1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Viết cho những ngày một mình

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi sarahhigh, 05/02/2013.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. sarahhigh

sarahhigh Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Why am I alone? I have had enough sentimental relationships not to get involved in any new one. I do not want to have a new relationship, as the broken recent still lays impression on my mind.

This is the lyrics which I send to my separated sweetheart: "I'll never let you see the way my broken heart is hurting me. I've got my pride and I know how to hide all my sorrows and pains".

I do not know if I am wrong, but my decision has been made. It is due to his own decision. I just do not want to bother him any more. Will I look for his wc and watch him any more? I do not know it yet. But if I do, what attitude should I show to him? As a friend, an ex, or an in-love? I have to hide myself from him for a certain time, or I should face him. I choose the latter, because of a hidden reason. But recall what he has written, somebody has stopped him from bringing his family closer to my family. There should be some excuse, but who knows.

Well, my dad complains me. I have to stop writing. Will come back later.
  2. Anxiety

Anxiety Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    22/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    "An ex" nữa kia đấy!
  3. kensaii2004

kensaii2004 Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Reminiscent nostalgia thôi, để ng` ta gặm nhấm nỗi pùn nào. =) Ra thôi.
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    Reminiscent nostalgia thôi, để ng` ta gặm nhấm nỗi pùn nào. =) Ra thôi.
  4. tinhco90

tinhco90 Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    09/06/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  5. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mr T was so cold on a recent day. I do not hope for anything but I still believe I will have happiness of my life. But I dreamt of seeing my cousin say "Three lives of us...", I guess that those three lives would be of three sisters us, and we are not so happy...

Anyway, I still hope for good things to happen to all people, even though Buddha has said life is tough. Why am I so confident? I am not confident but I hope, like someone has said, we better hope even in bad situations. Is there not any light on the path of the treaders? I have read a small book called "light on the path" but the teaching is so high and the purpose is hard to achieve. I want an easy life, but life has never been easy to anyone. And my life has been tough so far, but I do expect good things. But how?

Is praying the good method and answer? I have heard some situation in which people got rid of bad things and their lives have got better, due to praying. I should pray more and more respectfully. I have read somewhere: When love has not come to us, we should live happily and when we live decently, love will come to us. It does not mean that love will make our lives decent. I agree.

Well, I have to go to pagoda. I will write more later.
  6. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Life always smiles at you when you have got rid of all the bad things behind. I know it for sure and let the Misstress leave all the bad things as well as bad people behind. Don't know what we should bahave to them but they are not the elements of the society.

People are greedy. I can hardly see anyone who wants enough, not much. Now I think I believe few people, including my ex, but I do not think he loves me. When I still could cry, it's the happy time. But today everything is so complicated, which makes me tired. I hope I can fly.

People should work to earn their living. What is the

they should define what love is. Is being together good enough?
  7. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Today is fine. I hide myself under the sky andfly. Nobody would ask me how I feel, but I am distracted. I hope I can fly myself, with the wings of feather. All behind, I never lie in a feather. But deep knowledge would be something you should know, not the things you want to know, but they sometimes can be the same.I love seeing my feather back into the town. I can fly from this place to another. By the way, who knows if I am flying. Frankly speaking, I fly over and over without real wings. I fly with feather wings. I'm in real.
  8. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hiding myself under the great sky is not the perfect way to flying. I can fly with feather wings but to whom I should give deep knowledge. My mind is so complicated and a person who is aimed at giving knowledge should concentrate to get the high one. Every one is persuing the high knowledge and I fly pass. Knowledge is not for taking. It is for delivering. I never fly with knowledge attached behind but knowledge will be held inside. By the way, who can fly without knowledge? Just turn around and you will see awsome devil. So I remind you. And never forget the knowledge.
    By hide and fly
  9. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Homtamin varies frequently as I told you to be flying with knowledge. Some people would follow and do apropriately but I never turn around. Do something that you feel right and never turn around. Just follow me.
  10. sarahhigh

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I am back here to let you guys know that I have not been out of mind. But what I have written was so complicated and I do not want to explain it.

Who am I? A genius or a crazy woman? I can not figure it out. I have to face worries and fears day by day. What do I wish my life to be like?

Well, first of all I want my life to be peaceful, not only for me but for the whole of my family and relatives, the ones I love and their realatives, the ones who are honest and good people. Secondly, what is more important: money or love? I need both. But what do I have currently? I do not know, maybe nothing, maybe a lot. I do not want to have a relationship now but if Mr T is in love with me, I will save me a chance to love. So thirdly, I wish my life to be happy. All good people should live happily. But how can we share love among people who have the same subject for love? It is difficult. If many people are in love with the same person, they all can not have a happy life, unless they fall in love with new ones.

So what I focus here is the result of life. People may suffer or may be hurt in some periods of time but after all they have the happiness of their life. That is enough. If people do not suffer, they will not pray and believe in God and Buddha. For example, people who never suffered before would not decide to be vegetarians. This is not good for their Karma. But they have found no reasons to be vegetarians, unless they suffer from some pains and think about their Karma.

I may or may not be in love, but I do not think I can be a good wife and mother, unless my health gets better. So I may not get into any relationship now, unless mr T wants me to. But my life is so strange. I hope everything is better tomorrow. Sometimes I feel lonely because I do not have a man beside me, but in other time I feel at ease because of freedom. But having a relationship means having *****ffer from love troubles, and hurt. I am so afraid. But what else could I do? I should pray more perhaps. Agree.

I am expecting love from someone. (Expecting, not waiting for).

Chia sẻ trang này