1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Word Smart I & II

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi trungleha, 04/12/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. trungleha

trungleha Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    17/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey guys,

I have tried to find the two books named Word Smart I & II (Princeton Review) in many book stores here in Hanoi, but they were seemingly out of stock for long, I thought. So if you guys happen to own one of those, I would like to have a copy.

Thanks a bunch.
    Trung Le.
  2. longatum

longatum Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    These two books can be found in Hanoi bookstore, Trang Tien street (the one that has 2 level, one down in the basement and one above the ground).
    These would be of great help if you are going to take SAT or even GRE and GMAT. I found WS 1,2 when I was in 12th grade and was amazed by the huge selection of English words in them.
    However, mind you, they can be pretty much useless due to the fact that words presented in these books are used often academically, not in everyday life. So if you are not going to take any of those 3 tests, I would very much recommend against buying the books.
    BE YOUR SELF AS THOSE WHO MATTER DONT CARE AND THOSE WHO CARE DONT MATTER
    Được sửa chữa bởi - longatum vào 04/12/2001 07:01
  3. trungleha

trungleha Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    17/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi,
    Thank you for your information, Longatum. To be honest, I still have more than a year before taking my SAT 1; however, since the Verbal section in this test is too brutal for me, I have to think of preparing for it as early as this year. And as some guys recommended, I had headed for some bookstores on Ba Trieu Street to buy these books, but too late, they were sold out already. By the way, speaking of the SAT 1, is there any guy here ever taking it can tell me how to boost my score in the Verbal section? Thanks a million.
    Take care,
    Trung Le

Chia sẻ trang này