1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

The Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi for All Budgets

Chủ đề trong 'Rao vặt Khu Vực Hà Nội' bởi tinkerbell9173, 11/11/2019.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. tinkerbell9173

tinkerbell9173 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2016
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    When I have a few days in Hanoi, I am always looking for vegetarian restaurants that offer not only a great taste but also a great space - something that really reflects the care of the owners. In Hanoi, it's easy to find a small vegan restaurant, but those who give you an idea of the owner's characteristics are limited. That's why, restaurants near me for dinner in this article,french restaurant near me I'll take you to some interesting restaurants, with all the budgets in mind.vegetarian restaurants

PREMIUM ($ $)

Aummee

The space is gracious, the atmosphere is elegant, and the service is very professional. This restaurant gives you everything you need for a fancy meal. And fancy food is all plant-based. The beauty of the dishes will also make you happy at first sight.restaurants near me for dinner You will have a variety of choices, from salads to basic dishes, and no satire will be served at all.vegetarian restaurants

[​IMG]

aummee is the best vegetarian restaurant in hanoi french restaurant near me

Source: Aummee

Address: 26 Chau Long street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi

Opening hours: Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

tripadvisors restaurants near me

Zenith Yoga

If you're wondering how a yoga center serves food, visit Zenith Yoga! This place has its own cafe - restaurant, serving fresh and healthy food and drinks. Their menu covers both Western and Asian delicacies. Try their quinoa salad and Yogi tea to jumpstart your healthy new life!

Vegetarian hanoi old quarter
    Photo: Zenith Cafe & Restaurant

Address: 275 Au Co street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi

Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM, Sat 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Sun 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

MID-RANGE ($$ - $$)

La Studio

Imagine having your healthy meal in an artistic studio, food should be beautiful and delicious! This is exactly what you get when you visit La Studio. They provide a selection of eye-catching dishes that will guide you crazy! Expect to have a fun time with great pictures here!vegetarian restaurants

[​IMG]

vegetarian pho hanoi restaurants in hanoi

Source: La Studio

Address: 44 lane 31 Xuân Diệu, Hanoi

Opening hours: Mon - Sun 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

The Vegetable - Organic Vego and Tea

Join hands with an eco-friendly team because you have food here. This restaurant works with organic farms to ensure that your food grows fresh and organic. The menu is regularly reviewed, and there is always a special weekly menu for families.restaurants near me for dinner You should definitely use their fresh salad to get the wonderful taste of organic vegetables,french restaurant near me but if you want something more crisp, try their breakfast falafel.vegan restaurants near me

Vegetarian food hanoi

Source: The Veg

Address: 18 Hang Chinh, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi

Opening hours: Mon - Thu 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM, Friday - Day 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

restaurants near me for dinner

Italian gelato

At Gelato Italia, these creamy ice cream services really take you to their home country! The taste is truly Italian. Are you asking why I'm telling you about an Italian place? The menu has select flavors that are vegan friendly, vegan restaurants near me so you can join your friends who may not be vegan and will have something for everyone. And here's a hint: Most of their fruity flavors are vegan!vegan restaurants near me
  2. tinkerbell9173

tinkerbell9173 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2016
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    This dish can be found all over the country, from the tranquil countryside to the lively metropolises, from street stops to luxurious restaurants. Locals have pho for breakfast, lunch and even dinner. It is suitable for any season - be it summer or winter, autumn cool or spring warm. An interesting note is that the pho flavor varies as you move down from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. In the south, the pho is sweeter, spicier and sprinkled with more herbs. This makes the pho broth murkier, while the northern pho is much clearer - with less spice and a more balanced flavor. More information on how the pho flavor changes throughout the country can be found here.
    People love pho for its delicious and refined broth, which combines different types of ingredients. Inside each pho bowl is a hidden taste that makes it tasty to come back for more!
    How to Cook Pho
    Pho Saigon
    Broth is important!
    Pho is served in more than fifty countries around the world, but not all countries can replicate a tra***ionally genuine pho bowl. Its sophisticated taste makes stringent requirements and a challenging task for even the most experienced chefs. See how you can make this Vietnamese delicious food for your loved ones.
    Recipe (for three people):
    Single tail: 0.5 kg
    Beef: 0.5 kg
    Beef: 0,5 kg
    1 medium onion
    1 small ginger
    Coriander: 50 gr
    1 cardamom
    2 anise flowers best restaurants near me
    1 small teaspoon of cinnamon
    2 short sugary foods
    Pho noodles
    Garnish with green onions, coriander, fresh lime and chiles
    Phase 1: best restaurants in old quarter hanoi
    Prepare the beef and twigs. Wash the beef rib and then cut the beef and vomit into small pieces. Soak minced beef and oxal in brine for two hours to remove odor and soften the meat before cooking.
    Step 2: vegetarian restaurant hanoi
    Prepare the other ingredients. Roast the onions, shallots, ginger and sugar cane. Don't burn them. Then peel the onions, ginger and sugar cane and run them under cold water. Roast the anise flowers, cinnamon, cardamom and coriander over medium heat. Then place all the toasted ingredients in a cloth bag and carefully tie the bag.
    Next, cut the roasted onions and shallots four times. Crush or grind the ginger. Wash coriander very carefully to remove dust. Chop the washed coriander roots and green onion.
    Step 3:
    Take the soaked beef ribs and twigs and rinse them under cold water. Put all the meat in the water in a full pot and cook over high heat. When the water boils, continue to simmer for two minutes. After the beef has boiled, wash the beef and the kneader to remove the foam. This procedure makes the broth more delicious.
    Step 4:
    Place the beef and oxtail in smaller, water-filled pots. Cook the broth over medium heat. If the broth is boiling, if there are air bubbles, remove them with a tablespoon. Then place all of the spices above in the broth pot, including onions, shallots, ginger, sugar cane and a pendant of ingredients. Season the mixture with the basic spices to taste. When the pot of broth boils, continue to simmer for about one and a half hours. You can save time and energy with a pressure cooker.
    Wait until the beef has become medium-rare and soak in boiling water. Then thinly slice the beef and let it cool for a moment.
    A good broth has a slightly yellowish color, without too much fat. It must have a natural sweetness and a slight aroma of spices. Note that you should not use fish sauce because it is sour from the broth.
    Step 5:
    Prepare pho noodles and fresh vegetables. Immerse the noodles in boiling water quickly before placing them in a bowl. Sprinkle the chopped green onion over the noodles and sprinkle with some broth.
    You should eat pho while it's hot. Food may be served with coriander, some lime slices and chili peppers to enhance flavor.
    Where is Pho in Saigon
    Although there are countless vendors selling pho in the streets of Saigon, the five addresses below still guarantee visits by both indigenous people and tourists.
    Pho Hoa
    how to draw pho
    An irresistible morning dish.
    Pho Hoa is a here***ary brand that has lasted for decades in Saigon. The place serves a southern-style pho with lots of fresh vegetables. Reasonable Warning: The size of the bowl here is considerably larger than in other places.

Chia sẻ trang này