1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Vietnamese restaurants in San Francisco

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Nha`que^, 04/12/2001.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. Nha`que^

Nha`que^ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/02/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Best Vietnamese food in SF ​
    by rekarp | Aug 16 '01​

Pros: They serve the best Vietnamese food in the Bay Area
    Cons: Parking on Van Ness is difficult
    The Bottom Line: This is the best Vietnamese restaurant in SF and one of the best values in the entire bay area. You will not be disappointed.
    Recommended: Yes

I've been going to the Golden Turtle for 15 years and have never been disappointed. This is the best Vietnamese food in San Francisco without a doubt. Ana Mandara is good too but costs over twice as much.

Many people will tell you that Tu Lan is the best Vietnamese food in SF, but that's a joke. I love Tu Lan and have watched the cooking from the counter often enough to know that there is no comparison. Preparation at the Golden Turtle is complex and uses the highest quality ingredients for very reasonable prices.

The dining room is quiet and elegant, with impressive hand carved art on the walls. Service is always polite and very quick. The food is made with authentic fresh ingredients and comes out of the kitchen fast.

The seafood entrees are my favorite. There is a spectacular fresh dungeness crab dish as well as several fish and shrimp dishes. The kitchen uses generous amounts of lemongrass, garlic, ginger, cilantro, and other vietnamese spices.

Vegetarians will be pleased to find numerous complex dishes made with mushrooms, vegetables, and ginger.

They make excellent soups including a wonderful Vietnamese hot and sour soup. The appetizers are also excellent and the Imperial rolls are as good as anywhere.
    Favorite Menu Item: Fresh Dungeness Crab
    Kid Friendliness: Yes
    Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
    Notes, Tips or Menu Reccommendations Everything on the menu is good. My favorites are seafood items, especially fresh fish and dungeness crab.
    Best Suited For: Friends
    -----------------
    For more, visit: http://www.epinions.com/rest-Restaurants-All-Golden_Turtle

Chân đSt mắt sáng
  2. Milou

Milou Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thang Long Crab House in SFO $20/1 crab 5 years ago!
    http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.htm
  3. Nha`que^

Nha`que^ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/02/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It's way too expensive! How big is a crab normally?
    Ch?ân ?đ?St m?ắt s?áng
  4. Milou

Milou Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ~ 20 X 15 cm shell
    http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.htm

Chia sẻ trang này