1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

you can help me?

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi DrDinh, 03/11/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. DrDinh

DrDinh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hi everybody
    I have studied English for many years, but now, i forget realy almost all the words i have known
    it is because of Frence, i have studied frence since 7 months, and now i can't speak English, and i want to take what i have lost.
    thanks.
  2. longatum

longatum Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    wow, it only takes 7 months for your English to drop to a mserable level like this, hehe, pretty impressive, man. hahaha, just kidding.
    Actually, I dont quite understand why you posted this thread. if you need help, gotta be more specific. Help with what? It doesn't make sense if you keep shouting HELP HELP HELP and then say nothing when somebody reaches a hand out, right. You say you want to take back what you have lost. Ok, so what have you lost?
    if this is for self-introduction, it's alright, but I think you better change the title of the thread.
    hehehe, have fun.
    L
    BE YOUR SELF AS THOSE WHO MATTER DONT CARE AND THOSE WHO CARE DONT MATTER
  3. DrDinh

DrDinh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    thanks for come with me
    when i want to speak english, after speakinh few words, i go back to use french,
    now when i writre ,firstly,i think alaways by Fench and then i have try to remember the words english
    my trouble is that i can only read ,but i can't speak now
    and i also have trouble when i want to find the words
    if u can help me ,s.v.p
    i think that i'm having the environment to use English
  4. Nha`que^

Nha`que^ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/02/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The point is you have to study English or any language everyday if you want to be good at it, or you'll forget everything. I caught a little article on "Tien Phong" news 3 years ago saying that the author of that article even though graduating from an Autralian college forgot almost all of his English earned in Aus, because he hadn't used it for a long time in Vietnam.
    For now, my best suggestion is that you should attend some English courses in France. It will automically come back to you day by day. Just remember to study every day even in a short time, for instance: 30'/day.
    To Longatum: Thanks so much for your support. I haven't had time to do anything. My dumb instrustors gave me a bunch of assignments at the same time.
    THANKS to everyone that still stick with the club such as Longatum, Kocotengica, timothy, despi, Angie, and Odetta... Thank you for spending your valuable time posting a lot of interresting articles to the forum, although I know you guys are exetremely busy. I appreciate that! Please hang on with us!
    Best regards,
    Nha Que
    Ch?ân ?đ?St m?ắt s?áng
  5. Milou

Milou Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Well, it??Ts good that you want to keep up with your English. It??Ts not hard to do that in France. There are plenty of English books in the library. Just check out a book or two once in a while, especially the English versions of those you have read in VN or France. I think that it??Ts important for you to study hard and not to worry about your English right now.
    Qui aime bien châtie bien
    Yêu cho roi cho vọt, ghét cho ngọt cho bùi​
    [​IMG]
  6. Milou

Milou Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    One more thing, you can tune in on BBC News on the radio to practice your English listening. If you have problems understanding the Britons, tune in to Special English of VOA.
    Qui aime bien châtie bien
    Yêu cho roi cho vọt, ghét cho ngọt cho bùi​
    [​IMG]
  7. DrDinh

DrDinh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hi
    thanks
    but now, my important objective is learning well French, because, after, i have to study in a french university
    and when I go to my university, there is the course of English also, if i don't learn English now, maybe, i will have a problem at that time. But if I try to learn English now, i'm afraid that i can't learn french well. heheheheh
    i'm happy becaus of talkinh with me
    thanks again
    bb
    sul
  8. santafe

santafe Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/11/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hehe, i think that DrDinh wanted to show ev'ryone himself as well as his education but he didnt know how to make impresions, hihi, that's why he shouted like crazy one, haha.
    Hey, DrDinh, if u want to show us that u r studying in France, plz find another way, dont do this way, okie?
    In fact i'm not good at english but i never confuse it with spanish, hehe, only confuse english with vnese, haha.
  9. Nha`que^

Nha`que^ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/02/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey, he's in France dude! It doesn't suprise me at all that you ain't messed up between E & Sp since you are speaking both languages in the US.
    Được sửa chữa bởi - nha`que^ vào 08/11/2001 05:07
  10. santafe

santafe Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/11/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hehe, hi nhà quê, u think that i am being in the us? u r wrong 'cause in fact i have never been to the us, but in the future i will do. All my knowlegde of english i was learnt in vn 3 years ago, hihi.
    U see, my english is very poor, in the city where i'm living, we dont speak english, hichic, spanish only. Every new word i must think in english first, then translate into spanish and by contrast . My first days here were very dificult 'cause no one speak in english, i was like a deaf and dumb one, hichic. So i think that DrDinh's place is easier than mine for studying english, so my comment to him is "plz do not shout like this, if u want to improve ur english, the only way u can do is learning. Learning and practise must be hand in hand, that's all." <=====to DrDinh.
    To nhà quê, u r the chairman of English club but u didnt recognize the way i speak english is very different to the us residents, hihi, lol.
    Espero que vas a ser bueno "chairman" de club ingles.

Chia sẻ trang này