1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tiền thân của CLB tiếng Anh Sài Gòn(những ngày còn "định cư " tại HCMCC)

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 04/03/2002.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Quanbanh97202

Quanbanh97202 Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    10/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yeah, whatta great opinion Javel has! I agree with what he said.
    So, you guys, lets go to the English speaking club to check it out how interesting and how fun it is on this coming satureday! (.....Want to meet people and new friends? This is such a wonderful chance!)
    QUAN BANH
    Được sửa chữa bởi - Quanbanh97202 vào 04/04/2002 07:22
  2. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ya, please spend your valuable time coming to our English Speaking Club at 2.30P.M , Saturday affternoon to check it out how interesting it is. I'm waiting for U at Ly Thuong Kiet Gate. If you come late , please go to the Room B10.
    To Javel and Rỉnging : I know that English Club is a place for everybody to improv English . Maybe In the future our club will develop for all people so that you can write in Vietnamese . Ok?
    HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU ON SATURDAY AFFTERNOON. THAT'S A OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO MAKE FRIENDS AND SPEAK ENGLISH .

Dirosemimi

Được sửa chữa bởi - dirosemimi vào 05/04/2002 21:06
  3. meohoang

meohoang Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hi! there..
    It's really interesting to look through this topic...It's so helpful to improve my knowledge and of course my English skill as well...Thanks for all the distribution....
    I'm absolutely green in here....so I post this poem as a gift for those who falling in love
    "A Love Story"
    I love you because of your tender touch,
    I love you because of just who you are,
    You have a way that truly means so much,
    My love for you is as strong as a blazing star,
    I love you when you are well and sick,
    When you are crying, or when you are smiling,
    Without you my heart is like tearing apart by a thousand sticks,
    With you by my side, my life is once again blissfully shining,
    I love you because you always try to understand,
    I love you because you are satisfied to be by my side,
    I will always love you in this wonderful land,
    Where you and I both found comfort and pain as each day goes by,
    You are my soul mate...you are my friend,
    Our truly love will never, never end...
    Enjoy yourself
    Cheerrrr
    MeoHoang
  4. GoBlue

GoBlue Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    19/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi folk...our TTVN online just lost a great member- Thienthanhnho- In order to memorize her brave in front of the Death, Please share your opinion with us....
    I did not know anything about Thien thanh nho, a 24 year old Hanoi girl, until I read the artile said " goodbye Thienthanhnho"...this was made me think about about life...about me relationship....and somepoint....I suddenly realize I did not love my friends, my family as I could....I felt sorry about her love...her last minute should be better if her boyfriend could do something ...
    How about you....as a TTVN member? let share something with us....in this forum....
    Again, farawell to Thienthannho...God less you...if you have sometime....just stop by HCMCC Eng club and say...HI with us....we do love you....
    Được sửa chữa bởi - goblue vào 14/04/2002 04:32
  5. vctr01

vctr01 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    13/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Friends,
    I am a new comer in this box. I speak English not so well, my voice does not sound English or American. It sounds a little bit Vietnamese, a little bit Cambodian, and a little bit Singaporean. It's a mess. May I join your club?
    With best regards,

Victor
  6. vctr01

vctr01 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    13/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You know,
    Learning the sad news from GoBlue, I feel really sorry for the pitiful young girl. I feel our life is so precarious, so short...
    So live a meaningful and happy life, be good friends to each other...
    Just a few words with you, my dear friends.

Victor
  7. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    God Bless Thien Than Nho, we will remember you .
    vctr01: Welcome to our Club, it really doesn't matter.

Dirosemimi
  8. meohoang

meohoang Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hi all!
    Regarding to the topic "goodbye thienthannho" !! I'm really feeling sorry for our friend, thienthannho. !! thienthannho! if you are somewhere up there , could you hear what i am saying now..?? you are the most hapiness one because you have gone to the place that painful doesn'r exist anymore..! only us, the people still staying in life and have the painful in our heart because of losing you..!!!...anyway, God bless you! thienthannho!!! ...
    MeoHoang
  9. GoBlue

GoBlue Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    19/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Congratulation all of you...we eventually had our own place....As a member of TTVN, I appreciated what you all have done in memorial of Thienthanhnho.....and feel happy because of all your guys here....She'll hear what you're saying....
    Particularly, congratulation to you..Diro..because of your enormous effort in the past...keep going...we'll back you up....
    From now on, We should post our topics separately in this box....and avoid overlapping topics in the same part....
    now...let PARTICIPATE....OUR MEMBERS....
  10. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    joke a day
    The District Attorney stared at the jury, unable to believe its verdict.
    Bitterly he asked, "What possible excuse could you have for acquitting this man?"
    The foreman answered, "Insanity."
    The D.A. said, "All twelve of you???"

Chia sẻ trang này