1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Youth English Club - Trade Union University

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi godandghost, 13/05/2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. trangeric

trangeric Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mấy hôm trước có 1 bạn trong Câu lạc bộ tiếng Anh trường Ngoại Thương qua trường Dream House mời tham gia câu lạc bộcủa các bạn.
    Tớ muốn hỏi bạn Tâm có tham gia trên này ko?
    Liên lạc với tớ về vụ giao lưu với trường Dream House nhé!
    Thanks,
    Trang: trang.nguyen2007@gmail.com
  2. traitimvn084

traitimvn084 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trade Union University # Foreign Trade University
    Trade Union English Club # Foreign Trade University English Club
    Nhầm lẫn, hê.
  3. svhanoi

svhanoi Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/08/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mọi người chú ý cho một chút nhé.
    Logo có thể đặt trên các nền màu khác nhau ( Chỉ có 1 logo thôi, nhưng đc đặt trên 2 nền khác nhau), có thể to nhỏ tùy ý ( có thể làm to tới hàng mét để in Phông sân Khấu, hoặc nhỏ Tí xíu để in lên áo), nên mọi người có thể hoàn toàn yên tâm về màu nền và kích cỡ, mọi người xem có gì bất hợp lý ko, có thể bổ xung thêm đc gì cho đẹp hơn ko.
    Còn về vấn đề tên tuổi: YECTUU quá dài và khó đoán nghĩa nữa (nhất là lại viết tắt bằng tiếng Anh) và khi thiết kế Logo cho cái tên này cũng khó đc đẹp lắm. Nếu là tên viết tắt thì Khôi nghĩ nhiều lắm cũng chỉ từ 2 tới 3 ký tự thôi, cùng lắm là 4, chứ một dãy loằng ngoằng tới 6 ký tự, lại khó đọc như trên thì chưa thấy ở đâu. Mọi người bàn thêm về cái tên nhé.
    Mọi người cứ cho ý kiến cụ thể, sau đó Vote Confirm lại lần cuối, Khôi sẽ gửi bản Design gốc cho Miss Kim Hà.
  4. traitimvn084

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Đồng ý với bạn Khôi. Để YECTUU thì thật là rườm rà, mặc dù cũng dễ nhớ thôi. Theo tớ thì cứ để TUEC cũng được mà.
  5. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Still have no official announcement about tomorrowõ?Ts topic from the responsible ones, which is sad.
    In the name of a listed member of YECTUU (donõ?Tt blame the child, blame the parents for the weird name), I would love to invite those, who are still uncertain about where to go on Sunday morning for a good quality session of english, to attend the one, the only, the õ?oTOP 10 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIEõ? topic
    From the title alone, you can expect some crazy stuff may happen tomorrow, i.e you may hear things you never hear before. I can guarantee you about the highlights cause thinking forward always trigger personal exploration. Enough said
    So, if you are interested to find out more about yourself or simply just to check out what the fuzz is all about, come to YECTUU (again the parents, pls)
    If it helps attract attention, there is a rumour that I will personally lead some part of tomorrowõ?Ts topic to make sure that everyone will have a chance or two to say something and I will ignore those confident, fluent, talkative-as-always members (yeah, I mean you if you are reading this)
    If you believe that YECTUU can deliver those stuff mentioned above, that I am not high, as much as Aprilõ?Ts Fool is long gone and decide to come, here is what you need to prepare for tommorow:
    1- Grab a pen and a blank A4 paper
    2- Ask yourself what is your life meaning so far, give it some thought
    3- Now think forward, what you want to accompplish as achievements of your lifetime on earth before it ends (sadly we will all someday die)
    4- Now specifically, list out õ?oTOP 10 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIEõ? (ok YECTUU is not mean, you can hit 20 if you want)
    5- Set the alarm clock so that you can be at YECTUU room at 9 am, together with your list (aka the A4 paper) and your pen.
    Again, enough said. See you tomorrow (õ?Ưor not)!
  6. traitimvn084

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hic, lại "chuẩn bị bài trước khi đến lớp", oải quá cơ.
    Cơ mà chắc là cũng phải cbị, ko bị phạt úp mặt vào tường thì chít.
  7. duongrtc

duongrtc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/05/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I''m so sorry for being absent this morning. Although,i preperated my essay to discuss your partners. when i read the instrustruction on our box, perhap my eassay is wrong but i still share you. I hope that you can post your idea which you discused this morning, i can learn from there. Here some idea about my subjects want to do before die ()

".. Morning Sunday 3rd August,2008
    Today, i''m very glad to say some subjects which want to do
    + the first of all: concentrate in studying new technology, scientics in business as well as improve skills in work. After taking part some training courses, maybe MBA course, they help me could work as expert. That things make me affect in company''s development. That my goal
    When reaching a stable job: Job,Finance..that is good time to think personel family, getting marrige. Seeking a women who can live beside me to the end of her life. According to my point of view. Family is the most important factor, family is all. give me happiness, success and life.
    stable working and happy family is my main concern. I think, if you done, it''s easy to get other success in the life.
    " the first is god, the second is the wife"
    Thanks of all
  8. traitimvn084

Tham gia ngày:
    14/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    DUONGRTC:
    Was this guy sleeping while typing those words???
    Please, DUONGRTC, check it up again, why are there TOO MANY mistakes within your post? You don''t need people to point those out, right?
    Perhaps, your English is good, could you please PAY MORE ATTENTION whenever you put your fingers on the keyboard and start to type?
    That can help you improve your writing skill and people''s eyes will not be hurt then.
  9. Dante_from_hell

Dante_from_hell Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Don''''''''t criticize him too much my friend. :D
    Just went to yesterday meeting, It was good, with the "married-unavailable security guard" hosting the show, we got off to a really great start. Each everyone has to pick up 10 things that u wanna do before u die.vell, everybody did do that right, execpt me , I wrote down 10 things I wanna do the day before I die. That''''''''s embarassed, anyway, after 10 to 15 mins, we began to discuss. the guard asked us to rank the 10 things according to the level of importance and urgency. Then everyone would talk about the no.1 thing and the no. 10 thing in their importance and urgency list. That went quite well, the security guard was really funny (with my help , just joking).
    Oh, I almost forgot, there were about 10 people coming to the session, that''''''''s not really important, cause no one "cares" about the quantity, just the quality is enough. . And also, that really "depends" on other things, like the weather, and somebody''''''''s mood (Sorry, can''''''''t wait to making fun of these words ).
    Anyway, at the end of the meeting, we stayed longer for 10 minutes to discuss next week topic, and it came down to a very interesting one: "what u wanna do after graduated from college? Finding a job? Or continuing to pursue higher education, like MA, or even PhD?" what''''''''s your opinion?
    All right, u guys got it? Hope u''''''''ll make up your minds for some ideas, cause we''''''''ll have a debate, we''''''''lll split into groups and discuss our points of view. Everyone will have to do something, and participate in their groups. There''''''ll be a really good present for the one who worked hardest and most efficient. All right?
    Okay, see u next week!
    Được dante_from_hell sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:29 ngày 04/08/2008
    Được dante_from_hell sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:31 ngày 04/08/2008
  10. duongrtc

duongrtc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/05/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này