1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

The Beatles Radio

Chủ đề trong 'The Beatles' bởi CuGoiLa, 03/02/2006.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. CuGoiLa

CuGoiLa Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    08/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Bắt đầu bằng "Yesterday", The Beatles Radio sẽ mang đến cho bạn những âm thanh quen thuộc mà chúng ta vẫn thường nghe. Hy vọng các thành viên cùng hưởng ứng topic này!

Download 
    Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they?Tre here to stayOh, I believe in yesterday.Suddenly, I?Tm not half the man I used to be,There?Ts a shadow hanging over me.Oh, yesterday came suddenly.Why she had to go I don?Tt know she woldn?Tt say.I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.Now I need a place to hide away.Oh, I believe in yesterday.Mm mm mm mm mm.

2. Tuanbeat

Tuanbeat Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Well done! Come on! Pls!
  3. CuGoiLa

Tham gia ngày:
    08/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The Beatles Radio Part 1

Lady Madonna
    Lady Madonna, children at your feet Wonder how you manage to make ends meet Who find the money when you pay the rent Did you think that money was heaven sent
    Friday night arrives without a suitcase Sunday morning creeping like a nun Monday''s child has learned to tie his bootlegs See how they run
    Lady Madonna, baby at your breast Wonders how you manage to feed the rest Pa pa pa pa... See how they run
    Lady Madonna lying on the bed Listen to the music playing in your head
    Tuesday afternoon is never ending Wednesday morning papers didn''t come Thursday night you stocking needed mending See how they run
    Lady Madonna, children at your feet Wonder how you manage to make ends meet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Inner Light
    Without going out of my doorI can know all things on earthWithout looking out of my windowI could know the ways of heaven
    The farther one travelsThe less one knowsThe less one really knows
    Without going out of your doorYou can know all things on earthWithout looking out of your windowYou can know the ways of heaven
    The farther one travelsThe less one knowsThe less one really knows
    Arrive without travellingSee all without lookingDo all without doing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Jude Hey, Jude, don''t make it badTake a sad song and make it betterRemember to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it better
    Hey, Jude, don''t be afraidYou were made to go out and get herThe minute you let her under your skinThen you begin to make it better.
    And any time you feel the pain, hey, Jude, refrainDon''t carry the world upon your shouldersWell don''t you know that its a fool who plays it coolBy making his world a little colder
    Hey, Jude! Don''t let her downYou have found her, now go and get herRemember, to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it better.
    So let it out and let it in, hey, Jude, beginYou''re waiting for someone to perform withAnd don''t you know that it''s just you, hey, Jude,You''ll do, the movement you need is on your shoulder
    Hey, Jude, don''t make it badTake a sad song and make it betterRemember to let her into your heartThen you can start to make it better
  4. CuGoiLa

Tham gia ngày:
    08/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The Beatles Radio Part 2

Let It Be Album
    Two Of UsDig A PonyAcross The UniverseI Me MineDig ItLet It BeMaggie MayI''''ve Got A FeelingOne After 909The Long And Winding RoadFor You BlueGet Back
    http://cugoila.blogspot.com/
    Được CuGoiLa sửa chữa / chuyển vào 20:24 ngày 04/02/2006
  5. Tuanbeat

Tuanbeat Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Không thấy bạn Cugoila tiếp tục nhỉ! Cái này rất hay, đặc biệt là đối với những ai không có đủ bộ đĩa của The Beatles hoặc đang đi xa nhà mà vẫn có net dùng!
    Nếu đúng nghĩa là Radio thì cần có thêm lời dẫn của các phát thanh viên! Chúng ta có thể chọn 1,2 e trẻ đẹp có giọng ngọt ngào ở Box để làm phát thanh viên, thêm vào mỗi bài hát phần xuất xứ cũng như ý nghĩa nếu có của bài hát! Tôi thấy phần này đã có rất nhiều tư liệu sẵn từ công trình của bác Cuking đã sưu tầm và dịch thuật trước đây! Tại sao chúng ta không tận dụng nhỉ!
    Vừa được nghe nhạc Beat, vừa được nghe giọng của các e gái, lại vừa biết thêm nhiều điều thú vị xung quanh các tác phẩm! Thú vị đấy chứ!
    Vấn đề là chúng ta cần xây dựng 1 cơ sở dữ liệu tốt, đủ sức chứa các bài hát! Và có một địa điểm để làm Radio Station!
    Các a e vào cho ý kiến xem có khả thi không?

Chia sẻ trang này