1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Youth English Club - Trade Union University

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi godandghost, 13/05/2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. traitimvn084

traitimvn084 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thích cái nền trắng, Trade đỏ, Union xanh, English Club đen. Trông simple, nhã nhặn mà dễ nhớ.
  2. vntudo2nd

vntudo2nd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/03/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tên này hay hơn vì nó ko hàm ý CLB này chỉ giành cho sv trường TUU, đỡ gây hiểu lầm hơn
  3. dangkimha

dangkimha Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Alright, guys! let''s look back to what happened last Sunday.
    ''Coz of the slight fever, i went there quite late, found myself a silent seat but everyone saw me anyway, they warmly welcomed me home (how sweet they were!!! :-*)
    Topic last Sunday was WORKING ENVIRONMENT, started with Mr. Logo, Khôi, being so handsome in his working uniform (just like usual), he started from the question number 1 to question number 4, you must be there to see him, so interested in his speech.

Second group gave out their ideas by Mr. Chiến, quite old member of our club, He halted a while for his IELTS training and now he''s back. It was quite hard for us to follow his idea since he just looked at his note and read. My dear, you don''t have to remember everything, if you want everyone focus on you, you have to do the same to everyone first.
    Third one was a cute girl, Huyền, the youngest member that day. She''s still a student, so all she tried to do was just build up her ideal working environment. I love when she said: "i don''t want to be the most important person in my office. I just wanna be someone can not lack and everyone needs me!!!". Very smart girl!!!
    That is, some lovely moments last Sunday. So pity if you were not there with us!!!
  4. mifk

mifk Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    mình là sinh viên trường Xây Dựng, và trình tiếng anh cũng còi lắm . Các bạn cho mình tham gia clb với nhé
  5. godandghost

godandghost Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    20/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thank you for your report . Actually, I intended to write it the day after last Sunday but I was so busy ,therefore , I couldn''''t write anything .By the way , I would like to send you the link for downloading "member list" file , pls update ! ( file is only the form , I have not filled in anyone?Ts name )
    http://www.turboupload.com/download/Sn257ZyZ72JF/YECTUUMemberList.xls
    One more thing, I am waiting for official Logo from Mr.Khoi after revising club''''s name to add it to "member list" file , club''''s topic every week as well as other purpose.
    Được godandghost sửa chữa / chuyển vào 08:37 ngày 30/07/2008
  6. dangkimha

dangkimha Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    My dear!
    I''m making Club''s Member list.
    Here are some very important pieces of information:
    If you want to be a member of our club, first of all, you have to join our club at least twice. After that, you''re gonna fill in the Member list form (all your personal information will be kept in confidential)
    As a formal member of the club, you would have some special advantages:
    - you can take part in the club''s every activity (outdoor and indoor activities)
    - you can contribute your ideas, your opinions about the club, such as, logo, slogan, topics, ways to improve our club, etc.
    - As an annual program, the English Festival of the club this year is expected to be taken place on October. All the official members are welcomed to join and be the very important part of the show. The specific information about the EF will be informed later.
    Join the club, be our official members, and you will see how much you can gain.
    NOTE:
    - the member who is absent 4 weeks in succession without suitable excuses will be taken out of the club''s Member list (we''ve discussed and now we would like to listen from you about this).
    - Every first Sunday of a month, we delivery to our English club''s fund: 10.000vnd/person/month.
    - every information of the club is notified in both ttvnol.com and official members'' nickname on yahoo.
    From now on, if you have any questions, ideas, please feel free to send them to our club''s mailbox: youthclub_members@yahoo.com.

Please pay attention to all the news above.
    Thanks and see you!!!
    Kim Hà
  7. xekokai

xekokai Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/08/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trông hơi giống logo VNPT các bác nhể !
  8. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. traitimvn084

traitimvn084 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hic, chết dở. Mình mới đi club 3-4 lần, mà không biết có ai count không nữa, không lại bảo mình đi có 1-2 lần ko cho làm Official Member thì chết, hic, nếu thế đành xin một chân Non-Official Member.
    "Thích cái nền trắng, Trade đỏ, Union xanh, English Club đen. Trông simple, nhã nhặn mà dễ nhớ. "
    ====>> Mình vẫn thích cái logo này hơn cả. , vote thêm phát nữa.
  10. vntudo2nd

vntudo2nd Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/03/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In my opinion you should post the next topic into this thread, this would help many new members who want to join in the next time. Without preparation things a member can get after a club''s activity maybe inadequate ... Of course several members can go there and discuss anything they want without preparation but not all of us.
    And I think the topic for the next club''s activity should be prepared more carefully, not just a short phrase or a word. At least it should be like an ielts/toefl discussion topic, so we will have many things and ideas to discuss.
    Moreover we should have some change or improvement in the way we operate. I don''t know exactly how, but this should be a way in which all of the members should have a chance to speak and they must speak ! If we go there and only a few person speak, we don''t reach our goal anyway.
    Hope that you should think it over, we cannot change immediately but we can change to make it better.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này