1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Uni và Colleges

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Shtp, 08/04/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Uni và Colleges

10 reasons to go to Uni or college

It's not just about afternoons in the library,living on beans on toast nd taking your washing home to mum, you know...

1-A buzzing social life is an impostant part of college, so be prepated to party! It's a perfect opportunity to make loads of new friends and fill up your moby's phone book. Colleges have a wide range of clubs, so if you fancy getting all artsy in a drama group,learning yoga or taking up fencing,there's sure to be a club *****it you.

2-When you're 18,another three years studying means you're still got roughly 40 years left to work. It's something to think about.

3-Going to uni is the perfect oppportunity to assert your indepence- but you can sleep easy knowing that you've got your parents there as a safety net when you need some home cooking.

4-You don't have to be loaded to go to uni.The Goverment provides funding to help with course fees and you can get a student loan to help with your living costs. You won't have to repay this money until you've finished uni and stared earning money. Once you get your HE qualification, you can earn on average around 50 per cent more than people without.

5-Studying at college is all about self-motivation. You're in charge when it comes how often you het the books. And no more detentions when you don't do your homework.Choose the right course for you and learning will take on a whole new meaning!.

6-Moving away from home and your friends will boost your confidence, as well as your everyday life skills and social skills.

7-If you're uncertain career-wise.It'll give you the time to decide.

8-Once you graduate, you can expect to earn at least Ê18.000. Not bad for a salary! You're half as likely to be unemployed as the rest of the nation, too.

-Say heelo to freedom! You can look forward to behaving like an adult and being treated like one.

10-Students get great discounts on travel, cinema tickets, drinks and clothes in some high-street stores. So you can still afford to be as stylish and sociable as ever!Phew.

(From J17 magazine, UK)

( I think these reasons just 'to being' right for students who live in UK, US or maybe some countries else, but Vietnam. Hic! )

I want to be in another place.
    I hate when you say you don't understand.
    (You'll see it's not meant to be)
    I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy.
    A place for my head.

Chia sẻ trang này