1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tango news! (Written in English)

Chủ đề trong 'Argentina (ArFC)' bởi Ayala, 18/08/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Boca completed perfectly their mission. Now all we have to do is to look forward to the final match, where they shall be the champion. Once they are exactly who they are...
    On this day 23 years ago, Javier Alejandro Mascherano was born. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
  2. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    On celebrating the Championship of Copa Libertadores for the 6th time in the club''s history, more than ever Boca is about to break the record of Indepediente. Congratulations!
  3. trieuvan01

trieuvan01 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/06/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Historical achievements
    La Selección, also known as the Albicelestes ("Light blue and whites"), has appeared in four World Cup finals, including the first final in 1930, which it lost 4-2 to Uruguay. Argentina won in their next final in 1978, beating the Netherlands 3-1; Argentina won again in 1986 (led by Diego Maradona), a 3-2 victory over West Germany. Their most recent final was in 1990, which they lost 1-0 to West Germany by a much disputed penalty.
    Argentina has been very successful in Copa América, winning it fourteen times and also winning the ''extra'' South American Championships in 1941, 1945 and 1946.
    Argentina Football also won six of the fourteen Pan American Games, winning in 1951, 1955, 1959, 1971, 1995 and 2003.
    It also won the Confederations Cup and the Kirin Cup, both in 1992.
    In March 2007, Argentina reached the top of the FIFA World Rankings for the first time.
  4. trieuvan01

trieuvan01 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/06/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Youth teams'' achievements
    Besides the 2004 Gold Medal at the Olympic Games, Argentina won the Silver Medal in 1928 and 1996 Summer Olympics.
    Since the competition''s creation in 1977, Argentina has won five titles in the World Youth Championship :
    õ? Japan, 1979 with Diego Maradona and Ramón Dưaz
    õ? Qatar, 1995 with Juan Pablo Sorưn
    õ? Malaysia, 1997 with Riquelme, Cambiasso, and Pablo Aimar
    õ? Argentina, 2001 with Javier Saviola, and Andrâs D''Alessandro
    õ? Netherlands, 2005 with Lionel Messi, and Sergio Agẳero
    Three of these titles were won under previous national coach, Josâ Pekerman (1995, 1997 and 2001).
  5. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Happy birthday to Romy (24-6-1978) and Leo (24-6-1987)
    ...Although I belong to River Plate...
  6. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tomorrow (July 5th) is Hernan''s birthday. Unfortunately, the injury in thigh renders it impossible for him to continue his dream at this Copa.
    At least, the luck isn''t with him
  7. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Saviola celebrates move to Real Madrid​
    MADRID, July 13 (Reuters) - Argentina striker Javier Saviola said on Friday that a vote of confidence from Real Madrid''''''''s new coach Bernd Schuster had been a key factor in his decision to join the Spanish champions.

The 25-year-old refused a contract extension at Barcelona to make the move to their number one rivals, after having dropped out of favour since the arrival of coach Frank Rijkaard in 2003.
    ''''''''It''''''''s important the coach has asked for me. Having the confidence of the coach and knowing he is going to back me is vital,'''''''' Saviola said as he was unveiled as a Real player.
    ''''''''I worked hard, trained hard and did all I could at Barcelona but sometimes you just don''''''''t get the chances.''''''''
    Saviola has signed a four-year contract with Real but recognised that simply moving did not guarantee him regular first-team football.
    He was third choice behind Samuel Eto''''''''o and Eidur Gudjohnsen at Barcelona last season and despite some impressive moments, especially in the King''''''''s Cup where he scored seven goals, he rarely featured in the starting line-up.
    Before that, he had been loaned to Monaco in 2004/5 and to Sevilla in 2005/6.
    Real already boast Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Gonzalo Higuain and Roberto Soldado in their front line, but Saviola remained positive about his chances.
    ''''''''It isn''''''''t easy at clubs like Real or Barca but there will be healthy competition and I am sure I will have opportunities next season,'''''''' he added.
    Real president Ramon Calderon welcomed the player to the Bernabeu saying: ''''''''He has all the qualities we value here of ability, quality and sacrifice and on top of that is a natural goal-scorer. He is a great player who is going to triumph here.''''''''
    In listing the player''''''''s past achievements at international level and while in Argentina with River Plate, Calderon skilfully avoided making any reference to his last six years at Barcelona.
    Saviola is one of a rare breed to make the move from Catalunya to the capital, following in the footsteps of players such as Schuster, Michael Laudrup and Luis Figo.
    ''''''''I don''''''''t feel like a traitor. There is a great rivalry between the clubs but at a personal level my old and new colleagues and many Barca fans have all been very good to me. The past is in the past and I just want to play football,'''''''' Saviola said.
    Saviola is Real''''''''s third signing of the close season after defenders Christoph Metzelder and Pepe were presented earlier in the week.
    [​IMG]
    Được mazibata sửa chữa / chuyển vào 09:16 ngày 14/07/2007
  8. MrsVia

MrsVia Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Happy birthday to Mario Kempes ( July 15th, 1954) and celebrate the first time we ever got the Gold WorldCup (1978)
  9. sagawavn

sagawavn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Riquelme returns to Villarreal
    Argentine playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme has revealed that he is heading back to Spanish La Liga side Villarreal. The 29-year-old was out of favour at the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League semi-finalists last season, and was loaned out to Boca Juniors in February.
    But now he seems to have patched up his differences with his paymasters and is heading back to Spain. "Maybe I can wear Boca Juniors'' colours again in 2009 when my Villarreal contract ends," Riquelme said.
    Boca wanted to keep the midfielder but were unable to pay Villarreal''s asking fee of around ten million euros. "I want to thank them (Boca''s management) for trying to keep hold of me but I am a Villarreal player and I am obliged to return to the club," added Riquelme.
    Villarreal coach Mauricio Pellegrini had said he did not want to keep Riquelme, but the player claims he is available for selection should his boss choose to call on his services. Riquelme was an integral component in Villarreal''s run to the Champions League semi-finals two years ago.
  10. mazibata

mazibata Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Australia 0-1 Argentina: Messi inspires win
    Reuters
    MELBOURNE, Sept 11 (Reuters) - A second-half header from Martin Demichelis gave Argentina a 1-0 victory in an entertaining friendly against Australia on Tuesday.
    After both sides had clattered the woodwork at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Bayern Munich defender got the faintest of glances on the inspirational Lionel Messi''s inswinging freekick on 49 minutes to claim the spoils.
    Messi had struck the post for the South Americans in the first half and was a constant danger to the home defence.
    ''He was fabulous,'' Argentina coach Alfio Basile told reporters. ''He brings a lot of fantasy into the game like Ronaldinho.
    ''He is always doing the unexpected and it is something that is unique. He''s obviously an immense talent.''
    With Basile fielding a strong starting line-up and Australia without most of their Premier League contingent, it was the hosts who surprised with the best early chance.
    Mark Bresciano''s angled drive beat goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri on seven minutes but was stopped on the line by Demichelis.
    Carlos Tevez just failed to get a toe on a cross from Jonas Gutierrez, before the Manchester United forward provided Gabriel Heinze with a chance at the far post only for the left-back to balloon the ball into the stands.
    Messi capped a fine spell of Argentine pressure by cutting inside his man and smacking the inside of the post with a low left-foot effort from 25 metres.
    The South Americans enjoyed a miraculous escape on 25 minutes when Bresciano''s 30-metre free-kick was palmed on to the bar by Abbondanzieri.
    The ball rebounded off the keeper''s body on to the woodwork again before a second rebound off the stopper.
    Argentina''s flair continued to master Australia''s industry after the break and it was inevitably Messi who carved out the breakthrough.
    His free-kick found Demichelis in a big space in the Australia box and a glancing header sent the ball past Mark Schwarzer into the far corner.
    The Socceroos responded with David Carney''s mi**** cross forcing Abbondanzieri to scamper back to turn away for the corner, before the keeper was again called into action to palm over Bresciano''s free-kick.
    The match was Australia''s first since they went out of the Asian Cup at the quarter-final stage in July, while Argentina were using the contest as preparation for the South American World Cup qualifiers, which get underway next month.

Chia sẻ trang này