1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tiểu sử Ludwig van Beethoven

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Mrtony_buiqm, 11/03/2002.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Mrtony_buiqm

Mrtony_buiqm Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    09/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tiểu sử Ludwig van Beethoven

Beethoven, Ludwig van Beethoven was born in the Austrian city of Bonn in 1770. He was surrounded at an early age by music, as both his father and grandfather were local musicians. However, he soon found that
    Bonn was too small a pond for a great musician like himself. At the age of 22, Beethoven made a move to Vienna, the European centre for music. He put himself under the tutelage of several prominent teachers, including
    the famous Haydn and the infamous Salieri. He also hoped to create a name for hiself as both a concert pianist and a composer. Very quickly he gained the success that he sought in locating the aristocratic patrons who would
    support his musical career. It should be noted that Beethoven was the first composer to attempt and succeed freelance composing.
    This heyday of Beethoven's seemed threatened, however, in 1799, when he discovered that he was going deaf. By 1802, he had accepted his growing deafness, but was not defeated by it. In fact, he was quoted as saying, "I will seize fate by the throat; it shall never overcome me!" And it
    certainly didn't. With the fervor that is so evident in his compositions, Beethoven gave up his promising career as a concert pianist and threw himself into the role of composer.
    Beethoven turned out to be a prolific composer. He wrote 32 piano sonatas whose numbers included the famous Moonlight and the powerful Pathetique. He also wrote 18 string quartets and nine symphonies. Few music lovers can forget the four immortal opening notes of the Fifth
    Symphony. When asked about the inspiration for these powerful chords, Beethoven described them as, "how destiny knocks on the door."
    Beethoven's deafness became complete in 1819, but instead of slowing the great composer, it seemed to aid his creative powers, developing, perhaps inspiring his style. About his deafness, he once confidently declared, "You will see me again, when I am really great; not only greater as an artist but as a man you will find me better, more perfect." Often his anger expressed itself in the form of pulsating rhythms and powerful themes. At other times, his passionate humanity was
    embodied in his flowing melodies.
    Beethoven enjoyed popularity even in his own day, an unusual luxury or those composers who we later come to know as "great". The day of his death in 1827 was such a tumultuous one that schools closed for the day,
    and the military was called out to control the bereaved Austrian public. The Austrian people realized that they had lost one of the greatest musicians of all time. Fortunately, the legacy of his life's work remains behind as a reminder of that revolutionary composer, Ludwig van Beethoven.

[red]
    QuangMinh
    [/black/]

Chia sẻ trang này