1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tiềm lực quân sự Liên bang Nga (phần 4)

Chủ đề trong 'Kỹ thuật quân sự nước ngoài' bởi steppy, 14/02/2010.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. Hac_Cong_Tu

Hac_Cong_Tu Thành viên rất tích cực Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    01/10/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mỹ sẽ bán P3 cho VN, nhưng tháo hết sonar, radar, mad nhé, thầy đã nói bên chủ đề ASEAN VN TQ rồi

Sao biết ko có công nghệ Nga quan tâm ! vậy Nga thử bán IL-38 cho Đài Loan xem Mỹ có mừng ra mặt ko, hay ý chú là các công nghệ sonar, radar, flirs, mad trên P3 được Nga nắm hết rồi !

[​IMG]

F-14A Iran chuyển cho LX nghiên cứu, nhờ F-14A mà LX hoàn thiện T-10 (Su-27), rồi R-33 (aka AIM-54)

http://www.joebaugher.com/navy_fighters/f14_6.html
    http://theboresight.blogspot.com/2009/07/painful-road-for-sukhoi-su-27-27-series.html

Chú ngu bm ra, P-3 quan trọng gì datalink, IFF (cái này chủ yếu dùng PK, KQ P3 chuyên săn ngầm thì quan tâm đếch gì), cái Nga quan tâm là sonar, radar, flirs, mad của nó, liên quan tới khả năng phát hiện tàu ngầm, nếu Nga nắm được 1 con P3 nguyên vẹn thì cải thiện động cơ, lớp cách âm trên tàu ngầm đồng thời hiểu được điểm mạnh, yếu của các hệ thống kia, ngoài ra còn cải thiện các hệ thống mad, flirs, sonar trên IL-38N hoặc các loại khí tài ASW khác, chú dốt lắm đọc bài này đi cho thông http://ttvnol.com/threads/asean-trung-quoc-bien-dong-va-viet-nam.520419/page-3439#post-28827348

Còn chú nói P3 ko phát hiện được tàu ngầm Nga, vậy thì cứ trả lời xem vị trí các tàu ngầm Nga lặn ở đâu, có P3/8 túc trực liên tục ko ? có biết ASW là cực kì phức tạp ko, tàu ngầm nó ở dưới mặt nước, lại là tàu ngầm hạt nhân, diện tích TBD, ĐTD là bao nhiêu chú biết ko mà đòi rải đều các loại săn ngầm, thà nó là Biển Đen hay eo biển Hormuz, Bering nghe còn được ! ngay cả tung 1 hạm đội gồm P3/8, MH60R, DDG, CG, FFG, SSN cũng chỉ săn ngầm được gói gọn trong phạm vi 100km thôi, tôi cũng hỏi chú vậy chú dám chắc IL-38 có khả năng phát hiện 100% các tàu ngầm NATO ! ngay cả tôi rồ TQ cũng ko dám chắc chắn khả năng phát hiện tàu ngầm của GX-6 hay Type 056A

Ngay cả tàu ngầm ồn ào như Type 039 lớp Song, vẫn đủ khả năng len lỏi vào khu vực diễn tập của TSB Mỹ và đến khi tàu ngầm TQ cố tình nổi lên cho nhóm TSB Mỹ thấy (nằm trong phạm vi ngư lôi)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/nov/13/20061113-121539-3317r/?page=all

1 lần khác gần đây, lớp Yuan cũng len lỏi vào phạm vi gần TSB Ronald Reagan

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-submarine-stalked-us-aircraft-carrier/

Chú thấy Pakistan, Đài Loan vì sao ko mua được thêm P-3 hoặc P-8 ko ? vì Mỹ sợ lộ bí mật quân sự vào tay TQ
    Lần cập nhật cuối: 26/05/2016
  2. shinsaber

shinsaber Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    27/04/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cảm phiền tồng chí giả Tàu không chém gió lan man và chỉ ra mấy cái công nghệ sonar, radar, flirs, mad của tồng chí có vẹo gì mà Nga nó phải cần đây. Thằng Đài nó có 12 con P-3 rồi thì nó mua thêm làm khỉ gì hả tồng chí giả Tàu.
  3. Hac_Cong_Tu

Tham gia ngày:
    01/10/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Vậy Nga cứ bố thí IL-38 cho Mỹ xem, FLIRS, RADAR, SONAR, MAD của Nga cũng có vẹo gì đúng ko ! Chú chưa trả lời thầy là IL-38N có săn được Seawolf, Virginia 100% ko ! chính vì ko có vẹo gì mà MiG-29, T-72, S-75 bị làm thịt hàng loạt ở Nam Tư, Iraq đấy. Chú dốt thì chú gõ phím ít thôi, cãi ko lại thì nói kiểu cùn trò này xài mấy năm rồi ko chán à

P-3 của Đài là lô từ những năm 1990, Đài dùng nhiều nhất là P-3A, còn P-3C phiên bản mới nhất là P-3C4, chú em chỉ biết định danh, tên gọi, chư có biết đếch gì kĩ thuật từng phiên bản, P-3C4 tiệm cận với P-8

http://www.navair.navy.mil/vp/mpra_news/articles/news_03-11-2011_3.html

Mà ai nói Đài Loan hiện có 12 P-3C ? trong năm nay mới nhận nhé cháu

Taiwan
    After having spent several months at NAS Patuxent River, P-3C 3310 was first noted at its home base Pintung North on 11 December 2015. The final three, of which 3311 has already been seen at NAS Patuxent River during November 2015, will be delivered to the Republic of China Air Force during 2016.
    http://www.p3orion.nl/news.html
    Lần cập nhật cuối: 26/05/2016
  4. Cyber02

Cyber02 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/12/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thằng này là rồ Mĩ chứ không phải fro Mĩ mày có biết đọc tiếng Anh nhợ không ?nếu biết thì đọc đi .Để xem mày còn lăn đùng ngã ngửa ra cười được không .

Ho Chi Minh City, May 22, 2016

Dear Mr. Barack Obama!

Today few people in Vietnam are directed to his visit with many emotions. People eagerly, the hope, the concern, the obsession with the past and the future.

Surely I do not have the honor as the Vietnam beautiful girls in flowing gowns with the flowers, giving Him when He stepped out of the airport, but in the eyes of millions, friendly smiles from Vietnam, there would be a woman who quietly watched from afar and would like to send him and his delegation wishes for health and happiness.

Sir, my name is Pham Thi Nhi, born in 1966 - was born in Quang Nam, from a rural village, where many young sequelae disability due to the Vietnam War. Nearly 50 years, since the time we realize, not always my physical and mental pain because all sequelae of Dioxin.

I was the victim of Agent Orange second generation in Vietnam. The Americans who are already receded long ago, but the pain they leave, it will last for many years more.

Honor, via television, I have seen many times he cried. Most recently, he was in tears when speaking about the fate of civilians deprived because of guns in America.

Tears of a president as his power, could shake the world and changed many things.

Was in pain and tears, whether it is pain and tears of a president or a civilian, they are the same and deserve the same attention.

We, the victims of Agent Orange, cried many decades, even crying every day and every month because of the pain of abuse, see the future as hopeless by its sequelae evil monster.

But, we did not change anything. The tears of us do not make the company produces dioxin sprayed in Vietnam must rethink. The tears of us do not make the person responsible for the US government to consider to be responsible for post-painting that they contribute to the healthy population.

Although never met, but I always saw in him a great friendly, warm feelings; a responsible life, rich in love with the family and society. He always promoting peace, friendship and justice.

Therefore, I always wish that, with certain occasions he came to my hometown, Quang Nam, Quang Tri to, Hue, Da Nang and many other provinces, not just for the beautiful scenery, contact with people lam flood gentle, but also to catch the fist, the legs shrunken, but face deformed by Agent orange sprayed Americans S-shaped country decades ago.

Certainly, looking at the scene, he will back tears. American guns victim or victims of Agent Orange in Vietnam, are all human beings, are family friends, have the right to life and hope, before being deprived of life or to be suffering physically and spirit.

Although I was a victim of Agent Orange second generation, then I can not describe the pain after half a century of it. Only in person and feel, he can see his superpowers to be responsible before the fate of each victim little.

3,000,000 victims in Vietnam (including second generation as I was about 200,000 people, the 3rd generation is 80,000 people, many localities have the 4th generation are exposed) was awaiting the Americans to share, and responsible, very long time.

This beautiful country has suffered enough pain of war. Vietnamese people are very interested in each other and care about the unfortunate lives, but we are poor, should be concerned about how matter is still not enough to ease the pain both physically and mentally.

Victims of Agent Orange / Dioxin Vietnam is still trying to grow, overcome fate to continue to live with the social service to the community.

But talk is said to console, ease the pain for each other, but actually how to forget, when seeing the parents the children malformations, deformities, such a people person? When the end of times throughout the year to live in chronic diseases and the hon bags and guilt?

However, I and the other victims always in mind: Closing the past, look to the future. We were delighted when he came to Vietnam to either side of the bridge is creating good country mile two.

I know the schedule of a president very close. We did not have in his journey to visit. Still, I look forward to his American friends in good faith, listen, share, care about and understand pain of Agent Orange to be the conscience real action.

As US courts have dismissed the claim judgment proof our truth, millions of victims of Agent Orange have pain again. But we are not discouraged: The truth is that is the fate of the insider, who suffered many misfortunes disadvantaged. The truth in the conscience of the human conscience.

Women who desire to love as we do not get maternity, tiny creatures had barely opened his eyes was born has been deprived the right to life - it is the bitter truth and the most painful.

When in Ho Chi Minh City, if you can ask him to take a moment to visit Hoa Binh Village of Tu Du Hospital. He will not be surprised to see from the test tube and many stillborn fetuses preserved. And he will hear normal young children babbling idyllic dreams.

Witness the opposition that I firmly believe the people have left kindness as he will not hold back the tears ...

I had left the remote countryside elderly parents or sick to go by the voice of the heart, I take the happiness to find that twenty years back that headache only one question: Why Americans do not dare to take responsibility?

Languished for years, the victims of Agent Orange / Dioxin Vietnam has made the journey to justice and they arrived in America with the purpose not to ask for the grace of generosity that is wanted by the US do not forget the responsibility when they have caused serious consequences to the environment and the human body in Vietnam.

Your Honor, I'm a woman, "three no".

I have no home to go on thanks.

I do not dare to have a love for the poor and disabled inferiority.

I'm not married, but I can not be a mother. I can not have a child to think that the birth it will not heal. Despite modern scientific screening, but the mother does not discourage your child to shake off when in its infancy?

The truth that is so clear, many scientists have concluded the rear of Dioxin and graphics, then why Americans deliberately unclear.

When I was a heart attack, we must also know, sharing rather, is not it sir US President?

I have a lot of concerns and finally look forward to finding justice for Agent Orange victims and disadvantaged people in general, so I have decided: the Constitution his body to medicine.

American scientists and the world can use my body, telling Americans that the consequences of the US Dioxin sprayed Vietnam extremely devastating. Then I would also fulfilled where nine streams.

Dear Mr. President Barack Obama!

I wish this letter will reach the ears of his listeners and the Americans are responsible. I also wish to press Vietnam and the world listened to the heart of a disabled woman, and in the for justice, fairness and responsible conscience, the charity said. Do not let us continue to have exclaimed in vain again.

Again, the family wishes him good health, happiness.

Sincerely Him!

Pham Thi Nhi.
  5. 18thangnv

18thangnv Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    07/11/2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mỷ nó có bồi thường tiền sẽ về tay ai??????????
  6. shinsaber

shinsaber Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    27/04/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thứ nhất là vả vào mồm tồng chí giả cầy, Đài Loan nó mua 12 P-3 từ lâu rồi, 2009 nó kí hợp đồng nâng cấp, hiện đại hoá lên nhé, ngu vừa vừa thôi:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiwan-usa-aircraft-idUSTRE52C6G920090314

Thứ hai là vả tiếp vào mồm tồng chí giả cầy phát nữa, Il-38 thừa sức gô cổ đám tàu ngầm của Mẽo, tiêu biểu là vụ gần đây Vỉrginia thần thánh của tồng chí bị dí chạy mất dép khỏi biển Barent:
    https://www.rt.com/news/179216-us-submarine-russian-waters/

Thưởng cho tồng chí giả cầy 2 cái tát vêu mồm thế là đủ rồi nhé, không làm loãng topic nữa :-D
    beta22 thích bài này.
  7. Hac_Cong_Tu

Tham gia ngày:
    01/10/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cháu vẫn né tránh trả lời thầy ! IL-38 có dám bán cho Mỹ ko !

Hiện đại hóa nhưng đến năm 2016 mới nhận được và cũng đếch phải bản C4

À gô cổ bởi truyền thông Nga =)) Truyền thông Mỹ cũng từng nói tàu Kursk bị tàu ngầm Mỹ bắn chìm đó

“On August 7, a foreign submarine, presumably belonging to the US Navy’s Virginia class, was detected in the Barents Sea by the alert forces of the Northern Fleet,”the source told Russian media.
    --- Gộp bài viết: 27/05/2016, Bài cũ từ: 27/05/2016 ---
    Nhắc cho cháu phát hiện thì vẫn được, bên nào nói cũng được vấn đề là độ sâu và phạm vi phát hiện hoặc gây bất ngờ cho đối thủ, vd song class nổi lên cách 5 dặm hoặc akula 2 nổi cách 12 hải lý, như vậy là chúng vuợt qua được hệ thống sonar đối thủ rất tốt, còn đám seawolf mới là sub yên tĩnh nhất us navy, nó đi đâu làm gì do thám nga trung cũng bó tay, còn truyền thông từ đám rt thì cũng ko khác mấy reuter, cnn nói về vũ khí mỹ
    --- Gộp bài viết: 27/05/2016 ---
    Lần cập nhật cuối: 27/05/2016
  8. Cyber02

Cyber02 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/12/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Theo bợn thì nó về tay ai .:)
  9. halosun

halosun Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    31/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    f16 nato và su hào Nga vừa vờn nhau trên biển baltic khi em f16 định intercept 1 máy bay vận tải Nga
    [​IMG]
    Nhìn quả su hào như đại bàng vờn mồi vậy :D
    OnlySilverMoon, beta22, meo-u3 người khác thích bài này.
  10. Al-Qaeda

Al-Qaeda Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    29/11/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ủng hộ bắn rụng thằng F-16
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này