1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Tư vấn du học Malaysia, dịch vụ kiểu mới phù hợp hơn, tiện lợi hơn, kinh tế hơn

Chủ đề trong 'Du học' bởi educationabroad, 21/10/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. educationabroad

educationabroad Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tư vấn du học Malaysia, dịch vụ kiểu mới phù hợp hơn, tiện lợi hơn, kinh tế hơn

1. Do you want to get degrees from prestigious university in US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada... and so much more?
    2. Do you want to get honorable degrees with only less than half the tuition fees with the same educational qualifications, and you can show other Certificate of English Proficiency instead of the normally required TOEFL or IELTS?
    3. Do you want to study in a multi-cultural interaction, standardized educational environment with living expenses as low as 1/5 of the living expenses in US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada?
    4. Do you want to live in a place where the latest technologies are installed, and have your internet connection 24/24 hour for free?
    5. Do you want to share your very first study choices with people who are now working studying in your coming education environment with JUST a NOMINAL consulting fees for covering our SUPPORTIVE EXPENSES?

If you answered "Yes" to all these questions, you are ready to visit our "Education Abroad" in Malaysia at http://educationabroad.netfirms.com , or email us via : quangdm@time.net.my
  2. dobiet

dobiet Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Do you want to make friend with me. Please go to Hue City.
  3. dobiet

dobiet Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sorry, I was wrong. Do you want to make friend with me. Please go to Lai Chau Province.
  4. educationabroad

educationabroad Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What's that. Hue or Lai Chau? I am now in Kuala Lumpur. Why don't you come to see me? I would be very happy.
  5. dobiet

dobiet Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Lai Chau.
    Send me one ticket, I will come to see you.

Chia sẻ trang này