1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

What women really want?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi Tao_lao, 28/05/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What qualities do you expect from your lover ladies? His love, fame, money, heath etc. Here we go. We want to hear your voice.
  2. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I have some ideas for this topic because I used to hold an English Speaking Club and we talked about this topic. But I hope this following activity can be done not only women but also men. ok?
    Can you rank the following items from 1 to 15 in order of importance.
    A good lover should.......
    1. be honest
    2. be hard working
    3. Be intelligent
    4. Have a lot of money
    5. Come from a good family
    6. Like children
    7. Have an education
    8. Be beautiful/ handsome
    9. have s good job
    10.Be healthy, in good shape
    11.Have a good sense of humor
    12.Always be polite
    13.Like to cook/clean/money
    14.Be very good with money
    15.Be faithful
    To me the most improtant thing is that he has to love me, and to be faithful, after that is to be honest, have a good job, have a good sense of humor and.......
    I am a little greedy, right? hehehe
    How about you, guys?
  3. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

1. Faithful (this is a must, without faithfulness, there is nothing but misery)
    2. Smart (I like smart girls. Not intelligent, but smart. Someone who is wise and has a quick brain)
    3. Have an education (She must have at least some kinds of college degree)
    4. Have a good sense of humor (I think this is important too. Having someone can make me laugh will make my life much more enjoying)
    5. Come from a good family (I have to put this on the list to satisfy my parents. My mom says to me, "Before you look for a girl, check for their family''''s background first.")
    6. Healthy and good shape (I''''m being honest. I don''''t want to marry someone who gets sick all the time).
    7. Have some special skills (I like someone who has some special skills like singing, cooking, or playing some kind of instruments. That makes my lady much more unique than others.)
    8. Good looking (This used to be on the top of my list. But as I mature, I don''''t consider the look of a person is that important. A pretty woman is always preferred but she also must have all those characteristics listed above)
    For the rest, I don''''t care much. If she has them, that''''s good. If she doesn''''t, it''''s fine too. I hope I''''m not being too greedy and asking for too much from my lady. Wherever you are, I''''ll find and come to you.
    Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:18 ngày 01/06/2006
  4. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi King,
    Thanks for sharing with us what you (man) really want. Can you please select 3 out of your long list in order to allow our members have a clear and consise picture of what people really want. I say poeple because now we expand your topic to what men and women really want.
    Please notice, if you are a guy you can suggest what women want as well from your real experience. How many girls did approach you and what they really wanted from you. They are the most trusted comments. And girls, you may do the same.
  5. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In my opinion, women want men who are "the man", someone who they can depend on, both financially and emotionally. To be a good husband, first you need to be able *****pport your family. Also, you should be there when she needs you the most, able to listen to her feeling and comfort her, give her some sense of protection. Even better, you need to have some kind reputation. You should have a standing in the society, not some "nobody."
    Well, that is the goal I''m striving for now. I failed on my first relationship because I didn''t have these characteristics. I wo''nt fail again, I''ll promise
    "As my soul heals the shame
    I will grow through this pain
    Lord I''m doing all I can
    To be a better man"

6. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You mean masculine and fame (social status), King? Money (rich not poor) and heathy (look like Lí Đức, perform like Lao Ái) for masuline in particular.
  7. Satori

Satori Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/03/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Dear Perfect Man,
    I haven''t met you yet, but I kinda wanna picture you in my mind so when I meet you, I can recognize you from 16m50 away
    You don''t look extremely handsome as Wolverine (cuz if you did, the crowd around you would block my view.) You''re pretty tall. There is something really interesting and appealing about you, but I don''t know what it is. Not from your appearance... must be something inside. (Don''t take me wrong - I mean inside your soul, not underneath your clothes!)
    When I talk to you, I realize that you''re wicked smart, humorous, and kind. You aren''t sweet - a little sarcastic and dark-minded instead , but I''m sure you''re a good person.
    You were in love before, but that doesn''t mean you''re stuck with the memories of the past. I realize that you respect honesty now, and jealousy is not an ingredient for love...
    Above all, the more we are with each other, the happier we get. After all, I know I love you, and you love me too, and that''s all I need.
    (For now )
    Looking forward to meeting you one day,
    Your Perfect Woman.

8. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    So here are what Satori want:
    1) Tall, not extremly handsome
    2) Atractive, kind hearrt (soul)
    3) Good talker
    Everyone please notice ''he loves me and I love him'' is a must and unmeasurable. How do you know whether he/she loves you? At this moment we focus on the criteria and the mentioned item is not. Please exclude it.
  9. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ông Gà làm cuộc trưng cầu ý kiến mọi người để đi dụ em nào phải hông?
    --------
  10. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trưng cầu member ý để giải toả thắc mắc vì sao mà mình cứ ế. Kết quả thật quá phũ phàng không thể chấp nhận được, sớm giờ King với Satori liệt kê cả đống qualities thì tui chỉ được có 1 cái (ko mong đợi): NOT EXTREMLY HANDSOME. ''Bây giờ thì em đã hiểu'' (Collgate quảng cáo).
    After hearing a lot from King, I have an idea. You guys and girls tell us your expectations from your love partner (King is a perfect example), we find a perfect match for you. Ok? ''Tell us what you want, we do the rest'' (hi`...quảng cáo again). Come on everyone.

Chia sẻ trang này