1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

The Teacher-Student Affair. True Love or Immorality ?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi king67, 26/06/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sorry SEC buddies. Recently I have been really busy with school, work, and World Cup so I do not have much time to contribute to our club. This topic popped into my mind when I was watching the show Larry King Live on CNN. He was interviewing an unusual couple, the wife was a teacher and the husband was her ex-student. Here is the detail of this bizarre affair.

Mary Kay was a married woman with four children. She was teaching at an elementary school in Washington and she fell in love to her sixth-grade student, Vili Fualaau. They began to have ***ual relationship when she was 33 and he was only 13 years old. Her husband discovered the affair and reported to the authority.

Mary Kay was arrested and charged with ?ochild rapê? and sentenced to 89 months in prison. She gave birth to a daughter who was fathered by her former student. However, she was released early after 6 months in jail for good behavior in a con***ion that she is forbidden to see Fualaau. Few months later, the police discovered the couple in her car and they arrested her again. She gave birth to the second daughter while serving 7 years in prison. In 2004, Mary Kay was released and reunited to her ex-student, who just turned 21. They got married a year later and currently live happily with their two daughters.

Quite interesting, rite? This story evokes few questions and I?Td like to hear your opinions. Mary Kay claimed she had not done anything wrong because the two truly loved each other. However, in some cases, the teachers use their disproportionate power over children to persuade them into ***ual acts, and sometimes into long-term relationships. Being the guidance, they abuse the trust they have from the students.

- Is this immoral for a teacher and a student to have relationship?

- Is this illegal or/and immoral for an adult (18 years and older) to have intimate relationships with a minor?

- What do you think about the relationship between older women and younger men?

Please tell me what do you guys think of this issue? I especially want to hear answers from our 3 future teachers : CBC, meaningless, and giandi_xinhxinh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Được king67 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:08 ngày 26/06/2006
  2. FJX

FJX Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Take a look on the pictures, I can''t guess that she''s 43 and he''s 23 though. Well, nice couple.
    They can wait for each other. Like the song "Don''t cry Joni", huh?
    "Mom and son" relationship is better
  3. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Đây hông phải lần đầu tiên cbc nghe những câu chuyện tương tự thế này. Hồi năm lớp 12, cbc đã từng được học 1 ng thầy mà vợ thầy là học trò của ông. nhưng khác 1 điều là lúc 2 ng yêu nhau thì her 17t rùi chứ hông phải 13 :D Họ cưới nhau thì cô 24 còn thầy thì 38 đến giờ 2 ng vẫn sống hạnh phúc với nhau cùng 2 đứa con trai.
    Quay lại câu chuyện King kể và những câu hỏi King đặt ra.
    Câu chuyện này ng GV là nữ và htrò là nam. Cũng khá là bất ngờ và thú vị với chuyện tình của họ. không biết ng phụ nữ ấy có bí quyết gì mà giữ đc chặt chân 1 cậu bé 13 đến khi 23 có thể share bí quyết cho cbc đc k nhỉ, để cbc sau này giữ chồng (j/k)
    Luật thì vẫn là luật, khi có quan hệ với ng vị thành niên thì đương nhiên sẽ bị ghép tội "child rape" nhưng đối với 1 tình yêu mnh liệt như thế cbc xin ngả nón cúi chào
    Mà nói thế thì câu hát :" Lấy chồng từ thuở 13, đến năm 18 thiếp đà 5 con. Ra đường thiếp hãy còn son, về nhà thiếp đã 5 con cùng chàng ! " thì sao nhỉ .. chà.. phải bắn bỏ ông chồng ư ? ôi ! khiếp quá
    Nói chơi vậy thôi, chứ quan hệ giữa 1 ng GV tiểu học với cậu trò nhỏ như thế thì đúng là immoral thiệt và dĩ nhiên là bất hợp pháp cho mối quan hệ luyến ái này. Hy vọng nếu có ai rơi vào trường hợp như thế, họ nên chờ cho đối phương lớn đã rùi muốn gì thì muốn
    Còn đối với mối tình của 1 ng phụ nữ lớn tuổi cùng 1 chàng trai trẻ thì thế giới cũng có nhiều mà..
    Ví dụ : Demi Moore hơn ng chồng trẻ tới 15t (lúc đầu, họ cũng bị cả Hollywood lên án, nhưng đám cưới mới đây của họ đã chứng tỏ cho cả thế giới biết, họ yêu nhau bằng tình yêu chân thật !), Cameron Diaz hơn Justin Timberlake 8t, v.v.. Xã hội hiện đại ngày nay có cái nhìn thoáng hơn cho những mối quan hệ này... và cbc cũng thế ! Hãy nhìn vào tình yêu mà dành cho nhau đi, nó cũng đẹp và lãng mạn như những mối tình khác thôi !
    Chỉ có zậy thui hà.. hết ý kiến !
    to King : cbc là teacher thiệt rùi, hông phải là future nữa hehe
  4. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In love, impossible is barrier. Age, distance, social status, money, and even *** have no meaning in the name of love.
  5. colourfulday

colourfulday Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I second you Tao_tao. Love conquers all!
    However, in this specific case this sort of love is quite odd. I reckon that the13 year old boy must be seduced by the teacher. Look! The boy seems innocent and somewhat naÃve . Wonder if the teach used some love potion.
  6. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Speaking of old women having relationship with younger men, this would be the world record .
    KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said.
    It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa''s first marriage and his wife''s 21st, according to The Star newspaper on Tuesday, citing a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.
    Muhamad, an ex-army serviceman said he found peace and a sense of belonging after meeting Wook Kundor, whom he said he initially sympathized with because she was childless, old and alone, the report said.
    "I am not after her money, as she is poor," Muhamad reportedly said. "Before meeting Wook, I never stayed in one place for long." Muhamad said he hoped to help his new bride to master Roman script while she taught him Islamic religious knowledge
    [​IMG]
    Được king67 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:19 ngày 27/06/2006
  7. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think it is hard to say anything about love. We used to think that our partner has to be.............but King gave us many situations that happened in our life. It seems to be obviously true that there is no gap between a couple. You just have feeling that you are in love and you love with your heart.
    With a teacher and a 13 year-old-student, I have never thought that I could happen but .....What can i say more? I can say nothing. And wishing them had a happy family
  8. BryanWatson

BryanWatson Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    May I have one more question? What about a female teacher who is four years older than her student - also her sweetheart? Is it O.K? One more thing: she is taller than him, and may be looks older.
  9. bobob

bobob Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/04/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It''s uncommon affair. She''s so wonderful that reuniting couple. If he went to 23 years old, she looked as the old woman, wrinkle on her skin, her face. What would happen?
    He ''s only 23, it''s not very much to change his mind I think.
    We follow their love when he''s in 30-40 ages. The true love will be revealed ...
  10. Satori

Satori Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Miracles happen in love. If both persons are happy with their mutual decision, why not?
    Cool stories King, thx for sharing with us!
    (To remind ourselves that there are more possibilities than we thought )

Chia sẻ trang này