2006, while making no secret of his admiration for Ronaldinho, who he ranks as the best player on the planet bar none.
    FIFA.com: Lionel, there are just two matchdays left in the Spanish league, and Barcelona are fighting tooth and nail with Real Madrid and Sevilla for the title. What is your take on the race?
    Lionel Messi: It''s definitely been a very tight end to the season and all three teams are in with a good shout. It''s true that Madrid are ahead of us at the moment, but I have faith in our team and believe we can finish the season with the title, which would be really fantastic.
    Especially given the fact that Barcelona looked to have an unassailable lead over Madrid at one stage in the season.
    That''s also true, but it''s hard to maintain the same rhythm all through the championship, and you also have to remember we had some bad injuries at the start of the year that took their toll. In ad***ion, Madrid have put together a very good run, which has made the league title race that much tighter. However, in recent weeks, we''ve found our form again, which gives us a lot of confidence for the challenges ahead.
    We recently had the final of this year''s UEFA Champions League. Did you find yourself thinking it could have been Barcelona there in Athens defending their title?
    Yes, of course. It was sad to have been eliminated so early on by Liverpool and then watch them reach the final, but next season we''ll have another opportunity to win that title.
    That will give you another chance to reach the final after you missed out last year because of injury.
    Yes, it''s a dream of mine to play in the final and win that tournament. That said, I really enjoyed the way we won the Champions League last year, even if I wasn''t able to play.
    Since then you have become one of the best players in the world. Some of your compatriots, like Zambrotta and Saviola, even consider you the best.
    No, no (laughs). I wouldn''t say that, although it''s an honour that they would say such a thing. I try to play well every game and help the team, but I''m not the best in the world.
    But what about that goal against Getafe? Very few players could have scored a goal like that. How do you feel about that goal two months on?
    It was really special to score a goal like that, and I don''t know if I''ll ever be able to repeat it. I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it and it''s a moment I''ll never forget.
    If not you, who do you think is the best player in the world?
    I''ve always said it''s Ronaldinho. He''s a truly impressive player who can change the course of a game at any moment. During the time we''ve been together [at Barcelona], I''ve tried to learn as much as possible from him. On top of that, he''s always been a great friend.
    So when do you think the crown will pass to Messi?
    I don''t know if that''s going to happen one day, but for now I''m just living the dream, and I want it to go on for as long as possible.
    You have become such an icon at the Camp Nou that all that talk of possible transfers seems to have gone away.
    Yes, luckily there''s been no more talk about that. Barcelona is my home. I''ve always been treated well here and have no intention of going anywhere. I want to win a lot more titles with this team.
    After La Liga is finally settled, you have another challenge coming up: the Copa America. How motivated will you be going into that tournament?
    Very. When it comes to playing for Argentina, I''m hugely motivated. So naturally I want to be in the team that goes to the Copa America in Venezuela.
    Tra***ionally, Argentinians have been more committed to playing this tournament than players from some of the other national teams. Is that still the case?
    Yes, we''re all really looking forward to it, but I also understand the position of players like Ronaldinho or Kaka, who have decided not to go. The league season in Europe really takes it out of you, and it''s perfectly normal that they should need a rest.
    WillVenezuela 2007 be Lionel Messi''s first title with the senior team?
    I certainly hope so. First I want to make the squad, later make the starting eleven, and then put in a good performance. We all want to win this one after the disappointment of losing the last Copa America in the final minute (to Brazil).
    It has almost been a year since your adventure at the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germanyõ"Â. Did it hurt not being selected for the decisive game against Germany?
    No, what hurt was being knocked out, because we had high hopes of going even further. Of course, I''d have liked to be able to help the team in that game, but the coach picked the side and I respect that totally. In truth, just being at the World Cup was a huge thrill.
    You are a star at BarĐa and among the world elite at only 19, so is there anything else you could wish for?
    To win a World Cup with Argentina and a string of Champions League titles with Barcelona (laughs).
  8. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Still only 19, an age when most footballers are taking their first steps in the professional game, Lionel Messi is already an idol at one of the world''s biggest clubs. Moreover he has already won a Spanish league title, played at a FIFA World Cupõ"Â and is widely regarded as one of the best players on planet football.
    Yet for all of that, Lionel Messi has the kind of humility you would expect of a young teenager at the start of his career. Impudent and daring on the pitch, he could not be a more likeable and grounded person off of it. In spite of his enormous fame and brilliant prospects, the young Argentinian was modesty itself when he spoke recently to FIFA.com to promote the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup which takes place in Rio de Janeiro between 2-12 November 2007.
    The golden boy of world football spoke frankly about the thrilling climax to the Spanish league, his future at Barcelona and Argentina''s elimination from Germany 2006, while making no secret of his admiration for Ronaldinho, who he ranks as the best player on the planet bar none.
    FIFA.com: Lionel, there are just two matchdays left in the Spanish league, and Barcelona are fighting tooth and nail with Real Madrid and Sevilla for the title. What is your take on the race?
    Lionel Messi: It''s definitely been a very tight end to the season and all three teams are in with a good shout. It''s true that Madrid are ahead of us at the moment, but I have faith in our team and believe we can finish the season with the title, which would be really fantastic.
    Especially given the fact that Barcelona looked to have an unassailable lead over Madrid at one stage in the season.
    That''s also true, but it''s hard to maintain the same rhythm all through the championship, and you also have to remember we had some bad injuries at the start of the year that took their toll. In ad***ion, Madrid have put together a very good run, which has made the league title race that much tighter. However, in recent weeks, we''ve found our form again, which gives us a lot of confidence for the challenges ahead.
    We recently had the final of this year''s UEFA Champions League. Did you find yourself thinking it could have been Barcelona there in Athens defending their title?
    Yes, of course. It was sad to have been eliminated so early on by Liverpool and then watch them reach the final, but next season we''ll have another opportunity to win that title.
    That will give you another chance to reach the final after you missed out last year because of injury.
    Yes, it''s a dream of mine to play in the final and win that tournament. That said, I really enjoyed the way we won the Champions League last year, even if I wasn''t able to play.
    Since then you have become one of the best players in the world. Some of your compatriots, like Zambrotta and Saviola, even consider you the best.
    No, no (laughs). I wouldn''t say that, although it''s an honour that they would say such a thing. I try to play well every game and help the team, but I''m not the best in the world.
    But what about that goal against Getafe? Very few players could have scored a goal like that. How do you feel about that goal two months on?
    It was really special to score a goal like that, and I don''t know if I''ll ever be able to repeat it. I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it and it''s a moment I''ll never forget.
    I''ve always said it''s Ronaldinho. He''s a truly impressive player who can change the course of a game at any moment. During the time we''ve been together [at Barcelona], I''ve tried to learn as much as possible from him. On top of that, he''s always been a great friend.
    I don''t know if that''s going to happen one day, but for now I''m just living the dream, and I want it to go on for as long as possible.
    You have become such an icon at the Camp Nou that all that talk of possible transfers seems to have gone away.
    Yes, luckily there''s been no more talk about that. Barcelona is my home. I''ve always been treated well here and have no intention of going anywhere. I want to win a lot more titles with this team.
    After La Liga is finally settled, you have another challenge coming up: the Copa America. How motivated will you be going into that tournament?
    Very. When it comes to playing for Argentina, I''m hugely motivated. So naturally I want to be in the team that goes to the Copa America in Venezuela.
    Tra***ionally, Argentinians have been more committed to playing this tournament than players from some of the other national teams. Is that still the case?
    Yes, we''re all really looking forward to it, but I also understand the position of players like Ronaldinho or Kaka, who have decided not to go. The league season in Europe really takes it out of you, and it''s perfectly normal that they should need a rest.
    I certainly hope so. First I want to make the squad, later make the starting eleven, and then put in a good performance. We all want to win this one after the disappointment of losing the last Copa America in the final minute (to Brazil).
    It has almost been a year since your adventure at the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germanyõ"Â. Did it hurt not being selected for the decisive game against Germany?
    No, what hurt was being knocked out, because we had high hopes of going even further. Of course, I''d have liked to be able to help the team in that game, but the coach picked the side and I respect that totally. In truth, just being at the World Cup was a huge thrill.
    You are a star at BarĐa and among the world elite at only 19, so is there anything else you could wish for?
    To win a World Cup with Argentina and a string of Champions League titles with Barcelona (laughs).
  9. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  10. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Messi scores two as Argentina beat Algeria
    BARCELONA, June 5 (Reuters) - Lionel Messi scored twice as he inspired Argentina to put a dismal first half behind them and beat Algeria 4-3 in a friendly international on Tuesday.
    Playing on his club''s Nou Camp turf, Messi converted a penalty and Argentina''s decisive fourth goal as Alfio Basile''s side came back from 2-1 down at halftime.
    Carlos Tevez put the Argentines in front in the opening minute with a penalty after fellow striker Diego Milito was brought down from behind, but any ideas they had of an easy match were soon dispelled.
    Defensive mistakes, including goalkeeping errors by Roberto Abbondanzieri, allowed Algeria to equalise through Anthar Yahia after nine minutes and take the lead three minutes before the interval with a surprise shot from Majid Bougherra.
    Argentina, held 1-1 by Switzerland in Basel on Saturday, came out all guns blazing for the second half and within 11 minutes of the restart were 3-2 up.
    Messi, who hit the post in the 51st minute with a shot from outside the area, converted a 54th-minute penalty after being brought down by defender Mehdi Meniri.
    Midfielder Esteban Cambiasso put Argentina in front when he shot home from Javier Zanetti''s right cross two minutes later.
    Messi made it 4-2 in the 73rd minute but the result hung in the balance to the end after Nadir Belhadj pulled one back for the Algerians.

Chia sẻ trang này