1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

!!!!!! Vietnam â?" Singapore friendship : Touring- connecting bikers !!!!!!!!

Chủ đề trong 'Ô tô - Xe máy' bởi Anaconda28_10, 01/08/2009.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Anaconda28_10

Anaconda28_10 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/09/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    They said to me that they don''''t know how to use this forum and can''''t not find the reply button and don''''t know how to post here. Cause they don''''t understand Vietnamese in reply boar and I will try to tell them asap. That''''s an unestimated problem [:Đ]
    Their forum : www.sgstoc.org
    Được Anaconda28_10 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:17 ngày 05/08/2009
  2. MrJKLow

MrJKLow Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi All Brothers from Vietnam! This is a great movement!
    May I introduce myself, I''m JK from Singapore member of STOC Motorcycle club, and also frequent participated major event from others Motorcycle club.
    We use to travel to Thailand and the further was Cambodia, Vietnam? Now we come!
    Because most of us rids big bike, we''re not sủe the road con***ion in Vietnam and most parts of the Cambodia, so this is a very good opportunity for us to share the information from you guys.
    I will introduce more Singapore member to this forum to show the support of the friendship of Vietnam~Singapore. Cheers!

3. Federick

Federick Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Greetings from Singapore, my name is Frederick from ST Owners'' Club Singapore.
    Good to hear from u guys in Vietnam! Had a hard time logging in and tried to post...But dont know whêre my post went to...maybe lost already. Will try to post some pictures next time.
    Ride Safe
    Frederick
  4. MrJKLow

MrJKLow Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Perhaps our brothers from Vietnam can translate some simple but important words for our Singapore friends to post on your forum. because most of us can''''t understand Vietnamese.
    e,g,
    ?oTra loi ?o : Reply
    ?o Xem truoc? : View your post before posting
    ...... Hope to hear from you soon
  5. Anaconda28_10

Anaconda28_10 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/09/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thank you Mr.JK and Mr.Federick !
    We''re very glad to see your post. I''ll try to find more pictures about STOC and post here, also Vietnam bikers'' pictures. We share information first, we go then
    Other notice : when you type, please take care because our forum based on Vietnamese typing so some English words can be changed. But I think it''s ok for you.
    If you have any questions about getting in Vietnam, please ask our friends here, they''re very helpful cause many of them travelled around our country.

Hope that we can have a place to build relationship !
    Best regards !
  6. tuanmapnt

tuanmapnt Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/03/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear JKLow, Federich and others,
    Nice to see you guys in this forum. You are welcome!
    My English is just a little but anyway, I would like to tell you about us.
    My name is Tuấn, my nickname is "tuantank", everybody just call me "Tank" ..hmm.. i love that name. Sounds good, huh?
    I am in the motor team called "ACE MTSG", it''s short for ... hmm.. hmm ... (properly, this time i don?Tt know how to explain that abbreviation name in english). However, i love my team so much and hoping to see you join my team, enjoy the fun and with us when we visit Malaysia on October 09.
    Ah, forgot to tell you, i''m not the leader. My team doesn''t have any leader and everyone be the same , equality. But, there?Tre 2 guys being the sold of my team. (dont tell anyone else if i show you an important thing. They''re shrewish guys)
    Yup, that?Ts all. Thanks anaconda!
    See you later.
  7. TigerGT

TigerGT Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/12/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey,Tank, is it "the soul"
  8. thunamtuoc

thunamtuoc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/10/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think tank want to sell (sold) something
    welcome all STOC riders.
  9. hispeed

hispeed Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    18/06/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi all
    I''m TRI, from Saigon....I don''t have any big bike yet but a very small one...hope I can meet all of you : Singaporean & Vietnamese rider soon in a big tour
    I''ll show you my bike soon cause I''m still on travelling from North to South
    Thanks & Best Rgds
  10. Federick

Federick Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the warm welcomed. Maybe if you like can come in to my facebook to view some of my pictures. there is also pictures of my ride to Thailand.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1162640568&v=photos&ref=name
    Ride Safe
    Frederick

Chia sẻ trang này