1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Team Building activities!

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi uhohwtf, 11/10/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Guys,

Let’s do something different for a change, the weekend’s routine is boring, we becoming nerds :-ss

My idea is to get together for some Team Building activities. Suppose we all know what to expect behind the term “team building”, so I won’t ellaborate further with “Is it fun?” or “What will I pick up from it?”. Here is THE PLAN, hope you find it comfortable to proceed:1. Venue: Hanoi and indoor

2. Time: half day, end by lunch or dinner together (weekend)

3. Participants: members of English clubs

4. Budget:

We need money for:

Hiring an air-con room, ideally in a hotel or training school
    Resfreshment (drinks, snacks)
    Props (like if there’s a game that need balls, we have to buy some)
    Awards
    Meal

Question: how to get that budget. Aswer: the Cambodian way :-bd

5. Facilitating:

Facilitator: It’s me, your humble servant

Co-facilitators: 2 volunteers are ok. These two poor souls will not play, instead work with me during the session. At the end, these two will know how to facilitate on their own next time (plainly, they will know the tricks)
    6. Teams

There will be one team from each club, so basically you fight for your name and stuff, ta da. Four teams are ok. Six to eight people in each team is ok. Totally, there will be 24 - 32 players

7. Competition:

There will be a lot of games (easy and safe to play), and teams will be scored based on how they perform as a team toward achieving the games’ objectives. Total scores will determine the champion. Fair and square

NOTE:

Credibility: Part of my job is to conduct activities like this so this is a piece of cake to me. Why I do this? Is it cheesy to say because I like to contribute to your English society? =))
    My goal: later on, you can start doing similar things like pros without too much difficulty for your own club.

Readiness: the games are available and ready to use, however sometime is needed to customize to be suitable with the venue and facilities

Arrangements: You guys (supposedly club organizors) should step up and make item 1, 4, 6 happen, because you are the best people to do those

Time: it is not a small thing but not, in everyway, a giant project. Preparation should take 2 weeks as maximum

Organizing committee: need to form such committee, consisting of 4 representatives from 4 clubs to coordinate the preparation/ communication. :-c

Now, if you are interested, please reply below. By having confirmation of 4 clubs (first come first serve), we will start preparation for 2 weeks. After that, let’s the fun begin :))
  2. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Oops, almost forgot something critical: The activities are conducted entirely in English (be assured there won't be any Vietnamese Youth Union's games)
  3. dangkimha

dangkimha Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i wanna do it! but how can i? i belong to no club and lead no one :( :( :(
  4. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear cutie, I addressed the clubs first because I respect them as decent organizations, bla bla. BUT WHY NOT forming a team with some friends?
    Ideally to me, you are welcomed as a 1st co-facilitator
  5. ibelieveican

ibelieveican Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    13/06/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    up for nice idea! I wanna join also.
  6. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks, will inform you when D-day come, if it ever comes :))
    No clubs show interest so far...

Chia sẻ trang này