1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Why it happened? I loved her so much

Chủ đề trong 'Ấn Độ' bởi Baljeetsharma, 11/11/2017.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Baljeetsharma

Baljeetsharma Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/11/2017
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I am from punjab india i started talk girl from vietnam on april 5th 2016 then i started love her she also fell in love with me everything was going so good i never stopped her from anything but my love was so much i always wanted to see her she saw me eating bathing driving and all and i was so happy i saw her eating sleeping too i mean it was so awesome i told her that pls wait me till february 2018 because in this time i want to get good job and make my mom dad agree ..i m 25 years old and she is 22 this year 2017 she forgot my birthday i was so sad but in evening she made card for me then i send her kurta and leggings from post and she got 9 august her birthday on 12th august but she didnt wear the dress j sent it on her birthday i know it was not fit but for 2 mints she should wear then 25th august she blocked me suddenly called me cheater then i made many requests then she unblocked me her friend made bf that time and my gf went with her on dinner where she met a man 35 years old ..then she started ignore me so much whenever we made call she always say she has works and only sleep it was so bad time for me one day i opened her account where i got that she was talking that 35 years old divorced man having 2 children and making video calls with him till late nights then i said her why she lied she said it will not happen again one day sunday when i was on trip i wanted to show her views but she was on call with that man near 2 hours i was sending her message that cut call but she didnt then i got angry with her we didnt talk for 5 days but after this i got she went to meet that old man 2 times till late nights it was like she said she will never meet him but she lied me then i gave her chance again one day i told her made me video call my 7 years old brother want to see her because he is sick she said let her pee but she didnt come near 50 mints then i got angry and said her go to hell then she blocked me from everywhere now its 6th day she dont care ...i just want to say i loved her so much i still love her but all she did with me its really so bad i was like i was so honest with her always think for her fought many times with family for her ...but all i got this cmon one day if she read this i want to ask her why ?? What was my fault?? She cant say indian boys only give words but i was going to give her my all ...
  2. PhungKim

PhungKim Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    31/12/2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Oh so sad for you, the matter is you couldnt keeo your words. Right na? You told her to go to tell, maybe she was angry. Gỉrls is easy to hurt by words...
    Wish all the best to you and her.
    Baljeetsharma thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này