1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

You and I (viết cho bản thân, các bạn đừng đọc, cảm ơn)

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi nooneknow, 07/08/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. nooneknow

nooneknow Thành viên rất tích cực Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    22/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You and I (viết cho bản thân, các bạn đừng đọc, cảm ơn)

I dont know if I made any mistake to you, or if I am asking for you too much. Well, I care for you... but I know you are just a little girl, then I dont need any response from you, I just let you know a bit of the emotion inside my heart.

However one day, I received an announcement that you are in couple with another boy. I dont know whether or not it is a game, I dont think it''s true because the boy said that he felt quite surprised when you initiated the offer. But if is not, why your face turned red or pink, whatever...

At that moment, I couldn''t believe it. People surrounding clapped their hands. But what the hell I was there for.... Oh I did clap my hands, adding to the congratulation of everybody hahaha.... I wish I hadnt been there. But actually, if it is love I must say thank you a lot for being frank. I might be living in the hell, but I would be alrite soon. But it is just a game, have you ever thought you are playing on me as well? Did you know how I feel ? What should I do if from now on all the people there will only support for a new couple. How can I be there now? I dont think I can.

Never mind! Being a cool girl, but you are still small, you cant understand much. I am now feeling better.

-----------------------------
  2. eminem10a1

eminem10a1 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    careful wat u say, 010. some people dont like it.
  3. nooneknow

nooneknow Thành viên rất tích cực Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    22/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I''m sorry but it''s my feeling. I know who you are, then I understand that you and some one else may not like it. I was not in good mood that moment, but my life is going on well now. If you dislike what I said, simply ignore it.
    -----------------------------
    <font size 4><font color blue>010</font id blue></font id size4>
    Được nooneknow sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:01 ngày 11/08/2003

Chia sẻ trang này