1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

The Teacher-Student Affair. True Love or Immorality ?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi king67, 26/06/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Luca_TT

Luca_TT Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I just have one thing to say a person can have two, maybe three affairs, while he/she is married. But three is the absolute maximum. After that, you''re cheating and living an immoral life.
  2. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi King and everybody,
    I also saw their interview, and to be honest, I was stunned and speechless.
    For me, I don''t blame Vili Fualaau because he was only 13 at the time. When you''re at that age, I don''t think you know what love is yet. You''re more in a transitional stage, so you''re curious about everything especially "*** and the opposite ***." If anyone is willing to give them that pleasure then hey, why not? This age is acting sort of crazy (to me).
    I don''t really say it''s immoral for a teacher and a student to have
    relationship if the student is 18 and over. However, in this case, Vili was way under the legal age to have a ***ual relationship with his teacher. I know love is blind, love is crazy, and so on. The teacher, she was 33. Come on, she was not a child anymore even if she was truly "in love" with him, she''s acting immoral here. Instead, she could just wait for him until he''s 18 then I would say that her love has conquered all
    I have no problem with relationship between older women and younger men because my aunt is five years older than her husband is, but they''re happy together, so I don''t consider the age is that important here unless she''s too much older than he is, like 10yrs or more. This could be a problem.
    What is love, anyway that it can destroy our morality or bring us happiness.

Chia sẻ trang này